Should I Change My Username??? (suggest a new name!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Should I Change My Username???

Yes, Tokyo Mew Mew is for babies!
25%
Yes, It's weird
No votes
Yes, (other reason, please post)
No votes
No, Minto is awesome!
50%
No, it sounds cool as it is
25%
No, (other reason, please post)
No votes

Total votes : 8

Should I Change My Username??? (suggest a new name!)

Postby Spacer's Choice » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:47 am

Should I change my user???
I've been debating this for a while. I love Tokyo Mew Mew but I don't watch it as often as I used to so I was thinking of changing.
So what do you think?

[HINT]
If suggesting a new name I like:
Lady GaGa <3
Japan
Rurutia (J-Pop star)
Ichigo Mashimaro
Pandas
Furuba ( Fruits Basket)
Last edited by Spacer's Choice on Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Fixing the universe is a job for somebody way better than the likes of me." — Parvati Holcomb
Spacer's Choice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Should I Change My Username???

Postby Mara. » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:57 am

It's up to you, but personally, I really like it as is. Tokyo Mew Mew is a great show in my opinion, and Mint and Lettuce both tie for my favorite Mew Mews. ^^
I read the rules before I broke them ; I broke the chains before they choked me out ; Now I pay close attention ; Really learned the code ; I learned to read the map before I hit the road

´•`•. .•´•`
Mara.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Slushie~♫ » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:57 am

Well...even thought you don't watch it you can still keep the username because well you watch it before?
...Yea am not good with username changes. >_>;
Slushie~♫

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacer's Choice » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:01 am

Thanks for voting! :D Yay!

T-T someone said TMM is for babies
"Fixing the universe is a job for somebody way better than the likes of me." — Parvati Holcomb
Spacer's Choice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby danni.and.the.kiwi » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:52 am

I don't have anything to do with this TMM of which you speak (it's my "old school"ness. I'm just not up to date on them fancy shmancy Japanese things xD), but your name has a cute ring to it nonetheless.
BUT I can offer you a few words of wisdom on user name changes.
Mainly, you joined not too long ago and a user name change is a big decision. Mellow out for a few months and then see how you feel.
I've thought about shortening mine a few times, only to realize that it is a big part of who I am and it says a lot about what I like*sappy music*.
Also, if other people's opinions about TMM are causing you to want to change your user name, I don't suggest doing it. There are plenty of TMM lovers on the site, and plenty of people (like me) who don't know what in the heck it is, so talk to them instead of the few flamers out there. There are always haters of everything. (Some people don't like kiwis, oh my!)

The most important thing to remember when considering a user name change is: Pizza. No, just kidding. The most important thing is to make sure that this is a name you believe will accurately represent you for years to come. After all, changing a user name 12 times is highly annoying to both people who do it for you and people on CS who can't remember you b/c you're always having a different name.

So, in conclusion, I talk wayyy too much XD
CS kiwi is obviously fake *pokes different font*
Pet's name: Kenneth

I've started on all current art requests, but don't have enough time to mail y'all about it. Just know I AM working lol. My deviantart, photobucket and cs gallery. *cheesy grin*
My banana and sunback pup are uft, looking for CE and BE galaxy in offers.
danni.and.the.kiwi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Should I Change My Username??? (suggest a new name!)

Postby fawnkisses » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:41 pm

Well, it's up to you. I think it's cute. ^^ Personally, I only flipped through a few volumes of the manga and never read the part two (mainly because I hate when they change the main character), but I like it, never the less. ^^ Danni&Kiwi is right, don't listen to the flamers. ;D

I've thought of changing my name because everyone is always like "Oh, the Phantom Stallion book?" which I have never read, ahaha...But, I've had this internet name for four years, so I'm keeping it. <3

So I suppose, I vote keep it, but it's up to you! Minto's cool, after all. ^^
I'm back. :^)

fawnkisses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Should I Change My Username??? (suggest a new name!)

Postby Spacer's Choice » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:51 am

I'm not doing this cos of haters. They can say what they like, I don't care. I just feel like a change but, I'm scared that I might wanna switch back cos I don't like it and MewMewMinto is taken.
It's probably highly unlikely but still, who knows! XD
Spacer's Choice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me