Fursuit Thread V2 OPEN (New Poll)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

What are you doing for Halloweeen

Nothing
27%
Party
15%
Trick-or-Treat
34%
Fursuiting
24%

Total votes : 1321

Re: Fursuit Thread V2 OPEN (New Poll)

Postby huskyhiccups » Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:21 pm

Username: huskyhiccups
    Are you a Furry or a Fan: Furry
    Do you own a fursuit: Yes, three. See below!
    If so have any pictures: Yes, see below
    Fave thing about the Fandom: Obviously the creativity! But also how helpful everyone can be. It's amazing to see how much money we raise for charity and such!! <3

I'm posting here to try to be more active in the community!
    I own Rendezvous (previously a hybrid dog, now a Pomsky) and Magnus the Dutch Angel Dragon (who no longer has a head, but I still own the rest of the suit), both made by Skypro Costumes. My third suit is named is Kyzer, he's a Singo (serval x dingo). His head was made by TiredLionCrafts on FurAffinity (he is the bottom right) and has various parts made by other makers. The random tail I own is from BeastCub, it's the 3rd tail in this pic! <3
    I have a blank Dutchie head cast for Magnus from Skypro that I'd love to send to a maker and have them finish Magnus' head for me, but I'm struggling to find the right furs to match the rest of the suit. Plus, I'm not terribly active in the community anymore (hopefully that'll change) so I just can't bring myself to spend a lot of money on furry stuff right now.. :(
ImageImage
Call me Mew or huskyhiccups! (she/her) ♡
I love
coffee, RuPaul's Drag Race, Smosh, Final Fantasy XIV,
Star Stable, The Sims, Kingdom Hearts, and Danganronpa!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
UR, OMGSR, & old store pet countmy listomy FR

Image Image Image
huskyhiccups

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fursuit Thread V2 OPEN (New Poll)

Postby skunkiii » Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:51 pm

username: skunkiii
are you a furry or a fan: furry!
do you own a fursuit: i do! i own five actually! only my main sona has a fullsuit. the rest are just partials! however, im in the process of selling three of my suits do to some financial issues :,)
if so have any pictures: yeah, i’ll see if i’m able to post them! (haven’t been active on cs in a while, still relearning everything!
fave thing about the fandom: for me, i really enjoy dressing up and goofing off! i love being able to make people smile and have those fun interactions with people! i also am always drawn to the art! everyone is so talented in their own ways and it’s just mesmerizing!

here are my suits!

only posting my two main sonas <3

PJ

Spencer

thanks for lookin!
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image𝒔𝒌𝒖𝒏𝒌 Image
𝒔𝒉𝒆/𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 | 𝒂𝒅𝒖𝒍𝒕
☼ 𝑎𝑞𝑢𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑢𝑠 ☼
☾ 𝑠𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑢𝑠 ☾
↑ 𝑠𝑐𝑜𝑟𝑝𝑖𝑜 ↑