♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V5♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V5♥

Postby Blueberry » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:27 pm

Tenturo wrote:I'm a bit frustrated (a lot, actually) and I'd really like some advice on what to do.

Okay, so, the guy I talk to, we'll call him S for short, has been in my life for years, but never really serious until about 2 years ago. He's the love of my life - and i wouldn't say that unless i knew 110% that I meant it. We're basically the cutest couple but it's not an official relationship. Its certainly all behind closed doors or just when it's only us, but its public and everyone thinks we're together, and everyone that knows we arent, wishes we were. We say I love you, and both of us mean it. We're supposed to be hanging out on Saturday - Myself, my sister (we're twins), our half-sister on our dad's side, S, my sister's Boyfriend, a girl we'll call Sie, Dorothy, and Madison.

So, my sister lives with our dad, and I with our mom - both seperated and remarried. Neither of us have issues with this, as it's what we chose. The step-sister - we'll shorten her to A, is S's ex-girlfriend of 9 months. They have been broken up for over a year, but he cut things off with her because she's was so over-dramatic and always starting drama, and was exceptionally clingy. Anywho - that was almost 2 years ago - a month or so before S and I started talking (we've known eachother much longer though) and, i knew A existed but I didn't ever really know her, aside from what K (twin) and S had told me, which all ended up being pretty much the same. Anyway, last summer, A found out that S and I we're getting kind of serious and sent me numerous rude, disrespectful and some threatening messages, saying I was ugly and stupid and an idiot for believing S when he tells me he loves me, and that the first day that she sees me she's gonna fight me. Me being me and giving 0 craps, told her to bring it on. Now - I'm not condoning violence or saying it's the way to go (we never fought. She sat with Me and k everyday and didnt do anything).

However, lately, she's been flirting with him a lot. I'm not too concerned because he cant stand her (even more than me - which is insane) and it didnt bug me too much until S's younger sister showed me a Snapchat that a had sent her - a Video of S at the YMCA playing pool, and her caption (this is what drove me mad) - "My Daddy".
(Im sorry if that's considered inappropriate - i can remove it if preferred)
But I don't understand why she cant just leave him alone. He's getting really annoyed but he's not the type to be disrespectful or rude to a female and tell her to back off - he's too respectful.
I'd really like some advice on how to handle the situation - I know he wont go back to her, but i really cant stand her doing all this.

Sorry this is so long .-.
I had to shorten it a bit because i gave wayyy too much backstory, but I thought it'd help explain why the situation is so... well, whatever it is.
Thank you if you can help <3

Wow. Okay, I would advise you make it official with S. You guys are practically together so it shouldn't be too difficult. Once you guys are official, A will have NO business flirting with S. If you're lucky, she'll be understanding and not flirt with him. In the case she does anyway, you need to tell her to back off. Especially seeing as she's your step sister. I would also advise you talk to S about this, tell him that you don't like the way she's acting with him and ask him if he can gently tell her to stop.
Blueberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:34 pm

Tenturo wrote:-snip-

However, lately, she's been flirting with him a lot. I'm not too concerned because he cant stand her (even more than me - which is insane) and it didnt bug me too much until S's younger sister showed me a Snapchat that a had sent her - a Video of S at the YMCA playing pool, and her caption (this is what drove me mad) - "My Daddy".
(Im sorry if that's considered inappropriate - i can remove it if preferred)
But I don't understand why she cant just leave him alone. He's getting really annoyed but he's not the type to be disrespectful or rude to a female and tell her to back off - he's too respectful.
I'd really like some advice on how to handle the situation - I know he wont go back to her, but i really cant stand her doing all this.

Telling someone "no" or "you're making me uncomfortable" or "stop" is not disrespectful. He needs to be honest with this girl and stand up for himself. Unless he starts telling her no and telling her to stop, there won't be much recourse or help from any authority figures you go to.

SilentMelody wrote:
i have a small crush on this girl, and i'm hanging out at lunch with her to get to know her a bit better...i'm really excited and nervous for it! we've met through mutual friends, and this is actual going to be the first time we'll be together without them.

the only thing is that i'm pretty sure she's straight...ugh. and i don't want to ask what her sexuality is because i don't want to be rude or anything.

You could do some subtle flirting with her and see what her response is.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby n3rvous » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:33 pm

so i was messaging my best friend l and she gave me the password to her main account on social media a while ago. 'she' got a DM from the popular girl in my grade at my school (l and i go to different schools and are in different grades) and we'll call her e. e claims she knows me and 'l' is like "oh lol cool" so they do a spam for spam and all is normal and i thought it'd be okay from there.
BEFORE YOU GO ON --

earlier that day at around 6 i was at l's house and i was in tears because of this guy (my crush - lets call him m) and she took my phone and messaged him on DM saying it's rude and disrespectful to treat a girl the way he was treating me (look back at my older posts on this - you'll see what i mean). so he says 'k' the worst thing smh -

ok well anyway so 'l', me and m are added to a group chat with e, l, me and m in it. only us 4. so all is g and suddenly i have a genius idea. i message m and ask if he had liked amy before (me) and he said he did at 1 point last year. so in my head i'm like ooh okay gettin' somewhere and then i'm like omg what if i confess... but don't confess! like what if i tell m 'amy' still likes him omg
so i do that and he said ok so now i have to see him at school tomorrow three cheers woohoo
not

ugh any advice for tomorrow? like what if he comes up to me and says like "do u like me" i'll have to say yes "how do u know" and ughh
she knows what i think about

╔═════════════╗

she/her enfj <3 if it wasnt
already obvious i listen 2
sweater weather
truly just looking for
a friend who will bake
frog cookies w me so if
thats u hmu xo
very into dreampop/indie
rock music !! and cat ears
thas all :p have a nice
night/day !

╚═════════════╝
n3rvous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ///// » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:02 am

I talked to a pretty girl and she said I was "cute" (: *squee*
does it mean that she will be interested at me someday?
/////

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AtlasHyperion » Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:20 am

@leopardess 12

Depends why she said you were cute. Was she saying that you are childlike in appearance or in behavior, and she finds that cute? Was she saying that she thinks the way you dressed or wore your hair that day was cute? It really depends what she was talking about, so without context it's hard to say whether or not she's interested.

It might also just be harmless flirting, where she thinks that you have a vague chance of being interested but she's not going to rely on it. Do you like her? Do you want to be in a romantic relationship with her? Do you want her to have been flirting with you?

Try asking yourself those questions before you ask her.

@Choi Kisu

I know how you feel with private school; every tiny little thing is blown out of proportion because there's no other drama. It'll pass VERY soon. My ex-best-friend who's psychotic and abusive [don't even ask, long story], was crying in the bathroom during PE and all the girls in the grade below us heard her story and they sided with her and told me how much of a psychopath I was being and how I was abandoning a friend in her time of need. If they really wanted to solve the problem, they would have asked me what happened before jumping to conclusions, which suggests that they just wanted some drama.

It's a similar situation with relationships; they're just poking fun because they're bored. It passes quickly. My friend [let's call her B], is dating someone that we'll call T, and the grade found out, and now the boys are all making fun of her and the girls are just like "aww that's sweet you like each other good for you". Think about why they're teasing. With B and T it's just that the boys are being boys. Teasing comes from jealousy. They'll only tease you if they're jealous that you have a perfect boyfriend and they don't. Try not to worry too much about it; these things pass quickly.

If they have a legitimate reason to disapprove of your relationship, like a large age gap or knowing that the two of you will never work out together, i.e. one of you is committed and one of you doesn't do exclusive, then they'll make that clear. If they can't give you a reason, then they're just bored/jealous/want drama. Don't worry; it blows over quickly.

If you're not sure whether or not you like him, then think about that before you announce it. But in the long run, honesty is a much better approach than hiding your relationship.

As for the situation with your friend and the person crushing on them, you have a couple options. A: tell him gently that she's not really interested in a relationship. Try not to use words like "with you" or "doesn't like you". B: get them to talk to each other about it. Best case scenario, she does like him and they go out. Worst case scenario, he gets rejected and he's kinda sad, but it passes pretty quickly. Either way, be gentle, and it will work out in the end.
atlas // they/them
if you ever need someone to talk to my dms are always open
stay safe, be kind, and have a great day!
AtlasHyperion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittykore » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:01 am

I really like this guy in my drumline, I told him how I felt and he said he knew that, but he's talking to me more and more and gives me knowing smiles sometimes? Was it a friend zone??
──-────────────────────
bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit kalons art shop
toyhouse

bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
kittykore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:04 am

SilentMelody wrote:
i have a small crush on this girl, and i'm hanging out at lunch with her to get to know her a bit better...i'm really excited and nervous for it! we've met through mutual friends, and this is actual going to be the first time we'll be together without them.

the only thing is that i'm pretty sure she's straight...ugh. and i don't want to ask what her sexuality is because i don't want to be rude or anything.

You could do some subtle flirting with her and see what her response is.[/quote]

i'll definitely try that...thank you for the advice!
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doglover22468 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:48 am

:cry: Please someone help me by pming me please
doglover22468

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blueberry » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:29 pm

God. Feelings suck :')

So this boy, We'll call him "D", is a good friend. Me, him, and 2 other people hang out everyday during school. I kinda have a HUGE crush on him. I try not to act on the feelings I harbor for him. But damn; it is so difficult. He's so adorable, he cracks funny jokes and always makes me laugh. Every time he says something nice to me I secretly die of happiness. Whenever a girl talk to him for too long I lowkey wanna kill her. The problem is I have no right to act that way because we're not dating. I can't confess my feelings to him either, he's too much of an important friend, and I don't want to ruin our friendship. Even if that wasn't the case, I'm not very pretty... I now everyone says, "No, I'm sure you're beautiful!" The thing is, I'm not. I'm super lanky, and at my age, I should have some decent curves, but I don't. Don't get me wrong, I do have my good days, but for the most part? Nah...

I think I've gotten over the fact that I'll never be with him. I just need help on how to stop having feelings for him..
Pms are fine :)
Last edited by Blueberry on Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blueberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Coffee. » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:53 pm

so I saw this guy (I've known him since elementary school, but he's always been one year older than me) every time we line up for lunch, he stares and stands extremely close to the point that I can feel is breath on my neck, then yesterday, this guy was going to skip me in line then he laughed and said "(Boy's name) you can't jump her." and nudges back to where I was standing i was speechless couldn't even order my food i just kinda pointed... >///< this is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me...what does this mean.... Pm me..?
.Coffee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me