Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby Grell Sutcliffe~ » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:58 am

Dear Mother,
You've changed, but so have I.
Grell Sutcliffe~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hemming » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:13 am

Dear the Parents of _____.
Do you not understand? Really? Yes, he is your son, but he's not a child anymore, and you're treating him like one. He is 18 now. He's an adult. He can date whoever he wants, and it's his decision. His future. Not yours. I understand you love him, and he's your baby boy, but he's not a baby. You say you'll let him make the adult decision on his own, but when he makes the decision he wants, and not you, you whip right around and throw down on him. You need to realize he's an adult. Not a child, and so stop babying him. Please. It hurts so dang badly when he's crying because of you all. You say he can't talk to me anymore, nor can we have any contact. You crush him. Do you know how much more pressure he doesn't need? He's got to 'deal' with me, and college, and he just got out of this room mate situation. We gave you many chances to be in on our relatinship, but you ruined it. You ruined your own relationship with him. Not me. How is this all my fault? You need to realize what you're doing to us. To him. To your relationship with him. Go ahead. Don't come to our wedding. See if I care. You left us with no choice but to go behind your back, AGAIN, and AGAIN. You stalk his social media sites, his phone. Good thing iMessages cannot be read. We'd be dead if they could. You think I'm some crazy phsyco who is going to kill your son, and break his heart? I've been with him 6 months, and I've seen him once, and will again this month. To his dad, he is two-faced. When you're with him, you sound nad say you'll think about it, but no. When his mother comes around, you totally lose your opinion and do whatever she wants. I can't help it that I'm younger than him. So sorry.
-Your son's girlfriend

May wolf ever walk beside you
and grant you rest in his shadow
May his paws ever guide your path
And your howls heard by all
Hemming

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fjäll Räven » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:34 am

Dear CJ
I want you to know that I still have feelings for you and I miss when we where together. But I am with someone else right now and when you keep sending gifts it hurts me to know I can't give back what you want.
I also need to say sorry for some things, like not telling you this in person, and not having the guts to send this letter to you. I miss your art work and they way you made me feel, I miss it when you would make jokes with me and when you'd make me feel special.

I hope that one day, we can be together agin.

~MidNight Wings.
Hoarding:
Fjäll Räven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nicolettexx » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:44 pm

Dear Rocky { My dog },

Please change fur colors. When you are laying so I can't see your face, my mind thinks you're Sylvester. I feel an urge of excitement but realize it can't be him. He's dead. And it just doesn't feel right with you here and not him. I know we got you yesterday and its only been a day. I need to get used to you, when I look at you all I see is Sylvester. Though the only thing common with you two is the fur color. Nothing else.

I almost cried when I saw you. Yes, I thought of Sylvester. Please change fur colors so I'm not in so much pain. I can't take it and its driving me insane. I love you and I know you don't want to see me in pain.

- Live

Dear me,
Stop. Rocky is Rocky. Not Sylvester. So really just drop it. It's alright Sylvester is with you. Just give him time.

- Live
nicolettexx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moceanu » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:47 pm

Dear ~you know who you are~,
I told you so-
Observation is the best power to have,
over anything.
*besides the power of words*
I saw what was in your hand.
-Bear....
"remember how we forgot?
remember how no one ever really died in the wars we fought?
because each gunshot came from our fingertips
and we never really kept them loaded, just in case
because each enemy was a friend and none of it was about oil, religion or land
it was all just pretend;
remember how we used to bend reality
like we were circus strong men
like our imaginations were in shape then
like we were all
ninjas trained in the deadly art of "did not"
like "i totally got you!"
"...did not"
remember how we forgot?
"
Moceanu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby briannna27 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:50 pm

Evie,
Forget about Jesse when I'm trying to hang out with u and become that Evie I became friends with this summer!!!
- bria
briannna27

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I Love R » Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:24 pm

Sticks and stones may break your bones / But words will never hurt you.

That's not true.

It really hurt when you called me a retard and a drama queen. But worse... those weren't my words. Those were my mom's.

She saw what you said. And it really stung. And no, she's not all sympathetic for me because I'm a "retard."

I'm not trying to diss Haley! But I've been noticing you've been acting differently around her than me. I know now that I have been overreacting, probably annoying, but you don't have to say things like that. I've grown out of most of my immaturity, most. But I'm not stupid.

I remember in the first grade, we had a girl scout lesson about saying things and what they can do to people. We took a paper doll, made it super ugly, like so ugly designer-freaks like Lana and Lillian would think of as a body bag.

We said all these hurtful things to her like 'You are SO ugly!' 'Your mustache is all greasy.' 'Eew! The ugly is killing me!'

And then we taped her back together, while saying things like 'I like your mustache,' 'You aren't fat,' 'Your glasses are cute.'

The moral is, even if you say hurtful things and then apologize, it still leaves a scar like the tape on the paper doll. I feel like the paper doll. I may have a heart and mid similar to an eight-year-old's (not scientifically) but that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt when you say things like that. It really hurts.

If I really was a retard, you wouldn't say that to my face, would you? No, you wouldn't. That's why I stand up for them, even when people mill around aimlessly, saying things like, "He's so gay," "What a retard,'' things like that. I'm not saying that you actually do that, but nobody, not me, not you, not our parents, not the president even, has a right to tell somebody with a brain problem or a different sexuality is retarded or gay. But even though I'm not retarded or lesbian, I still stand up for them. Even though it's not wrong, it's not like they did anything to deserve it. Even if they don't have those differences, it's not okay. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt right now, but please, don't.

I'm still a human being though, just as much as you are.

I still really want to be friends with you, but I do have feelings. And I'm not trying to be mean about either one of you.

From, the "Retarded Drama Queen"
I Love R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby i made a new account » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:56 pm

Dear J,
waaaaat..
that was to me, wasn't it?
so goddang confused.
i made a new account

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thief. » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:00 pm

explain-please?
Bacon Leader 2,Legend, cucumber.
Baby, I'm getting better.
I hoard this litter, overpay <3

Thief.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nicolettexx » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:35 pm

Dear me,

Listening to songs that remind you of him will make you cry. You already cried more then five times. Stop.

-Me
nicolettexx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me