Am I Claustrophobic?

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Am I Claustrophobic?

Postby Verd » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:22 am

If Thsi is in the wrong board, pleasr tell me. I Didn't know where to put it.
WHen I Was crouching down yesterday in a corner, for a game I Was Playing, I Started to feel like I Was Spinning around. I Also Felt Nausea. Are any of you Claustrophobic?
If so, please tell me if I Am ^^
I Would Like to know.

ImageImageImage
verd / vox / tobi
gay man - adult - autistic
trades always open

currently reading/playing:
house of leaves and mass effect
Verd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Am I Claustrophobic?

Postby Imprint » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:53 am

Claustrophobia is the fear of having no escape and being closed in.

Claustrophobia is typically thought to have two key symptoms: fear of restriction and fear of suffocation. A typical claustrophobic will fear restriction in at least one, if not several, of the following areas: small rooms, locked rooms, cars, tunnels, cellars, elevators, subway trains, caves, and crowded areas. Additionally, the fear of restriction can cause some claustrophobics to fear trivial matters such as sitting in a barber’s chair or waiting in line at a grocery store simply out of a fear of confinement to a single space. However, claustrophobics are not necessarily afraid of these areas themselves, but, rather, they fear what could happen to them should they become confined to an area. Often, when confined to an area, claustrophobics begin to fear suffocation, believing that there may be a lack of air in the area to which they are confined. Any combination of the above symptoms can lead to severe panic attacks. However, most claustrophobics do everything in their power to avoid these situations.

From wikipedia.
Imprint

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me