Do you like baking?

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Do you like baking?

Postby Toastberg » Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:16 pm

Same :3 Although, I keep forgetting to preheat the oven.. which kinda makes things take twice as long as they're supposed to x.x
~RESUME INDEFINITE PROBABLY-PERMANENT HIATUS~
My work here is done.
Thanks again to those who entered in my competition. I'll be off now. Have a nice life out there.
Toastberg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bleufleur » Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:37 am

Tess wrote:yum! I love baking :D well mostly cos I love eating freshly-baked stuff

choc chip cookies are my fave, but gingerbread men are fun cos you get to decorate them :) and I love baking cupcakes for the same reason! I cover them in icing and candy xD and chocolate brownie... mmmmmm

lol XD That is one of my favorite thing about baking, baker's test taste! I also love baking and decorating cupcakes. Sometimes I make them as different puppies from CS. XD

Toastberg wrote:Same :3 Although, I keep forgetting to preheat the oven.. which kinda makes things take twice as long as they're supposed to x.x

lol XD I did that once too! I kept thinking, why is this taking so long? Then I remebered.
*squee!* I have named her Petit. I simply love her. *cuddles*
bleufleur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfWhisperer » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:41 pm

Yeah I like baking. I make cakes and all sorts like that, it's why I chose cooking as an elective at school lol
WolfWhisperer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me