Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:51 am

I once had Really weird dream about how Play-Doh were kidnapping humans while the stock market was crashing because of YouTube
ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage ImageAdopt your own. Kitters!made by pheonix
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PheonixThunderslayer » Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:40 am

ive had a few crazy dreams but one of the craziest was of me just randomly seeing really cursed images of my favorite game characters like what

also i had one maybe a few days before my family went on a road trip. in this dream, we were going on a road trip but to Australia instead of just another state. apparently in this dream it took like ten hours to drive all the way from my house literally across the globe to australia but we dont talk about that ok? i dont remember actually driving in the dream, only getting there. it was chilly and cold instead of hot, and instead of stopping at some hotel or vacation house, we instead stopped at an old bookstore. it was at some really weird, abandoned part of "austrailia" and the only thing around it was just trees. it was dusty and looked mere weeks from shutting down, it was dirty with trash everywhere, but it was day so everything was illuminated. it was connected to a restaurant, and the restaurant was the same way, but it was dark and creepy. in front of us was the door to the bookstore, to our left was the door to the restaurant, behind us was the entrance door, and to the right there was an old guy in a booth who seemed to own the place. my parents talked to him for a bit, then we went into the bookstore. despite being half empty, it was really cool and had cute plushies and interesting books, and these white and brown fluffy cat ears that were 3 dollars (In US money for some reason) and were labled as "otter ears". i remember the dream ending with me freaking out for these "otter ears" and my parents saying no.
ImageImageImage
im pheonix (she/her) and im back to the old sig11!!1!!! woohoo!
PheonixThunderslayer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PheonixThunderslayer » Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

Hawk WillowWatcher wrote:I once had Really weird dream about how Play-Doh were kidnapping humans while the stock market was crashing because of YouTube

sounds realistic
ImageImageImage
PheonixThunderslayer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PheonixThunderslayer » Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:35 pm

FerretMonarch wrote:These are gonna be 2 different dreams that reoccured every year up until highschool.

The first was a giant snake eating the sun (that's all I remember of it) might have been due to me having a book of Greek myths and reading it when I was in middle school.

The second happened every night before a new school year and aliens would take over the school, chase the kids, and I couldn't do anything.

It terrified me as a kid and I still won't watch anything with aliens in it in fear that I'll have the stupid dream come back. I don't know why it was aliens since I never watched anything like that and it happened from the first school year until my second year of highschool.

I wasn't necessarily sacred of it in my highschool years, but I always woke up with the gunk it my eyes like I had been crying, so still wasn't fond of it.

I haven't remembered my dreams since though

you can actually cry in your sleep if you have really scary dreams, so thats probably why!
ImageImageImage
PheonixThunderslayer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:03 am

PheonixThunderslayer wrote:
Hawk WillowWatcher wrote:I once had Really weird dream about how Play-Doh were kidnapping humans while the stock market was crashing because of YouTube

sounds realistic

Yep lol
ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage ImageAdopt your own. Kitters!made by pheonix
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PheonixThunderslayer » Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:25 am

Assumed Gender wrote:I had a dream one time, it was a long time ago, it was a reacurring dream i had 3 times before i never had it again.

back in elementary school

it was where i was on a straight road in my moms old red car, she was driving, on the right of the road was a wall of mountains that just followed closley to the road with trees that followed too. on the left side was just desert, the white sandy dead bushy desert. we were just driving then my mom came to a stop, the car stopped but her hands were on the wheel. She did not flinch, blink, talk, or anything just sat there staring off. I keep going "mom? Mom?" but no answer. As i look back out the back window, there is a man, quite far but i can barely make out that he looks like some cartoon zombie, it didnt match the realistic part of the dream at all. every time i look back he gets closer, so i duck down in the back of the car, then i look up at the left side window and hes right there then i wake up

the second time i had this dream, i tried to run out the right door on the back seats as that was where i was sitting, there was a slight drop to where the trees and mountains were, and i ran down and fell and blacked out and woke up

the last time i had this dream i tried to become friends with the man, he didnt speak, but i never had that dream again after

and yes i have lucid dreamed a couple of times, i can also wake myself up if im having a bad dream now.

thats genuinely terrifying ngl. like the fact my mom would just not respond would be enough to scare me. and the zombie part?? yeah, cartoon or not, still scary.
ImageImageImage
PheonixThunderslayer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PheonixThunderslayer » Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:29 am

OHOHOOOH I FORGOT I HAD THIS ONE WAIT

so basically, I was playing CS and I dreamt that they had released a new rarity type: "wow rare". thats it, all lowercase letters.
the only wow rare pet was this one: Image except with no dark yellow, just solid banana yellow with a smile face on his butt. i remember the wow rare went out of the rarity meter and was purple color, and i was freaking out for this horse. then i woke up.
ImageImageImage
PheonixThunderslayer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Promicef » Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:56 pm

Woah I like to record my dreams!
My most recent dream is that my roommate turned out to be the final evil boss and because of that it's really hard for me to get the evidence and investigate.
I'm trying to live peacefully in my dream but I cannot ):
she/them
Hello there!
Avatar is drawn by myself,and is me in Stardew Valley.
Art shop
Promicef

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PheonixThunderslayer » Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:49 am

I had this really bizarre dream recently where KreekCraft (Roblox Youtuber) was my babysitter?? I haven't even been babysat in years so I'm unsure how this dream came up. I haven't watched his channel or even thought about him in a while. Anyway, in the dream we went to a trampoline park and jumped around and did all that kind of stuff. I remember walking around with him and some kid shouting "OMG IS THAT KREEKCRAFT" and we got totally mobbed. The dream ended with my mom coming to pick me up from the trampoline park, and thanking KreekCraft and paying him for babysitting me.
ImageImageImage
PheonixThunderslayer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PheonixThunderslayer » Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:05 am

Promicef wrote:Woah I like to record my dreams!
My most recent dream is that my roommate turned out to be the final evil boss and because of that it's really hard for me to get the evidence and investigate.
I'm trying to live peacefully in my dream but I cannot ):

wha.. lol
ImageImageImage
PheonixThunderslayer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me