Furless Wonder?

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Furless Wonder?

Postby TailsDovah » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:12 pm

Hello fellow furs and furless people. I am a furry. But I completely understand not wanting to be an animal. Mentaly, I am a domestic black cat. Although I would like to be half cat physically, it would be pretty hard to deal with. Having the back legs and feet of a black cat would mean that I could no longer bend my legs to pick something up, gym at school would become that much harder and I wouldnt really be able to wear shoes. Having the nose and mouth of a cat would make my braces pretty painful and I would eat and speak differently. Having the eyes of a cat would mean seeing differently. Having cat ears would mean hearing differently. With my luck my tail would constantly get slammed in doors and stepped on.

That is why I prefer cat eye contacts (if i can get them), and stuffed ears and tail.
TailsDovah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Furless Wonder?

Postby bleufleur » Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:11 am

I agree! I haven't even really come up with a fursona, and I don't know if I ever really will. I also don't ever want to become an animal. I am not drop dead gorgeous, but I wouldn't want to be. I don't try to put a million layers of make-up to try and make me look different when what matters is how I am on the inside. I wouldn't want to be an animal. I totally enjoy just being ME.
*squee!* I have named her Petit. I simply love her. *cuddles*
bleufleur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me