Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

Postby pathogenic » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:00 pm

Oh man, I've had a lot of strange dreams.
I've only had two that were like, stories. Every time I fell asleep,
I would receive the next part. Some people might know what I'm
talking about.

I had one this time when I was WAY little, where all the cell phones in the world
took over and corrupted my step-dad's mind and I ran to my mother and made her
crawl out the window with me. Firefighters were there and literally fighting off
these phones. That dream didn't last though. It's silly, but I guess I was afraid
of technology at night when I was young.
𝙹𝙰𝚂𝙿𝙴𝚁 | 𝙷𝙴 / 𝙷𝙸𝙼 | 𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝙽 𝙷𝙰𝙿𝙿𝙸𝙻𝚈 𝙱𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙻𝙾𝙼𝙻
𝙵𝙴𝙴𝙻 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴 𝚃𝙾 𝙿𝙼 𝙼𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝙰𝙱𝙾𝚄𝚃 𝙼𝚈 𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙴𝚂𝚃𝚂

𝙲𝚄𝚁𝚁𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙻𝚈 𝙰𝚆𝙰𝚈
Image 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙾𝙽 𝙿𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙰𝙻 𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙿𝙸𝙴𝙲𝙴
__
pathogenic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:33 pm

rose tyler, i wrote:Yup, CS has taken over my sleep...

Remember my icon, I want to know what I would be like in your dreams.

"When treating a patient, it doesn't matter what type of treatments you use... or who treats the patient... The only thing that matters is saving the patient any possible way."

Hello! I'm Dr Potan, some call me the best doctor on the dog island! I don't think I'm that famous, but I bet I can help you with your problem!
Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

re: dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

Postby angelshy » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:15 am

lol I just had a dream last night that it was really late at night and I still hadn't done any of my homework rip
- ̗̀ xangel/shy | she/they | my kalons | my charactersx ̖́-
angelshy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Blufox » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:33 am

For the last two weeks(?) or so I've had some slightly odd dreams:

• Last night I dreamt that I was at a plaza-like place (looked like it was from Super Mario Odyssey) and this guy had all of these cats and dogs up for adoption (not cs pets). There was a crowd of people waiting to adopt them but I was volunteering there so I could get an hour of community service for school. But then we had to go on his rocket ship (looked kinda like the odyssey from SMO) and he had all these suits and I thought that they looked kinda like the suits from Voltron (that day i started watching the show bc my friend told me about it). He brought some animals on board and then we took off. The inside of the ship looked kinda like a mini apartment with a handful of small rooms. There was a bedroom with a queen-sized bed that had ugly red and green sheets, a small kitchen, a living room, the place where all the animals were, and the control room. When we left Earth's orbit, I could feel something in my chest and I started to float. All the animals in their cages started to float, too. The furniture was bolted into the floor so it wouldn't move. I was about to put on one of the suits but then... my alarm went off :lol:

• I had another dream where I was in algebra and then I got a surprise pop quiz. My teacher hadn't taught us the stuff yet and I ended up getting a 72 on it. My parents gave me a really long lecture on how I should raise my grade up. I don't remember the dream that well though.

• I dreamt that I was playing Animal Crossing and then they suddenly updated the game so you could date the villagers in your town. Then, for extra drama, they could dump you, cheat on you, have poly relationships, etc. I walked around collecting flowers and stuff and then one of my villagers saw me running and wanted to talk to me. They said that they had a crush on me. Then, someone else screamed "WAIT!" and said that they had a crush on me as well. Then I had to either date the first or the second one, reject them both, or date them both. If you rejected one (or both) then they'll both act glum for a while and make you feel bad. I think(?) I decided to date them both though but I can't remember

There's a few more but they're really weird and messed up and most of them I can't even remember
A lot of my dreams are influenced by the things I do and see in real life
animated by me! ref
-Blufox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broker » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:01 am

waah i had a really weird dream about hamsters, and rats, and drowning hamsters in milk by accident ;-; DREAM LOGIC, WHY DID YOU THINK THE MILK WAS A GOOD IDEA
broker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fishstix. » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:02 pm

Last night I dreamed about a hamster that got really fluffy when I walked away, but when I went to it the fur shrunk so I was sad because I couldn't pet it... I don't understand this dream at all but it's sad okay
):
fishstix.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theexileofkiem » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:01 am

enthusiiast wrote:
Oh man, I've had a lot of strange dreams.
I've only had two that were like, stories. Every time I fell asleep,
I would receive the next part. Some people might know what I'm
talking about.

I had one this time when I was WAY little, where all the cell phones in the world
took over and corrupted my step-dad's mind and I ran to my mother and made her
crawl out the window with me. Firefighters were there and literally fighting off
these phones. That dream didn't last though. It's silly, but I guess I was afraid
of technology at night when I was young.

Ah man I know what you are talking about with the story like dreams. I get those a lot actually. Almost all of my dreams???
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
my kalons|my lux lacerti

I'm an artist for Lux
---
they|pagan|taken

theexileofkiem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MagpieSoul » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:05 pm

My recent dream was about me chasing some peers whom took something from me, or they provoked me to the point I wanted to beat them to pulp. But anyway, I remember one scene where I saw one of my classmates whom passed the sailor test somewhere on a ship while chasing those guys, and it obviously turned out to be some kind of prank, and a bizarre one at that. The ship started to float and I was angry while they exclaimed "It's a prank" in some different form and the ship just kept floating higher in the air...
MagpieSoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-

Postby fika. » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:18 pm

had a proper weird dream about credence from fantastic beasts and where to find them. he basically lived on my street and he had the exact same mannerisms as my boyfriend and we were best friends and ??

it was weird.
fika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rose Morpho » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:19 am

My dream tonight was more normal than usual. It could probably actually happen. Anyways, I stayed up late to watch a TV program, then when I tried to go to bed, I just couldn't. I tried every trick I knew, but still couldn't get to sleep. Eventually I got sick of this and told my mom I couldn't sleep. She said, "I don't care how late you stay up. We have nothing to do in the morning tomorrow." (I go to online school, so I don't have to wake up at a certain time unless we have other plans in the morning.) So I just gave up and went downstairs to find something to do. I went on my iPad and googled things like "why can't i sleep" trying to find an explanation to the problem. I didn't find anything helpful, though.
Rose Morpho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me