Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Postby inactive matin » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:37 am

dear emma,

i hate you. leave me alone

dear lex,

i'm really thankful that you came back into my life. you've made my days brighter
inactive matin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby Unleashed Squiid » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:41 am

Dear B,

It will get better, I promise you. Please know that she isn't trying to hurt you. She is just...well, like that. Not many people can understand quite what's going on in her head but she's just very opinionated. Please don't tear our friend group apart. Just learn to accept her oddness. We're all odd. ^^

Love you,
Dr. Grinch
Squid || She/Her || ENFP || Kals
Image hello I am tiny and you can’t read me! :) Imagehello I am font and you can’t read me! :) Image
Unleashed Squiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Piera » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:42 pm

Dear guy with cat,

Maybe keep your furball inside instead of letting it wander the streets. Worse things can happen to your pet than my dog barking and scaring it up a tree. If your cat wanders the street all the time it probably gets spooked by all the other dogs on a regular basis.
Maybe do something to prevent something bad happening to your cat instead of expecting everyone else to accommodate you. Your 90% the problem.

Signed, me.
Piera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby madness, » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:02 pm

singer and drummer,

i know this is so stupid writing this all out, you'll never see it unless two celebrities randomly have chickensmoothie accounts but that'll never happen.
i just,, wanted to say thank you.
your music has helped me so much and i honestly would never ever be the same person without you guys, even though you don't know me. your music speaks to me on such a deep level that no human being has ever been able to connect with me on before. it's insane how two people who i don't know can do that and they aren't even speaking directly to me.
it feels like you are, but you're not.
especially with songs like goner and kitchen sink and addict with a pen.
and especially with holding onto you. that's my all time favourite.
but anyways,
you guys are my literal heroes. i know you hear that all the time but me and the rest of the clique really do mean it.
when i say i would do anything to meet you or go to one of your shows i mean it with 101% of my being- i think i really would do almost anything.
i dunno if this is unhealthy, for me to unconditionally care about two people who probably will never know i exist, but i can't help it.
thank you for this. you're amazing.
stay street |-/

from,
a really big fan of yours
madness,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

••••

Postby Reiji » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:45 am

Dear ex,

I hate you. I hate you so much. I hate you more than I've ever hated anyone. I don't hold grudges and always think rationally but you- you betrayed my trust. You betrayed the trust that I gave you, all the emotions I poured to you. I've told you everything and I never keep secrets from you- unlike you. You never talk. If I ask if something's wrong, you reply 'It's nothing' when it's obvious there's something wrong. I get that you don't want to talk and have the rights to not talk if you're uncomfortable, but you not communicating with me led to us breaking up. Your reasoning? 'You calling me weaboo makes me feel like I'm being treated like trash.'

Yes. You're a weaboo. You buy merchandises, have anime avatars, anime names, obsessed with it. Talk about it all the time- Which I'm ok with, people talking about the things they're passionate with is cute. But you learn Japanese because of anime, you use Japanese unironically all the time, you reference to animes all the damn time. You don't respect the culture at all. I even used it jokingly and you could've directly told me that I should stop calling you one and I will. But you don't. You're so irresponsible.

I see you changing your diary's forum thread, I see you trash talking about me behind my back. I don't care. I've always advised you this when you have troubles with others: they're not worth your time. Guess what? You're not worth my time. I see your edgy diary and I'm not going to bother looking at it. I see you being sassy and passive-aggresive. I see you lieing all the damn time on the notification wall. All of that and you're not worth a damn second of my time.

You lie about everything. You have schizophrenia- no, you self-diagnose because you want to feel special. You have depression- no, you don't, you never even went to the doctor. The age that you put on your profile- no, you're the same age as me. When you say that you loved me- no. Not true at all. You never loved me. You stayed up at 2am to calm down my panic attacks? You did. That was a year ago. Now, when I have mine, you don't even bother to reply. I see you posting feeds, I see you posting images. You ignore me. When I tell you about my family problems and urged me to give you my parents' phone number- you made the situation worse.

Whenever I try to fix our relationship, you never reply. You never want to talk, you never want to communicate. When your best friend doxxed my age and I complain, you ignored me. I'm the first one to always say sorry, I'm the first one to fix the problems you have, I'm the first one to have ever cared. I'm protective of you, I want you to be happy, I stay up at night to talk to you about useless things- You don't deserve it. You don't deserve any of it. I loved you, so much. You're the first person to have ever made me happy and look forward to another day. When you want to break up for the most simple reason without an explanation [ other than a lousy 'You called me a weaboo boo hoo ]- I cried. I cried like I never did before. You always take screenshots of our private conversations without my permission and I'm just..

I've moved on. I'm saying this because after this, I don't care anymore. You're dead to me. And you know what? You're right. I deserve someone better.

By the way, Five Nights at Freddy? Pretty good franchise. All fandom has it cringy and bad side and unfortunately the FNaF fandom has a lot of it. Storyline? Good and interesting, game gets old after awhile but it's pretty engaging. I have the same opinion with Danganronpa. I like it, the fandom is full of nice people, but the game mechanic isn't my forte and watching others play it isn't enjoyable. The ocs are too edgy even for me but hey- let others enjoy themselves.

I hate you and I'll never forgive you.
    You and your white knights friends with close-minded opinions. I bet, if you were to see all of this- you don't give a rat ass. You're so full of pride. I bet when I wrote that you lie all the time, you quote Ouma. I bet you already have a bunch of anime reaction gifs on top of your head. I bet you're going to spread a needless fire over this I bet… You're just a selfish, uncaring person that don't understand what you did to me.

With deep hatred, Reiji.
Reiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chon » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:35 pm

dear n,
      i'm afraid of being alone and i need your help but i don't know how to ask you for it. i'm sorry if i get annoying sometimes but i can't help it??? ugh i just want to die

dear w,
      "you don't realize what you have until it's gone"
      i'm still debating whether i should text you or not. i'm not even sure if you still have my number??? or if you changed yours?? it's been two years and i miss you so much. i regret not telling you what was going on with me and i regret not telling you how sad i was. i regret not saying thank you for all the times you were there for me. i regret being such a brat and i regret not giving you a chance. you were my best friend even though i never said it out loud. you've know me basically all my life and two years ago you just weren't. i'm close to tears thinking that we'll probably never speak again. i hate not having someone to talk to and i hate knowing that you've changed into someone that won't care for me. i want to be your best friend again. our story was barely started and we just quit. i wish i didn't quit and i wish you didn't either. i miss t as well but he's completely out of the picture. the three of us were so close and i'm, again, close to tears thinking about our past. i was so happy back then and i don't know what changed. i know it was me that broke the friendship and i'm so incredibly sorry. i miss you so much and i promise i'm happier now. i promise i'll make time for you. i promise i'll tell you everything. i know you were sad when you found out i was leaving and at the time, i didn't care. at the time, i didn't care about leaving anyone because once someone gives me a reason to stop caring, then that's it. i don't give people second chances. i don't care about anyone once i've left because i leave to leave the past and i didn't want to leave you. i don't miss anybody except for you. you never let me explain why i left and i hope you will. i might text you later tonight or tomorrow night, i'm still unsure. i just want to put it out there because i can't think about this everyday and not do it. i also don't want you to think that i'm selfish because i know i should've sent it two years ago. i've become a different person and i want you to see that i'm still the same person but better and i really want to get to know you again. i'm sorry if you find my text cheezy or cringy because i do and i already feel like dying inside.

lol update ten minutes later
      i sent it and i'm terrified omg
chon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucas. » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:58 pm

dear ___,

ahh ily!! your hair looks lovely by the way <33 i love red hair and it fits you so well. c:

- your friend ♥

dear ___,

i just wrote a long paragraph for you until i realized how much i was rambling on. i'm sorry.

- lucas
Last edited by lucas. on Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lucas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Vellichor. » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:47 pm

Dear demon,

I sleep during the day because I work nights - overnight. You know I work nights. You are the one who put me on to work nights.

So stop calling me five times a day trying to drag me out of the house on a work day when I should be asleep. You force and keep me out for hours during the day past my usual bedtime and I lose sleep that's needed for me to do the overnight shift. Then you complain when I have to miss a day or doze off on the job. And when I ask you to leave me the heck alone so I can actually sleep, you bother me more just so you can be passive aggressive about my request to be left in peace.

You have messed me up for years. You have sabotaged my entire life time and time again. You are the reason I am on anti-depressants and you are the reason I have to be carefully monitored by my doctor to make sure I'm okay. You are the reason I have no hope for my future and feel like I'll never be free from your nasty grip even though I don't even live with you.

And yet, somehow, you wonder why I never want to hang out with you. Get out of my face - better yet, out of my life.

»──────────────────── Image ────────────────────«

The Doctor | They/It/He | Adult

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
.Vellichor.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metanoia- » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:48 pm

Dear literally everywhere I go online no matter what site it is,

Just a quick question; how come every single time I join a Roleplay thread or group it dies? From Chicken Smoothie to MSPARP how come the second I show up everyone leaves? Is there a secret society of people who hate me? Do you all collectively spread word about me whispering "ah yes, don't let THAT one in..."? I feel very unwanted.

I ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ, I'ᴍ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴ' G L A D
have any specific pronouns.
Feel free to call me anything.
PM me about RPs whenever.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crabodile » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:23 am

Dear gym teacher,

Please spare me.

From, your straight a student, r

Dear old friend,

I miss the way you were before.
Homeschooling... it changed you.

First "A" left me. That is when I started wondering if she was using me. I kinda drifted from then to first grade. Then you. Mrs. J. Said to become friends with the new kids. There were five of you, maybe a few more in the other class.

You seemed to be the nicest and welcoming of them all.
Oh gosh you trusted me.
I trusted you.

You gave me those tickets we used to have when we were in the first grade, the very last time I saw you.

They never did make it back to Mrs. J.
I never used them for my own purpose either.
I'll be honest, I lost them.
I truly wouldn't be surprised if they showed up, years later, and I remembered them.

Soon enough though, I was flying through every grade with straight A's and as many attendance days as I possibly could.

Then came sixth grade.
I was a c heerleader along with "J" who I knew since kindergarden, but just became better friends with that year.

There was this one snotty brat who was at least two or three years younger than me, yet she was on the varsity team with us fifth and sixthgraders.

The GS troop was there.
I remember them continuously walking by, going to the playground, etc.

Then I hear it.

"G"!

I froze in the middle of my kick, almost falling over of course, and looked around.

Time had done you good, you were so pretty, like everyone-has-a-crush-on-you pretty.

You're hair wasn't quite as long as you used to have it, and I could barely tell it was you.

"J" and I ignored the the bossy younger girl as she yelled at us.
I looked at her and she looked back at me smiling, and I just knew she was just as happy. Rather or not it was seeing my smile the first time in a week or so or not, she was genuinely grinning at me.
You had no idea you helped me forget about my cat who ran away a week and a half prior. Even if only for a couple seconds.

Turns out she sorta joined our troop then.

After practice, I went to the playground like always.
You were there.

I had hidden in the brand new slide, watching you explore the new playground that was so different from the one in first grade.

Then it comes.
"An" asks if she had seen me yet.

I almost cried when you lit up even brighter and asked eargerly where I was.
In sync, at least three of the girl pointed at the slide where I was watching.

So I slid down and smiled at you, nodding at your eager questions about if I remembered you.

The truth, you seemed to be breaking out of your shell, well, you had already done it. And I had just gotton worse.

I guess I was semi jelous.
I'm sorry.
If you ever can, forgive me.

Dearest wishes, r
        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

crabxxxxey/em

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[ ♪ ]xxBACK TO ME
        mewmeowmew

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxx
crabodile