I know there's a lot of them; but a letter to CS

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

I know there's a lot of them; but a letter to CS

Postby MiniHorse » Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:30 pm

Yeah yeah, another letter to the CS staff, all of them were very touching, so I decided to write my own :3

When I first joined, I mostly stayed on the "adoptable" side of it, but then after a few hours of joining, I went onto the forum and someone had PMed me, they were very niced and since I was the newest member(See at the bottom of the page of the forum), they sent me a PM welcoming me :) It was very nice, and after 3 days of joining, I posted in a thread, I wasn't as active as I was now back then, because I had school and wasn't this addicted to CS, but now I am TOTALLY addicted, it's a great place, the people are nice, and as all the other "Letter to CS staff/etc.", we're like a family. Tess and Nick are like the mother and father x3(No offense) of the "house" and it contains all of us, we're all siblings. For example me and Person A are living in the same room, and Person A didn't get their allowance so their mad and starts saying bashing stuff, and we all have stuffed animals, and we trade them daily, like there's this room with stuffed animals that you can adopt, and there's a sign saying: "You may only adopt __" and cheaters will take more of the amount. I really like ChickenSmoothie, it's amazing, everyone's so nice. The staff is awesome too :) The pets are amazing, the forum is amazing, and the familyness is amazing, so Chicken Smoothie is awesome Sorry if this sounds like all the other threads, but this is how I feel, I <3 chicken smoothie, and I hope you do too :)
Formerly HorseOfBlack19 (or horseofblack19)

ImageImage
MiniHorse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me