Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby North Echo » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:15 am

Dear _______
You have been in all but one of my classes since i started challenge, and i have just one question. Why do you hate me so much? I have never done anything wrong to you or your friends and yet you treat me like dirt. You ruin my grades and make me feel terrible all because I am not the smartest. I don't care if I get an F, but you calling me stupid (even though me and my friends joke about me being stupid) is plain out mean. But what have I done to diserve this? Is having complete lying and selfish butts run my family enough trouble? I can hardly have a peaceful day anumore.

Ever wondering,
Fawnleap
North Echo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wanderingcacti » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:14 pm

Dear S,
Just because I dyed the ends of my hair pink, and you don't like pink, doesn't mean you have to be like "omg ew you chose THAT color?" Shut up.
It's my hair. NOT yours.
Your bud, Rioo

Dear K,
Um...that was really awkward. You started a discussion in ___ class today when we were supposed to be doing school work. You said it was fine if people were gay and that they should be able to love who they love then you started asking EVERYONE in class "Hey do you have a problem with gay people?"
UH LOL DUDE.
You STRONGLY REFUSED to sit next to me in science in __ grade because I was bisexual. I now realize that I am pansexual. Really you confuse me and I don't like you much
With dislike, Rioo
P.S. The teacher told you to stop talking about it, so that means you should have stopped.

I really like the color blue
♚ εїз Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ εїз ♛
♠♣♥♦King♦♥♣♠

LIGHTS OFF
For other LOLO players: I do not treat with art, or c$. ONLY Pets or items. If i have nothing on your wishlist I can give you, you'll get a half trick. Which will just be a trade with a couple non wl pets on it
I can be revisited after oct 15th this year <3

wanderingcacti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grell Sutcliffe~ » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:24 pm

Dear Timmy,
:3 Wooow, soo, from that one statement.. Hmm...
That's says a lot doesn't it? That all of this was just a game for your own enjoyment?
Or your humor is so bad, you thought I'd laugh like you to :/ You say that when I reject you, you think it's hilarious.
Do it to me and I don't care. I'm happy in fact (:
When I said I'd ignore you, I meant it.
Ha. I won't turn a glance at you ever again.

And I thought you were a cool friend.
Nice knowin' ya stranger.
-Elora

Dear Eric,
You're soo unreliaaabllleeeee
Ahh whatever
I am too :3 I had already clarified that I don't own those drums :\ But you told me to bring my bass anyway. Whatever.
I don't understand you :\
Grell Sutcliffe~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Airplane » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:50 pm

dear...
Thanks for punching me. I swear, if i use "hate" and "One direction" in the same PARAGRAPH, You will come arrest me. It is my opinion.
but really, i'm not gonna rant about you. you are still a friend, even if you can get on my nerves! :)

from the girl that actually doe'snt worship one direction.

dear older kids at my school,
just because were __ graders does'nt mean we're babies. WE'RE ONLY LIKE 2 YEARS YOUNGER THAN YOU.
So, we don't need: "5210 kids!" when your around us. You just suck up on my HR teacher so he will give you dum-dums. I patrol the halls before math so you don't come in our classroom. Oh, you don't have to say "AWWW, poor baby!" when you see me lugging my 50 pound bassoon case down the hallway.
sincerely, all of us __ graders at my school. :roll:
Off we go, Into the wild blue yonder, Climbing high, Into the sun.
JBDs wrote:Image

On hiatus for a while~

Airplane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Limerence » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:02 pm

Dear You-Know-Who-You-Are,
I'm sorry for everything I've put you through.
I'm sorry for everything. I'm just sorry.

I've been beaten and eroded away by this truth that won't seem to leave my system. This hopeless dream that I have every night; this dilusion of some miracle coming along that'll make the both of us happy... Some way, or another. I spend all of my time on an unreachable fantasy that's destined to eventually send me spiraling down.

But let's face it.
People like me don't get happy endings. That just isn't how it works. To my extreme disappointment, this is reality... Not the movies.

I'm not even 100% sure that I deserve any sort of happy ending at all. After all... Look at all of the hell I've put you, and J (poor thing, god I'm aweful. I've been crying on her shoulder for months now and she's always been there for me...) through. I'm selfish, insecure, and just an overall pain.
But you do, you deserve that. And I'm holding you back.
Let me just say that you have my permission to run off into the sunset. I don't mind it, if it means that you get to smile. You mean that much to me. You mean everything to me.

(By the way... I'm sorry I reacted to badly today. It's just... I've been dealing with this for two years, T, and it isn't easy. I've been faking a smile and surpressing my emotion for two years. I had been under the impression that you had no idea about my feelings. It's like a little kid realizing that Santa isn't real... Everything I'd percieved to be truth has just been labeled as fiction. I'm sorry.)

I wish that there were a way that happiness could extend to the both of us; but again, that just isn't how it works.

I also wish that you'd at least have told me that you knew... That might have helped things. A little.
It might also help if you'd actually tell me how you feel about this whole thing. Even though, I can probably already assume your responce.
Then again, you're probably wondering why I didn't just come out and tell you myself, to your face.
I know, I know... I should've said something, and I'm sorry that I didn't. But I guess... Somewhere, deep inside, I was aware of the reality of it all. I knew what would happen if I did tell you.
I was afraid of the inevitable.
And now the inevitable has happened, and look where that's put us.

I don't really know where I'm going to go now.
But don't let that stop you from getting away from me, if that's what'll let you grow. I'm serious when I'm saying that, too.
I'm tough, I'll manage. Okay?
All that matters is that you're happy.
I love you.

Oh. And we should probably have this conversation in person, too. Soon. I think that we both need to get some things out of our systems... For real.

Yours,
Z

Wow, it's been a while. Apologies for my absence.
Limerence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moceanu » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:53 pm

Dear you,
Only, what, one day and I miss you.

Ily..
-me
"remember how we forgot?
remember how no one ever really died in the wars we fought?
because each gunshot came from our fingertips
and we never really kept them loaded, just in case
because each enemy was a friend and none of it was about oil, religion or land
it was all just pretend;
remember how we used to bend reality
like we were circus strong men
like our imaginations were in shape then
like we were all
ninjas trained in the deadly art of "did not"
like "i totally got you!"
"...did not"
remember how we forgot?
"
Moceanu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby i made a new account » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:09 pm

dear bea,
Thank you for always being there, best fwiend.
And for being the best 'fro' there was,
and for lighting up everyone's world with your laugh.
I'm so glad that your new school hasn't morphed you into something else,
and so glad that the sisterhood will live on.
I'm always missing you when you're not here with me.

Amil <3
PS: Rule no. 1o: love the cardigan, love your friends, love yourself.
i made a new account

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jubilee. » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:00 am

Dear faker,

Of course you're not Selena Gomez. You think you have a load of people that believe you, but most of them appear to be younger than ten. Getting their hopes up and crushing them again is not something to be proud of.

Sincerely, me.
jubilee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haadez_ » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:01 am

Dear Parents,
stop telling me to bring my grades up. don't you think I'm trying. if you think it's so easy to get all A's then by all means you do it. i will never get all A's. i don't score perfect on my tests, or get perfect scores on my homework or projects. it's not easy to get all A's so stop nagging me.

dear dad,
there is no correct way to take off pants so stop telling me to take my pants off correctly. so what if there inside out. i just want to free myself from the tight jeans that i wear all day, i would cut them off if needed.
      i miss all my old friends, i think about yall all the time. feel free to pm me whenever guys, i'll always reply ):
      use to be quackity! calfreezy, king, johnson, etc.

i am an adult, trans, he/him
haadez_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clarrissa » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:00 am

Dear_______,
I wish I knew if you liked me or not...,
Clara
ImageImageImage
Hi! I'm Clara
Feel free to message me any time or send me a trade c:
Thank you to toffee~ for drawing my cat Tadpole <3
and LarryTheDrunkLamp for the cute dog in the art above (:
I'm Christian and believe in God, Jesus Christ His Son and the Holy Spirit.
95% of teens won't stand up for God.
Put this in your sig if you are one of the 5% of teens who will.

Ostlea Lair
DC Scroll

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 31 people.
I have received 20 gifts.

Clarrissa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups