Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

Postby siren alley » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:33 pm

crumbledtower wrote:
Cachinnate wrote:I've been having a recurring dream for the last week where I would be laying alone in my bed in the pitch darkness as someone walked around my room.

[redacted to save space]

I don't know about you, but... that sounds more like sleep paralysis then a dream. People hallucinate during this. Sorry you're getting whatever these are.

as a person who suffers from sleep paralysis, i'm going to second crumbledtower on this one.

a tip: avoid sleeping on your back. sleeping on your back makes you more likely to experience sleep paralysis! it can still happen when you're on your side/stomach (i would know), but it's much less likely!

i hope you stop experiencing this soon! i know how scary it can be.

Image Image
howdy. i'm not going to be on here anymore.
i'll be active on
my anime list lmaooo.
siren alley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theexileofkiem » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:57 pm

Ive heard a lot of people on cs talking about sleep paralysis as of late so I figured I might as well jump in.

I think I have only had it once (that I can remember) and it was when i forst got my salt lamp. I decided I was going to sleep with it on because it had a soft glow and I was excired I had it. So I went to sleep with it on and I had managed to get to sleep but a bit later I woke up up still felt like I was asleep and then my head was full of buzzing and I haulicinated/dreamed this swarm of metal bugs that appeared around the lamp. It physically hurt my head from the buzzing and it was very loud? Then I more or less woke up/snapped out of it. It was weird and it sucked.

Also relating to your comment siren, I was sleeping on my back when that happened. Though unfortunetly it kind of hurts for my to sleep on my side as of late? But I toss and turn like a tornado pretty much all night so I'm never useually in the same position...
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
my kalons|my lux lacerti

I'm an artist for Lux
---
they|pagan|taken

theexileofkiem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MagpieSoul » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:21 am

I had an unusual dream last night. It had something to do with this academy I want to enroll in. But, what was so strange, was how the academy looked like, it didn't have that typical design, it looked more like an elementary/middle school...And what's even weird, I had to draw anything on the chalkboard (I tried to draw a magnolia in my dream). And there was some middle-aged woman (possibly a teacher or some kind of guidance counselor?) whom said my drawing skills weren't good enough to be able to continue education there...
MagpieSoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby swiftheart54 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:42 pm

i don't know why, but i seem to have 2 different recurring dreams.
The first one is at a pet store. The pet store almost never looks the same but in the dream i always have the same feelings. i just walk through the store passing by cage after cage of animals. and the same thing happens. i take an animal out of a cage, or try to tell someone i want it(which is a different animal every dream) and its like i'm going to purchase it but i end up not being able to which is really frustrating lol.
The next recurring dream i have is at school and a lot of the dreams it is in gym class. nothing really happens but then i always seem to end up looking for a bathroom. this is the weird part. So i get to the bathroom and inside the bathroom there are like more then 50 stalls. seemingly endless lines of stalls with paths and turns and walkways that seem endless. some don't have doors some are big some are small and i am constantly looking for one that would be usable. pretty much all are dirty or there are other people around.
I am never able to find one before i wake up. and when i wake up i do not have to use the bathroom.
swiftheart54

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viozel » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:48 pm

I had one last night, and I think I've had it before

It starts with me trying to lock the front door, but someone is pushing against it, so it's really hard. That someone is a creepy old man who's trying to get me, which is why I'm trying to lock the door. He's too strong tho, and pushes it open.
I always wake up right before he gets me.
    xx▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
    Hi I'm lazy and busy and
    distracted so this is all ya get
    xx▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    link link link ©
Viozel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby floppa » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:01 am

i have so many very, very, very weird dreams. p much all my life, and they got increasingly weirder, like, leveling up, for instance. they werent that odd as a young kid, but as i got older, they leveled up from weird, to absolute bizarre. sometimes i have cool dreams, like where im a dragon, or a wolf, or i can warp thru walls and become invisible, but theyre always weird--besides those qualities. even as a Very Young kid, up until around 3-7, i had nightmares, yes, but they were weird nightmares. like, i once dreamt the janitor of my pre school was this gooey, and mummy-like (somehow) monstery mess in an empty hallway as i was playing outside with one of my friends, and we went in and he was crying for help. i still remember most of my dreams vividly, even from that long ago. and a lava monster in those drains in the road (ykno, like the ones pennywise hides in) and i was stuck in one while the ground below me cracked open and lava was under me as a monster growled and laughed. and the time i was able to continue a monster dream several times in one night, it involved one of my several old elementary schools, except it looked different then what i remembered, and my best friend. and monsters. i dont
    remember much from that one anymore tho. anyways, straying away from the usual childhood nightmares, and moving onto my teenage dreams.

i remember being a werewolf and holding my crush at the time hostage in an abandoned and crumbling mansion, possibly even haunted. weird, and creepy. and being the female titan from snk in some lab for scientists to experiment on me (alright, that ones more weaboo then weird. ....... weirdaboo. okay. ill stop. ndbskshbd). man, there were so many weird good dreams i just, wish there was a dream recorder; like where it records your dream and you can watch it as a video later. i once dreamt i was the cause of another oil spill (many years ago), and for some reason i could bounce rly high andrly far.

recurring nightmares i had during those times mostly included my dad, sometimes teachers. it always involved being "chased" for st that i did wrong, st that i wasnt supposed to be doing. sometimes i could shapeshift into a wolf in these. omg...kdkabdb.... ofc... i wont forget to add the most hilarious part of these dreams, the flying. yes. i could fly. by literally flapping my arms up and down. tho that was when the nightmare became rly, whats the word, intense? like, scary intense. trying to get away by flying, trying to warp thru objects and become invisible and sometimes it failing or i just barely getting away. i had these dreams a lot probably cuz i was rebelling a lot; even when i dropped out of highschool these dreams still happened, tho after middle school it only involved my dad, no teachers. i dont usually get these dreams now, but when i do, it involves a current life situation or just a made up weird one; or a mix of both.

now for the downright just weird, or cool, or both dreams. rn, i cant remember a lot, and the ones i do remember i dont remember much detail from anymore, sadly. there was this one dream, i do remember quite a bit from it actually, bc i once posted a story based off of it on here many years ago, which is locked up and only friends get access to it bc it is H i l a r i o u s how bad its written. i often think abt rewriting it and starting over, bc the plot and everything is good, maybe a few touch ups on it and the characters, but im still not confident in the slightest in my writing and have bad anxiety abt it, and have deleted/orphaned fics in the past bc of them existing for other ppl to see.

anyways, the plot of that one was, i remember starting out being the leader of this special group of wolves, and i had to rescue them along w my mate in this experimental lab hidden in a barbed wire fence maze. us wolves had powers beyond regular wolves, and scientists wanted to know more abt us and use us for evil. (man writing abt this makes me wanna change a bit of the plot up a bit more to make it Extra Spicy tm, and to start rewriting this) so anyways, i make it thru the maze, into the lab, rescue them all, try and attack the main villain of the story, and suddenly we find ourselves in a different world, bc, spoiler, the main villain is from our world or "species" too. we just cant remember. a lot of our powers have to do w the powers of dreaming too. so, theres the basics of it i guess. i didnt get far in writing it bc nobody showed interest in it and i felt bad. tho for some reason, after writing all this, im reminded of that person who literally animated and got their dream voiced, that.. 86? video on youtube? their dream is rly cool too. i wish i could do Something cool like that bc it gets ppls attention more.

now my next dream, this one is actually written down too, in skype, but, i dont have the screenshots on my phone, and its on an old account so i cant search for it to paste the screenshots, and i dont remember a lot of it, but this was one of the most cool dreams ive ever had. i was an energy source for another planet. i could shapeshift, become invisible, and warp thru things at will. and still got caught by the aliens who wanted me (they looked just like humans btw, albeit more 'primitive' or 'native'). they needed me bc i was the only energy source left, and i was the strongest, being able to power their planet forever. there were billions of other dead energy sources when i arrived at their planet. oh, and their planet? was absolutely beautiful. it wasnt like future tech alien planet or anything. i could see space and the stars, you know when you go to look up images of space and galaxies and nebulae and all that, and get cool colored clouds and dust and such? yeah. that was what i saw in the sky. it was dark. there was no sun. thats why they used energy sources to power their planet to sustain life. there was a lot of dark fuschia/purple like ground and caves and such. barely any bright colors on yhis planet. i was in a wooden cage, idk how that kept me trapped as i shapeshifted into many creatures to try and escape. i remember passing by many of the lined up dead energy sources. if youve ever seen the movie inside out, you know the memory orbs they have lined up out there? okay, well thats the basis of how the dead energy sources looked, without all of the bright colors. all stored up. they wete once bright, shining orbs of white light that powered the planet up, now exhausted. they were so glad to have found their eternal energy source, there was a celebration. which looked like an indian celebration/ritual. as they all danced around me, still trapped in the cage, i could feel myself slipping away, becoming their energy source. but st wasnt right. it was as if my body wasnt ready, or was rejecting their planets natural atmosphere or st. i was becoming weak very fast, and they knew it. suddenly, all the past energy sources lit up, as if they were never truly dead, and i could feel them giving me their power. the ppl of this planet had no idea what was going on, they jist watched in awe, mouths open, eyes wide. once they refilled my energy, i fully transformed into a white entity, and all the orbs went back to being their exhausted, dark color. there was no explanation to what just happened. but they all still believed i was their eternal energy source. eons passed, and my old friends from earth greeted me. i was just a white entity at this point, but they still knew me. and how eons on this planet was only like minutes or hours or days or a year or so on earth. i apologized for my bad behavior back on earth to one of my friends. i dont remember much else after this. and i did leave a lot out, cuz i cant remember clearly or in order, abt what happened before i was discovered as the energy source, being hunted, being captured and how i got from earth to that tribal like planet. oh, and where, idr who it was, whether it was me who gave like 5 dollars to the friend i apologized to or she gave me 5 dollars but yeah. weird dreams, man.

again, i super wish i could record my dreams and watch them as videos later

oh yeah, and ive had many gay lesbean dreams that eat my whole heart out with sadness when i wake up bc it didnt actually happen and i wasnt there w my gf (at the time)

...still... i would.... trade everything i own and have ever owned and would own in the future... to live in my dreams..... i dont know how to express that enuf.... how much id rather live in them then irl.....

edit omg i forgot the dreams where ive astral projected. i used to do that a lot when i was around 3-7, id dream i was hovering a few feet in the air, several feet away from my sleeping body on the couch or bed. one time i watched myself fall out of my parents bed. that one creeped me out. i havent done that much since around 7, cuz i cant remember any rn or in the past from then up until last year where i was in the mental hospital trying to sleep and everyone was being S O loud in the dayroom, i was sleeping in my bed but my astral body was walking down the hallway and i was full of rage cuz they werent being quiet and so i turned around and yelled "SHUT THE *swear word* UP" except i Actually yelled that irl, and woke myself up saying it. one of the techs came in and asked if i was alright and i was like ....uhhhm.. idek what just happened but ya ig lmao djoabdbd
floppa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shoe. » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:13 am

Question of the week: “Have you ever had a lucid dream?”
not that i am aware of, i hope someday i have one but i guess it’s not up to me? i don’t really know how people are able to lucid dream, it’s really interesting!

here’s a weird dream i had a few days ago:
i was creeping around my crush’s house, then i decided to break in. i walk in through the back door directly into the kitchen and notice that everyone is in another room. i also notice there are groceries that haven’t been put away. slightly annoyed i quickly put the groceries away- then i hear a noise so i book it out of the house on my razor scooter that i was apparently riding.
i told myself i wanted to have a dream about him, but that’s not what i meant. hahahaha.
Im Shoe.!
I'm good at stuff

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
...............art by: PeanutButterRum
Shoe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeontan.o » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:15 am

a few years ago I had a weird dream it's kinda like day ja vou

So I had a dream of what's gonna happen and, the same thing happened! I went to school ate lunch, dinner like it's EXACTLY the same! Can someone explain what that is xD
Hello! I am Yeontan.o! I am a Blink, A.R.M.Y, and I'm venturing out to other K-Pop Groups. Luv Y'all bai!

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 11 people.
I have received 13 gifts.
yeontan.o

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:28 am

about a month ago i had a strange inception like dream.

so i woke from this dream ,, i forget what it was ,, but i found myself sleeping on my couch. it was night so i just assumed that i fell asleep and my parents just left me to sleep on the couch. everything was in grayscale though. i couldn't move. i was stuck in sleep paralysis. a pair of yellow // green eyes appear in an empty shelf on the book shelf opposite of the couch. it was just my kitten. then something makes its way down the stairs ,, all of a sudden a shadow is by my side. it turns out to be a golden retriever. we don't have a dog so i was horribly confused. the dog started licking my hand. i managed to get myself moving. i woke up once more ,, that was just a dream. once again i found myself stuck in sleep paralysis. this time i was in my bed and it was still the middle of the night. i didn't dare open my eyes but i could hear hissing coming from down below my bunk bed. i just assumed it was my two cats cuz percy is always hissing at tiny ,, but it sounded nothing like percy. deep down i knew it wasn't my cat but probably just a figment of my imagination. once more i managed to get myself moving and the hissing stopped.

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby floppa » Mon May 07, 2018 8:06 am

this morning i had one of those dreams where im stuck in this like, idk how to describe it, sleep paralysis state- except inside of a dream?? ive been stuck ish in sleep paralysis before, i think. rly scary experience, and then suddenly my limbs jerk after minutes of trying. ive had these before, where i would be stuck doing the same thing over and over again with little to no differences, like a time loop? ish? idk. but this time it was super freaky.

this time, i was asleep, yeah? well. in my dream, i thought i was wide awake. to make matters worse, the room was the same. like, from when i fell asleep, everything was like 98% the same. so i thought i was awake but in this strange... limbo like state? idk? i remember trying to move and not being able to; and when i could move, it was like that.... 'running in nightmares' experience, ykno? and this just kept repeating and repeating. like even my roommate was there, tv on and shes asleep or trying to sleep on the other side of the room, just like how everything was right before i fell asleep. and i s w e a r that in the dream, i was actually awake. like, i kept trying to move my limbs and making some sort of noise to signal my roommate that i need help. trying to very weakly and softly say "help" and managing to move my arm or leg to softly bang against the wall next to me. but it all kept repeating itself, stuck in a time loop. and even when my roommate went to use the bathroom (where the door to it is in the middle of the room, between both of our beds for reference, and theres two dressers between the beds too, for privacy reasons) she didnt rly notice what i was trying to signal to her. at one point she seemed to say st regarding to my condition (i cant rly remember anymore,,) but then time seemed to reset itself again. oh and even falling off of the bed, and halfway falling off. and that one phase of the dream i kept hearing critter noises next to my ear, and also had to pee, and at one point i managed to get up on my knees on the bed but fell back down. and getting All the way off the bed but then falling back??? and this whole time just as a reminder i think this isnt a dream and im like oh my god im stuck in sleep paralysis roomie help me *weakly moves limbs around and softly makes noises* and it was just??? a freaky experience, and then i woke up and was like what the eeeehhhhfffffff....

one of the dreams i had before that was scary but i like it a lot but its not,, cs friendly so it remains in my head forever. im still hecced up from that one
floppa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me