Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby monochrome. » Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:58 pm

Dear Bay,
I know you're just a dog. And I know you're an ugly mutt and that I shouldn't worry so much about you and that none of this is my fault.

But I love you so much... You're the only constant I've had for the last three years. You're my best friend. You're always there for me. You're so happy every time I come home, so eager to see me. You're always around when I'm upset, always there for me to cry with and talk to. You're the only thing I loved when I thought I would never love again. When I'm in my darkest hour and I can't even love myself, you're the only one there. No matter how many times I want to be alone and I lock you out, you're there pawing at the door, your sweet little black nose poking through.

I grew up with you. and I know this is the worst part of owning a pet, but it's way too soon for you. I don't want you to be a "guardian angel". I don't want other people to keep you in their prayers. I don't want my dad to refuse to take you to the vet because of the bills.

I want you to be okay.

I will do whatever it takes. Even if that means another long night of holding you in my lap, hand feeding you ice cubes and cleaning up your mess. If it means cleaning up the milk you spilled, the food you refused to eat, the water you won't drink. Please just stick around for a bit longer.

I love you so much, B, even if you're just a dog. Please, my dear, don't leave me. You're all I have left.

Dear Dad,
I hate you. And killing the one thing on this planet that I love is not helping.

Dear Universe,

Please stop taking away the few things I have left.

Thanks.
─ ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── ♥ ─── ─

╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
    pretty much offline for crew season!
    i'm largely absent from this site as i work
    through personal health problems.
    I can be reached most reliably via skype.
    even then, please be patient with me.
    thank you!

──── ♥ ────

she/her | demiromantic asexual | an emotional wreck lol
    ap student | swimmer & 1m springboard diver | rower
    cystic fibrosis patient | est zone | from afar - vance joy
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝

jbds | kias | plumies | viscets | equines | canines | other

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

avatar and art by kavlri via deviantart
monochrome.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby prisms » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:56 pm

Dear "friends"

I wear a smile on my face everyday to school.
You never see me with a frown.
I would never actually want to dampen your moods.
I try to be the best friend I can.
But maybe that isn't enough.

Is there something wrong with me?
Is it because I'm too dumb? or ugly?
Too unpopular? Too touchy? Too.. me?

I may seem very weird. Very... unique.
I may seem like a ghost to you, maybe invisible.
It may seem like I don't care.
It may seem like I just laugh it off.
It may seem like I don't get hurt.
but I do.
Even if you can't see it.
I do have feelings.
And feelings can be broken.

I go along with whatever the group says.
I don't try to speak up.
I try to go along.
I don't argue.
but I want to have a say.
But I'm too shy- too afraid of what would happen
if I say my opinion.

And you know what?
The thing I despise the most, is one of the things that happens the most.
I get ignored, being pushed into the background.
You talk to me until you see your other friend
then you walk away with them.
Like I never existed.
Sometimes you tell me you want to talk to them.
I'll shrug, tell you its fine, that we'll talk later

I try to be the best friend I can.
I try to talk a lot.
I try to smile.
But maybe it isn't enough.
Just.
Maybe.

~Rainbow

Sorry. Had to get this off my chest.
It's been building up for the past years ;3;

prisms | she/they | adult
ImageImageImageImage

Image ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImage
prisms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kankri Vantas » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:52 pm

Dear ___,

We know you cheated on Cas and we're not too happy about that, I'm so glad she broke up with you. Not to mention you were seeing other people when you were dating Meg. You really are a horrible person and don't care about peoples feelings. If you try and talk crap about Cas trust me, me and Cas' friends will let everyone know who the real bad guy is.

Sincerely, The girl from your shop and Cas' friend ♥
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Credit
Kankri Vantas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vampiricdrow » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:45 pm

Dear 'Best friend'

What they did to me was not okay. We may have had 8 months of fun together with that group but that ended when they decided to attack you. I stood up to protect you, and now I wish I hadn't. It hurt me when they started to turn on me, knowing the secrets I only told you because I thought you'd keep them. But what hurt me worse was when they started to bully me into the point where I was crying, you started laughing along with them. I left and I left for good. No it's not okay that you contact me a month later, telling me it was just a little accident and we should forget the past. No it wasn't okay when you took my things and kept them from me until I finally showed up to retrieve them. It was not 'okay' when you said you'd only give my stuff back after I apologized to those awful people. I am done with you telling me it's okay.

Goodbye,
From your 'joke'.
vampiricdrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby J-Hope » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:53 pm

Dear guy,
Ohmygod stop mentioning your girlfriend every two seconds.
Like, literally today, I said something about batman & you say
"I have a girlfriend."

"At least Maggie cares about me."

You know what, I barely talk about any of my boyfriends when I'm in a relationship.
& I don't bring him up in every single sentence someone says just for the sake of others.
Please stop, because it is really hard to resist saying mean stuff about your gf because
she is so freaking rude to me like, I don't even know you.

Dear Sam,

I miss you.
I managed to get you out of my head for about 2 months.
But I seriously miss you.
I miss our tapping eachother on the head wars, your warm hugs, & your arm around my shoulder.
People can tease us about being a couple, even though we're just really close friends.

But like - How are you? ; w ;

Dear,
"Poop"
Image Image Image Image
ImageImage Image
────────
→ T H E ←
─────────
I don't know
what to put
here lmao.
Please do
not PM me
If I haven't
PM'ed you
before. Thank.

────────
→ S T A R ←
────────
Image ImageImage
Image Image Image
ImageImage Image
──────
[kpop club]
───────
fam;;
───────
I am actually
trash you
will regret
associating
with me

───────
this is an
old sig I
made lmao

───────
[Bae]
───────
Image ImageImage
Image Image
J-Hope

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedWingBranch » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:03 pm

Dear S,

You have always been an awful person, haven't you? You make my blood boil. You are ruthless and heartless. Just because you have big chocolaty eyes - people excuse you for acting the way you do. You can't paint a rock green and pass it off as an emerald. The same is true with you. Just because you are "Good" and stand on the side of justice doesn't mean you are just and good. You are the real wolf is sheep's clothing... not your old friend in the stories they told as you said he was. I will never forget what you put my through that week. The fury that raged within, and determination I felt to see you fall, to see you pay. You left wreckage and turmoil in your path because your eye was on that prize. Oh that fateful week in Fall 2013. I didn't let you win. I made sure you didn't.

In a separate incident, you barged in unexpected to that house, and acted justly in the name of goodness, but you only carried out evil deeds. You didn't care who was in your way... you wanted to make D pay. Jealousy consumed you. You couldn't handle not being the special one could you? So many people would do just about anything to be you, to have what you have. Nonetheless you went after D's family, and you harmed someone who later became a close friend of mine, A. You took it out on the innocent and uninvolved.

I knew these things when I encountered you in person for the first time, face to face. You were so charming; the introverted, aesthetically pleasing scientist who smiled at the things I said and gave me "looks" of support, like we were in something together. I could tell you never held it against me that we were at odds that one week during Fall 2013. I heard others tell of your stories when you were a boy, and of your father; how great he was, and how smart you were. We sat together at meetings giving each-other knowing looks; never friends but always mutually respecting one another and what we offered. I could never truly approve of you, not after what you did. But you made me forget. I became one of the many people who made excuses for you; who passed you off as being a fish out of water who the others just didn't understand.

The next competition we competed in, I was in a bad way. I came to you with a deal to help both of us. I offered you something priceless to me. I did it out of desperation to save my partner D, in that challenge, to keep him safe. You agreed. I was fascinated to know if you would carry out your end of the bargain. To my pleasant surprise, you did. You acknowledged me thereafter - but that was it. You seemed unenthused about our deal. As weeks went on the deal we made started to come to light. Your team turned on you, but it was too late. One by one they fell. I should have taken this as sign - you betrayed your team to get ahead. You would do anything to get ahead, wouldn't you?

We stuck together but as time went on, I got more and more weary. There was nothing I could do - the chips were always in your favor. Luck was on your side. KK was dead set against me. He whispered in your ear that I would be traitorous, that I would get you out. Did you stand by me? Did you get my back? You knew I wasn't traitorous, so why did you give him that power? Why did you end up sending me packing? Why did you get me out? Did you back-stab me? Was I rook who was no longer useful to your strategy? I told you to your face afterwards that you would lose without me. You wouldn't have a chance at winning. You told me that never wrote my name on that ballet. You said you never did. You always voted to keep me in. What does that matter? It's not like you have a shred of honor. Why do you bother with me? You know that I won't pick you over my friend A, surely. Nonetheless I went home.

On my way out I was given the power to help someone do well in the game. In order to do so the person who needed help needed to ask for it themselves. A was who I was going to help, and I helped him, indeed. You asked me for help, and I hesitated for a while, but said no. The second time you asked, you asked so sincerely. You asked me again, not my partner, me... again. I did help you, that one time. You were clearly surprised, and made it to the end; you and KK against A. I told you that without me, you would for sure lose. When you tried to win people over you got careless with your words. You opened up about our deal but instead of including truths you included partial truths and filled in the rest with falsities. It didn't matter though, because in the end, you lost. Remember my words. Let them burn in your mind over the next week.

After your behavior, where do you get off saying that we have chemistry? That you might be interested in me as more than what I am to you now? As a romantic possibility. You pinned us, "Naughtier than Nice." What does that even mean? You are frustrating. I don't want chemistry with you. I don't want you to write catch phrases for our relationship, or stare into my eyes with those sweet looks. You are not sweet, and I want you gone. Stop weaseling your way into my life. You are trouble; just as much trouble for me as D. Trouble is the last thing I need. I had enough trouble after me last relationship.

- H
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
RedWingBranch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby r.ddler » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:33 pm

Why did I have to convince myself I had
feelings for someone I didn't truly know? I mean, I know
I do that a lot, but why? What is the purpose. He was sixteen for Christ's sake!
Why did I think I could possibly leak attention out of him? Is that what I am?
An attention whore? I mean cause if that's what it really is, I can tell myself to stop that
to. But there are other things that could link to my behavior, valuable things that could
just cease existing. Then again, wouldn't I have known about them if they meant so much to me?

Why do I chase romantic ideas when all they do is leave me feeling empty,
or ceasing with emotion. I don't get it, should I just categorize it under the gender
I'm under? I know females can get bad when it comes to romance, and fantastical ideas, but
this is bad for my standards. And I don't think I can blame the stereotypes I don't agree with,
or fall under half the time!

I seriously care for you, as a friend.
I have no idea if you're a 50 year old man on the other side
of the screen. But you've been fun to waste days on. No matter how terrible the consequences,
and I'd like to thank you, and apologize for the lack
of logging on now a days... well I still get on once a day... just much less then at least
fifty times a day if you ask me. But it has been fun the two years I've "known" you,
please don't take offense to the fact that I'm not sure if I should trust your age,
but seriously, better safe than sorry. Although I will have you know,
I think of you as a 16 year old, not a 50 year old bored man.

Sincerely, Kelso.
r.ddler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby city of angels; » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:25 pm

dear boy with the glasses and the gauges,

I liked you the minute I saw you in my class on the first day of school. I've been drawn to the bad ones, because I know the bad ones are broken. Brokenness...well, brokenness has always been my strong point. Maybe that's why I want to be a psychologist so badly. I'm weird, I know.

Anyway, I know you don't like who you are. I know you hate your life. I know they tease you thinking you're okay but you really aren't and it hurts. Yeah, I've watched you. Yeah, I've concluded that from the way you act when you're with those people you call friends, and when you're alone. And your Twitter account helped some, too. I know I don't speak to you. I know I'm just the girl in the back of the class who keeps her mouth shut, but I believe in you. You've got a dream, kid, go for it. Don't let them take you down. Don't call them friends, either. A friend loves you and supports you no matter what you do. If they make fun of you, if they hate you for it, they aren't friends.

Why are you so ashamed of yourself? Why are you so lonely? Is that pretty girlfriend not enough for you? No, she's not because you're really broken and I don't know why.

I don't know you. I've never spoken to you. But we've caught each other's eye before. And the next time we do, I hope you know I'm there for you.

love,
the girl in the back of your sixth hour
Chickensmoothie has become a distraction to me and I can't fall behind in school work any more. I will no longer be active here.Thank you to all of those who have made my stay here wonderful. I'll miss you. Don't forget me! ^-^
city of angels;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby garnet. » Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:41 am

Dear TB

yeah its me again hello
Its been four months now... and yet I dont feel like wearing a damned birthday hat....
its getting harder now... the highs are getting higher, the lows are getting lower and I just cant deal with this dang feelings!!
We were in a different room today and dammit I was dissapointed because couldn't sit near you and I miss you so much right now I just want you to feel this too so that I can just hug you and feel like its going to be okay
I dont know what you feel
I just wish I did
I mean
im so confused
I read somewhere once that after liking someone for four solid mobths you can say youre in love with them and people I have told seen to think it's true... that I am in love with you but I dont want to be
its just...
damn it
I love you
so much it literally hurts and im trying not to cry and its all your fault... ALL OF IT
not that you know
not thwt youll
ever know

Much love and care
X
Image Image Image
ImageImage
garnet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby widowed » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:16 am

dear _______ and ______,

thank you. you guys are true friends and i thank you for being there for me. what you told me today gave my heart a little joint to know that i actually have more than one friend that isn't fake. thank you, and i hope you know the same goes for you two.

love,
pinkie.

dear _____,

oh my gosh, i was worried sick about you. i really wish i would've known what happened, so i didn't have to worry about you. i thought something really bad was going on. you didn't answer your phone and i didn't know where you were, or else i would've came to you. i am so sorry. also, you're really adorable. i love you so much.

love,
pinkie.
widowed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me