Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

Postby NerdiestOfLords » Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:52 am

last night i woke up already out of bed and running to my closet because voldemort was coming through a magic portal in my closet.
NerdiestOfLords

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pthumerian » Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:57 pm

i dreamed there was a CS user spreading unhinged conspiracy stuff and being named "flatearth". their avatar was a generic kawaii anime girl. wow......
pthumerian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainAltenor » Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:04 am

Woke up from a dream where I went back in time to play arcade games with some random chap named Dan, who also came from the future. After playing a round of Luigi's Mansion Arcade in Minecraft (?), it was announced that he was entered into a raffle to win a full collection of The Aristocats plushes. We went across the street to some boba shop and tried to remember whether he won them or not. Of course, there were people around, and we couldn't quite come to a conclusion before I woke up.

I'm going to be perfectly frank, I haven't got a clue as to what else to put down here. Instead, please enjoy this dress-up for the time being.
CaptainAltenor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gibbon » Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:27 am

went about nine usd in debt from online gambling on the shared computer (i do not gamble)
do the gibbons look up and wonder • listography
gibbon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me