Furless Wonder?

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Furless Wonder?

Postby Sanity » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:43 am

~MeiTay~ wrote:I'm a proud Furry, but I don't support people who wanna physically shapeshift too much. It would reconfigure your bones and muscle and all that evertime you do so. You'd might not even be able to change back one day.

I to am a furry have been a supporter since grade 3 but never really was one until grade 5, I've been in the fandom for 5 years now, I love furries, but I also love myself as a human, I'm happily human with a liking of anthros, I don't think I'd want a furry body, sure I'll dress up in my fursuits, but I don't want to groom my body everyday.

so I love anthros, I dress up as them, I'm a furry, but I'd rather be a human without fur then with fur, I just like to be things I will never be. :D
Pet Spotlight

Click to start a Trade with Me

[ My Fursona || Furry Nation v.4 ]
★☆ I am a holibomber! ☆★

- - - - -

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

signature coded by me || all graphics © respected artists
Sanity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby basti » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:15 am

Novocaine wrote:Do you slam things on your arms/legs all the time? Do you slam things on your head all the time? Do you see animals getting their tails and ears hurt like that?

Yes XD

@ Lori - I'm a bug murderer XD
basti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Wild at Heart » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:10 am

... i'd love to be able to shapeshift xD
even if it hurt like heck, i'd still do it. As long as i could keep my sanity, much as i'd want to fly being stuck with a bird brain wouldn't be so hot.
it's not that i don't like being human it's just being somehing different for a day would be amazing for me. Flying? swimming underwater? Does everything see what we see? i just think it would be worth what ever bones-reconstructing and all that for a few moments with wings <3

i hope that made some sense o.o''
~Wild at Heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Red Wolf » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:14 am

Bullet wrote:
Novocaine wrote:Do you slam things on your arms/legs all the time? Do you slam things on your head all the time? Do you see animals getting their tails and ears hurt like that?

Yes XD

lol,
I do, too.
I am actualy quiet clumsy.
Wibeke, you made shape shifting sound very painful. The way i imagined it, it wouldn't hurt. But fantasy and reality are very different, and if it were possible it would hurt
hiatus
Red Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 13thMuse » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:43 am

what's a furry? i have no idea :lol:
I am an old player trying to make a comeback here. If you see me around, please feel free to send a trade as I have many early game pets up for grabs, and many more common wanted pets from times I've missed.
13thMuse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Araviir » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:34 pm

I am a furry XD though I perfectly except your 'furlessness' XD though, maybe you should look up what a furry is, a furry isn't someone who wants to be an animal or whatever, just fans of anthros X] but whatever!
Back on CS after a long absence, tons of pre-2012 rares for trade! looking to fill out my collection from the years I've been gone! Check my trade rules for current most-wanteds!
(also trading pets for Flight Rising treasure + gems!!)
Araviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toadfoal » Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:12 pm

I love the furries. 8) There's some awesome I know who are furries, but I... shall always be a scalie. Which I'm guessing fits in with furless wonders?
Toadfoal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alhelí » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:26 pm

Bullet wrote:

Yes XD

Oh.. really? XD

I don't.

who wants to be right as rain?
it's better when something is wrong
you get excitement in your bones
and everything you do is a game

dAtumblrpottermore

Alhelí

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minimanta » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:58 am

Well, I'm not 100% sure about what a furry is. But I'm sure I'm not one of them X3 And I don't want to be a furry.
I like being human, we are pretty amazing if you think about it. We have managed to dive under water, fly in the sky, move extremely fast and even leave our planet. Though I'm not proud to be human either if you think about how destructive we can be..

I love animals, but I would never switch body or merge together with one ._. Not even for one day.. Anthros kinda scare me anyway XD
If you can dream it, you can do it ~~ Walter Elias Disney
ImageImageImage
For every one minute you don't smile, you lose 60 seconds of happiness
Minimanta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wibeke » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:27 am

I thought the being an animal in a past life one fell under the subject of therians? Not sure as they really confuse me.

Anyways, being furry doesn't really apeal to me. I like anthros and draw them occasionally, but it sounds weird calling myself furry. I just have a fursona because i'm way too attached to her design. :roll:

jen they/them ace dumpster fire
aka wibekapedia

always open for commissions on DA

talk to me about pigeons!

● ● ●

art shop - deviantart
my kalons
wibeke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery