Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

Postby Shark!_At_The_Disco » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:05 am

I made a deal with Bill Cipher. What scares me is that in the show it was always in the characters dreams because he's a dream demon. Should I be concerned?? XD
Shark!_At_The_Disco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imp_Twelve » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:40 am

I had a dream a few days ago where for some reason I had a pet hawk and it took me to Africa where it put me on a really small dragon and flew away. I have the weirdest dreams...
collecting fennecs and plushies<3

omori enthusiast
my toyhouse: https://toyhou.se/basilboxcandy
Imp_Twelve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JK341 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:43 pm

Right, so last night i had a dream that we orderd a pizza for delivery, nothing unusual right? When it arrived, the darn thing was as big as the entire dang kitchen table and the crust was like 3 inches thick. And we all totally gave that thing heck, too, lol! If i didn't love pizza so much that would have probably been a dream that would have made me swear off of it for life. :lol:
I'm back, gonna give this site another try lol, please be patient with me while i get things re-organized <3

Other places you can find me:

JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FloatiBubble » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:11 am

I just woke up from a dream where me and my mom were at target looking for a dress for me for the upcoming formal the next day even though at the same time school hadn't started.

Then I saw this really cute skater boy with a West Side shirt on and cross country jacket. ANd he was new at my school and I was in love. And he had long hair lolololol
Image Image
FloatiBubble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pappypuppy » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:23 am

my dream a few nights ago, I have insanely realistic dreams that I can remember in almost full detail, I'm usually never myself and I always know its a dream.
My dream started out where I'm going to this academy, this academy is very basic and all that, it has classes and clubs normal stuff. One of my teachers houses is right next to this school, its fairly large,2 stories painted brown with a lot of windows. This how has a pool, a front door, a back door and a balcony which all have locks. In my dreams I usually have some sort of power and I can do things in my dreams like unlock doors, fly, make things invisible, a lot of different things. In my dream the first thing a remember besides the school is going to this house, I had unlocked the door and let myself in, the teacher knew me and was training to be a witch. There was other girls there as well. In the house the woman would teach me a lot of different magic and I would always go at night. To get there I would have to jump very high from my dorm room and descend to one of the following doors mentioned before. Somewhere along the dream people from the school had figured out about my powers and were attacking the womans house. I had put up a barrier around the house and also made it invisible which really shocked all the people. After the news had died down I went back to the school under a new identity and was about to practice my hobby which was ballet, but people were on the stage where I was going to practice so I pushed them out of the way and then I woke up. There was more but dreams are very random and some stuff doesn't fit the narrative. Please PM me for other dreams I had.
pappypuppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby van Wolf » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:57 am

I had a really strange dream that I was at Hogwarts, only it was a lot more creepy. One day, I was late for class and sent to Dumbledore's office. He told me that I was to be punished by execution. I thought this was a tad dramatic, to say the least. Anyway, while I was awaiting my horrible death, I met this boy. He told me his name was Quint Finnn (yes, he really spelt his name like that) and that he could help me escape. Somehow we escaped without anybody questioning what happened to us. Before he left me, he told me to meet him at the local swimming pool/gymnasium, but when I went to meet him he wasn't there. I then found out that he had been reported missing right after our meeting, and I was getting questioned about it since I was the last person to have seen him, but I couldn't explain his disappearance and people started accusing me of murder...and then I woke up. What even...?
van Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoldOutChair » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:15 pm

oh my, where to even begin, i have had so many crazy dreams,including about eight to ten lucid ones, all of which i attempted to fly, but only succeeded once, but anyway, here are some that i think are pretty funny.

1. I was at school, and we had a new gym teacher, his name was Brooken Brian. He was always angry and claimed that he hated furries, even though he dressed up in a duck suit all the time. later, we go outside, but it's like the playground from my preschool, then, this girl who absoloutly hates me in real life, because i'm friends with her friend, starts singing a very vulgar song about him, but with a voice like Timon from the Lion King. That's all i remember.

2. Time for a lucid dream. I'm in an open field and i walk up to a wooden fence that has a sign on it, i tried to read it but it was just nonsense so i decided that i was lucid. i sat down on a bench with another person sitting across from me, i said to them "Did you know that i can fly?" and they replied with "you can't fly." then i said "Yes i can!" and took off into the sky while doing a super hero pose.

3. I was back on the class trip, with the same tour guide, but a different class. At some point Pennywise was in a bathtub singing old country songs, i believe it was this one https://youtu.be/Sc5WClP6-Uo and before i had this dream i had another the former night, where i had to defeat pennywise along with some made up characters, and before i woke up he said he was going to come back, i guess he did.

4. My entire class was throwing a party in my bathroom, and one girl from my class pinned me up against the wall and threatened me with a bottle of shaving cream, while telling me to release the trashcan that i was appearantly holding captive, and at some point, Remus Lupin (from harry potter) began talking to a tree and one of those wooden model references that you can get at Hobby Lobby.

I have many more, but I'll post those later
FoldOutChair

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlToTheWind » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:06 pm

I've never actually had a normal dream, all of them are lucid dreams. It's rather odd, imo. I had a really creepy one today, but most of it ain't CS appropriate so I'll just do a little summary.
There was an invisible dude who kidnapped me and all my friends and I ended up in a polyamorous relationship with him and my crush O.O it was WEIRD.
Cain ∙ all prns ∙ isfp ∙ capricorn
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
thstableart shopcredit
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"stop thinking so much"
HowlToTheWind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoldOutChair » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:49 am

valied wrote:oh my, where to even begin, i have had so many crazy dreams,including about eight to ten lucid ones, all of which i attempted to fly, but only succeeded once, but anyway, here are some that i think are pretty funny.

1. I was at school, and we had a new gym teacher, his name was Brooken Brian. He was always angry and claimed that he hated furries, even though he dressed up in a duck suit all the time. later, we go outside, but it's like the playground from my preschool, then, this girl who absoloutly hates me in real life, because i'm friends with her friend, starts singing a very vulgar song about him, but with a voice like Timon from the Lion King. That's all i remember.

2. Time for a lucid dream. I'm in an open field and i walk up to a wooden fence that has a sign on it, i tried to read it but it was just nonsense so i decided that i was lucid. i sat down on a bench with another person sitting across from me, i said to them "Did you know that i can fly?" and they replied with "you can't fly." then i said "Yes i can!" and took off into the sky while doing a super hero pose.

3. I was back on the class trip, with the same tour guide, but a different class. At some point Pennywise was in a bathtub singing old country songs, i believe it was this one https://youtu.be/Sc5WClP6-Uo and before i had this dream i had another the former night, where i had to defeat pennywise along with some made up characters, and before i woke up he said he was going to come back, i guess he did.

4. My entire class was throwing a party in my bathroom, and one girl from my class pinned me up against the wall and threatened me with a bottle of shaving cream, while telling me to release the trashcan that i was appearantly holding captive, and at some point, Remus Lupin (from harry potter) began talking to a tree and one of those wooden model references that you can get at Hobby Lobby.

I have many more, but I'll post those later

5. This is the only time I can remember having sleep paralysis. I was in bed, and there was a silhouette of a person who's voice I couldn't recognize, they just stood there and repeatedly told me to get up, but of course i was paralyzed, so i couldn't, and i just laid there until i woke up.

6. This is a dream i remember having when i was really young, i was at preschool, but there were these weird creatures that looked like the pokemon, Diglett, and they kept on popping out of the ground, anywhere i went. they all had very angry expressions and were dull colors. What's weird is that i wasn't into pokemon when i was little, so i don't know where i would have ever seen a picture of one.
FoldOutChair

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stone Guardian » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:38 am

I just had a dream last night where i was an uncover cop and that I was trying to bust a huge drug dealer that was doing some shifty things in my area. I dont remember much of it but I do remember hiding in an attic and they having a really big run and gun fight. To say the least i woke up with my chest pounding and it was an interesting time thinking about it in bed.
Best things in life come with time. Through thick and thin you will rise again.

Stone Guardian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me