Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

Postby scoopyfrog » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:06 pm

i had a dream that i had two hamsters named Hamlet and Ophelia. Hamlet was gray and Ophelia was white with brown spots. i loved them.
I love collecting critters <3

- Magistream -
ImageImageImageImageImage

- Dragcave -
ImageImageImageImageImage
scoopyfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MagpieSoul » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:23 am

I had a dream this week where Tommy Karevik (the guy on pfp) cried for some reason, and I even lend him my shoulder...Yeaah that was so weird, I don't know why I dreamt this...
MagpieSoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toby414 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:20 am

I had a dream that my three kittens were huge, so I had to hurl whales at them to give them food, pretty odd but it was cute.

Information
◦◦,`°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°`,◦◦
English
Artist, animator, bin weevils celebrity.
Toby414

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:33 am

this dream happened when i was maybe five.

so my mom and dad went to a parent teacher conference with my kindergarten teacher. for some reason the confrence was at my teachers house and it was more like a party. somehow i get to the party // conference. the kids in my class were also there. we were all lined up alphabetically by first name ,, with my name starting with a i was first in line. then jason ,, the chainsaw wielding hockey mask guy ,, showed up. even though it was never explicitly said i knew that he was coming for me. i started to let kids cut me in line as he headed toward us. i went all the way back as he filtered through each kid. he got to me and lifted his chainsaw. me ,, bring a tiny five year old ,, ducked between his legs and ran toward my parents and teacher. they were sitting on a coich outside. i got to them and tried to explain the situation but my mouth just wouldn't move. they shooed me away. i ran off but jason caught up to me. then out of nowhere this herd of cattle came storming by. jason happened to be scared of cows ,, and they chased him off ,, biting his butt as they did so.

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cachinnate » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:58 am

I've been having a recurring dream for the last week where I would be laying alone in my bed in the pitch darkness as someone walked around my room.

In these dreams I wasn't able to move, not even twitch a single finger, so I would just lay there and stare at the ceiling as my eyes adjust while the floor boards creaked as if someone was walking around. But last night was different, I was still laying in my bed in silence when I heard someone take a deep breath accompanied with the sound of my creaking mattress as if someone was heaving themselves off my bed followed by the sound of creaking floor boards that immediately stopped when it reached the side of the bed I slept on. At first I was calm thinking it was just my cat, but I soon grew sick to my stomach and forced my head to the side to look and there was a figure standing over me with an eerie grin.

I couldn't move as it screeched and grabbed me by the neck.

And then I woke up.
we're so glad you could join us
Cachinnate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starlina » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:19 am

I usually have really weird dreams. I had a dream in which everyone was chasing me around my school because they thought I was a pizza. I had another dream in which some other people and I were in a boat trying to escape some other people to my school, and the boat ended up going on land and crashed through the school gates.
:)
Starlina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MELLO_ » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:28 am

I had a dream in which I was driving to my good ol’ local store to buy tons of my favourite food and then this random person runs in front of my car and yells “DON’T GO IN THERE THEY HAVE GLUTEN SANDWICHES!!!”. I can’t remember the rest but it was just plain weird.
You know what’ll happen if you touch my chocolate.Image
MELLO_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wunder » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:35 am

I had a dream where I was locked in a dark room with only a table, two colorful bowls of macaroni and cheese, and an intimidating man in a suit. The man was asking me random yes-or-no questions. However, I couldn't answer yes or no- I could only answer his questions by eating the corresponding mac and cheese bowls (if I wanted to answer yes, I had to eat one of the bowls, and if i wanted to answer no, I had to eat the other). It was really scary :/
ImageWUNDERImage
Hello! I like birds and music.
Feel free to PM me :^)
Wunder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crumbledtower » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:32 am

Cachinnate wrote:I've been having a recurring dream for the last week where I would be laying alone in my bed in the pitch darkness as someone walked around my room.

In these dreams I wasn't able to move, not even twitch a single finger, so I would just lay there and stare at the ceiling as my eyes adjust while the floor boards creaked as if someone was walking around. But last night was different, I was still laying in my bed in silence when I heard someone take a deep breath accompanied with the sound of my creaking mattress as if someone was heaving themselves off my bed followed by the sound of creaking floor boards that immediately stopped when it reached the side of the bed I slept on. At first I was calm thinking it was just my cat, but I soon grew sick to my stomach and forced my head to the side to look and there was a figure standing over me with an eerie grin.

I couldn't move as it screeched and grabbed me by the neck.

And then I woke up.

I don't know about you, but... that sounds more like sleep paralysis then a dream. People hallucinate during this. Sorry you're getting whatever these are.
crumbledtower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:29 pm

so last night i had a dream that my family was going to drive to disney land. but upon exiting my house to get to the car my sister and notice a small dwarf hamster running through the yard. it reminds me of my hamster ,, r.i.p chestnut ,, so i pick it up. after petting it i set it down and it scurries off into a hole that has appeared in the yard. curious ,, my sister and i drop down into the hole and find ourselves in some sort of under world. everything looks like it's made from legos and cobblestone blocks from minecraft. dunno why. anyway we venture into this cave and see skeletons wandering around. they look like the skeletons from coco. but some of them are evil so we attack them. spiderman joins in with attacking the skeletons. we meet some skeletons that have deformities from some evil experiments that the evil skeleton king has done to them. before we can hear what the experiments are my alarm goes off and i wake up!

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .