♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby byte » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:18 am

Aight, so...

I have a crush on this girl that my all my friends dislike. for some stupid reason. Let's call the girl "Flan". Flan is a genuine person and very kind. Flan is smart, cute, and friggin hilarious. She can understand some of my german, which is nice as well. She's pan, so she is open to dating boys, girls, or whatever. I confessed my feelings to her a couple days ago, only I forgot that she was on vacation with her mother and has no cell reception where she is. She had a crush on me in the past, and has flirted with me before. Romance experts of CS, what do I do when she responds?
Harlow | they/them
- artist + writer
byte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GBfur » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:36 am

I've never really put myself out there but here goes. Recently I have met this guy, let's call him Peter. Not his actual name, obviously. Anyways, Peter is extremely slick. I can usually read guys, but he has no signs visible; he used to stare but as of late I haven't noticed anything? Which is fine, because it's not a negative sign. We were talking a while back about a Halloween event coming up soon, he said "I mean I don't understand the point of paying to get scared, but I'd go", I never asked if he'd go? Sign? I'm not sure, but me and my friends were going to go, but our ride just dropped out. She was our only ride planned, we need a ride and Peter is the only person I know that can drive and come with us. (He needs to come because the distance is too far) I don't know how to ask if he can come, I would ask in person but I really need an answer now. Advice? I feel like I'm rushing things, but I legitimately need a ride.
Mods Please Delete this Account! Requested Account Deletion, waiting on Help Response! Message for confirmation.
GBfur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:46 am

Hohlnacht wrote:Aight, so...

I have a crush on this girl that my all my friends dislike. for some s****d reason. Let's call the girl "Flan". Flan is a genuine person and very kind. Flan is smart, cute, and friggin hilarious. She can understand some of my german, which is nice as well. She's pan, so she is open to dating boys, girls, or whatever. I confessed my feelings to her a couple days ago, only I forgot that she was on vacation with her mother and has no cell reception where she is. She had a crush on me in the past, and has flirted with me before. Romance experts of CS, what do I do when she responds?

I don't think there's anything to decide until you get her response, tbh. o.o

GBfur wrote:I've never really put myself out there but here goes. Recently I have met this guy, let's call him Peter. Not his actual name, obviously. Anyways, Peter is extremely slick. I can usually read guys, but he has no signs visible; he used to stare but as of late I haven't noticed anything? Which is fine, because it's not a negative sign. We were talking a while back about a Halloween event coming up soon, he said "I mean I don't understand the point of paying to get scared, but I'd go", I never asked if he'd go? Sign? I'm not sure, but me and my friends were going to go, but our ride just dropped out. She was our only ride planned, we need a ride and Peter is the only person I know that can drive and come with us. (He needs to come because the distance is too far) I don't know how to ask if he can come, I would ask in person but I really need an answer now. Advice? I feel like I'm rushing things, but I legitimately need a ride.

If you're just inviting him because he's got a car, I don't think that's very fair to him. I can't think of a good way to say "Oh, you know how you were interested in the haunted house? Well you can come if you can drive us". =U

Is the event only this one time or can you reschedule for another time and invite him for real?
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GBfur » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:46 am

WastedSpace wrote:
Hohlnacht wrote:Aight, so...

I have a crush on this girl that my all my friends dislike. for some s****d reason. Let's call the girl "Flan". Flan is a genuine person and very kind. Flan is smart, cute, and friggin hilarious. She can understand some of my german, which is nice as well. She's pan, so she is open to dating boys, girls, or whatever. I confessed my feelings to her a couple days ago, only I forgot that she was on vacation with her mother and has no cell reception where she is. She had a crush on me in the past, and has flirted with me before. Romance experts of CS, what do I do when she responds?

I don't think there's anything to decide until you get her response, tbh. o.o

GBfur wrote:I've never really put myself out there but here goes. Recently I have met this guy, let's call him Peter. Not his actual name, obviously. Anyways, Peter is extremely slick. I can usually read guys, but he has no signs visible; he used to stare but as of late I haven't noticed anything? Which is fine, because it's not a negative sign. We were talking a while back about a Halloween event coming up soon, he said "I mean I don't understand the point of paying to get scared, but I'd go", I never asked if he'd go? Sign? I'm not sure, but me and my friends were going to go, but our ride just dropped out. She was our only ride planned, we need a ride and Peter is the only person I know that can drive and come with us. (He needs to come because the distance is too far) I don't know how to ask if he can come, I would ask in person but I really need an answer now. Advice? I feel like I'm rushing things, but I legitimately need a ride.

If you're just inviting him because he's got a car, I don't think that's very fair to him. I can't think of a good way to say "Oh, you know how you were interested in the haunted house? Well you can come if you can drive us". =U

Is the event only this one time or can you reschedule for another time and invite him for real?

I honestly wanted to invite him because I want to know him better, but also because he can drive; mainly the other. I asked him, because I saw this a little late and he has church anyhow. But things escalated, I asked how often he goes to church (I don't attended unfortunately) out of sheer curiosity and I spelled choir as "quire," and he asked jokingly "what's quire?" Fortunately for me, it's another term for choir, so I sent my message "Also sometimes called quire-Google; BOI" and now I believe it sounded mean? I don't know, I always overthink or overdo, or something to make things awkward, I want to stop trying. :( :?
Mods Please Delete this Account! Requested Account Deletion, waiting on Help Response! Message for confirmation.
GBfur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FreeSpirit153 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:53 am

I really like this boy lets call him TINY. So all my friends asked me if i liked tiny and i lied and said no, because secrets do not get kept in my friend group. Tiny and i talk every other day, but i want to tell him but everyone thinks that i don't like him. HELPP ME
FreeSpirit153

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typically, » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:57 am

FreeSpirit153 wrote:I really like this boy lets call him TINY. So all my friends asked me if i liked tiny and i lied and said no, because secrets do not get kept in my friend group. Tiny and i talk every other day, but i want to tell him but everyone thinks that i don't like him. HELPP ME

just secretly tell him tell your friends you need to touch up in the bathroom or something and if they find out just say you weren't ready to let it out you were a bit nervous and you didn't want it getting around the whole school
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ██
        ██

██ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress ██
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DawnTheDragon » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:06 am

Alright, so, my boyfriend and I have been together for a little over 3 months now [removed]. We've known each other for two years and have been best friends for so long, and all that time we'd been crushing on the other. So, now we're together, and I do think that we're truly in love. There's so many reasons why I believe this that I could write a book lol!

But anyway, I was just needing some advice; you see, he and I talk all the time in the voice chat on the Xbox One. We talk on it at least once a week (we don't schedule it or anything, it just happens). He tells me all these deep, sweet things in the chat--but then, in public, when he and I are around other people, he hardly acknowledges me.

He used to not be like that, and I know, deep down, that he still loves me. He's told me that he wants to keep our relationship kinda secret and very lowkey, but I think he thinks that that includes not being around me in public lol. He's oblivious as crap, so he doesn't know that he's making me feel a bit unhappy by doing this. He also tends to be a bit of an over thinker, which I understand.

I mean, his parents are kind of harsh on him about the whole dating thing. He's told me that they give him tons of lectures and all, and I half think that he's just afraid of getting in trouble by doing anything with me--he doesn't want to risk anything, I think. We once got in trouble for staying up talking until 6am, and then for texting past bedtime, so that supports the theory of him just not wanting to get in trouble anymore.

Any advice, guys? I'm not super worried about it, but I kind of wish it wasn't this way. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with simply being with him--but I just want to have somewhat of an explanation for him being this way.
Last edited by sun on Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed personal information.
Please don't ban me, Tigerlilly2003, or Softballgally--we are best friends and we trade very often with one another.
DawnTheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:16 am

DawnTheDragon wrote:Alright, so, my boyfriend and I have been together for a little over 3 months now (we are both --). We've known each other for two years and have been best friends for so long, and all that time we'd been crushing on the other. So, now we're together, and I do think that we're truly in love. There's so many reasons why I believe this that I could write a book lol!

But anyway, I was just needing some advice; you see, he and I talk all the time in the voice chat on the Xbox One. We talk on it at least once a week (we don't schedule it or anything, it just happens). He tells me all these deep, sweet things in the chat--but then, in public, when he and I are around other people, he hardly acknowledges me.

He used to not be like that, and I know, deep down, that he still loves me. He's told me that he wants to keep our relationship kinda secret and very lowkey, but I think he thinks that that includes not being around me in public lol. He's oblivious as crap, so he doesn't know that he's making me feel a bit unhappy by doing this. He also tends to be a bit of an over thinker, which I understand.

I mean, his parents are kind of harsh on him about the whole dating thing. He's told me that they give him tons of lectures and all, and I half think that he's just afraid of getting in trouble by doing anything with me--he doesn't want to risk anything, I think. We once got in trouble for staying up talking until 6am, and then for texting past bedtime, so that supports the theory of him just not wanting to get in trouble anymore.

Any advice, guys? I'm not super worried about it, but I kind of wish it wasn't this way. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with simply being with him--but I just want to have somewhat of an explanation for him being this way.

Psst, you're not allowed to share your age on CS.

Honestly? You guys are way young. No, that absolutely doesn't invalidate how you're feeling or how you feel about each other, but it does mean that your parents should be talking to you guys and setting boundaries, such as not staying up past your bedtime. Him hiding that he's dating you isn't going to show maturity on his part and hiding it just so his parents can't parent him is only going to result in him getting in bigger trouble, more serious trouble - and potentially you being dragged into trouble as well (ex. it may be his punishment that he's no longer allowed to date until he can be honest about it, which of course, would impact you). If you want to be dating at this age, then I think you both need to be willing to face your parents and the fact that they're actually parenting you. If he doesn't want to get in trouble, then he should follow the rules, not just break them behind his parents' back.

Also, and this is a bit of a side note, but in a good relationship, you should be able to talk to someone about how you're feeling, even if how you're feeling is lonely/forgotten.

But to answer the question "why is he acting this way" - if you really want an answer, you'd ask him and trust what he says (if you can't, that says something about you two). However, to me, it just sounds like he's acting his age, which means acting a little immature. Not all behavior is logical or can be easily explained. Human emotion confounds that. But if you're unhappy, you shouldn't just put up with that. It's like - you can love your siblings but also get annoyed and tell them to stop when they poke you incessantly. Just because you care about someone doesn't mean they can't hurt or annoy you.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyjaks » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:19 am

DawnTheDragon wrote:Alright, so, my boyfriend and I have been together for a little over 3 months now. We've known each other for two years and have been best friends for so long, and all that time we'd been crushing on the other. So, now we're together, and I do think that we're truly in love. There's so many reasons why I believe this that I could write a book lol!

If he's oblivious that this is bothering you, you should talk to him about it. Otherwise he won't know that he's hurting you and you guys won't find a way to fix this.
Pyjaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Armagedd0n » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:11 am

So a few days ago me and a few other people ran a dance at our school... On that day a boy asked me to the dance and I said yes. But I never went up to him or talked to him the WHOLE night and I feel really bad.. What should i do? :?:
Armagedd0n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me