Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby Tom Bombadil » Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:58 am

Dear Mom and Dad,

If my door is shut it means I want to be left alone because I am trying to write. If you want to talk to me, please knock first.

Thank you.

~Tom
Tom Bombadil

Ѳℓ∂ Ƭσм βσмвα∂ιℓ ιƨ α мɛяяʏ ғɛℓℓσω!
βяιɢнт вℓʋɛ нιƨ ʝαcκɛт ιƨ, αи∂ нιƨ вσσтƨ αяɛ ʏɛℓℓσω!
Ƭнɛяɛ αяɛ иσиɛ ωнσ нαʌɛ cαʋɢнт нιм ʏɛт, ғσя σℓ∂ Ƭσм нɛ ιƨ тнɛ Ѧαƨтɛя!
Ħιƨ ƨσиɢƨ αяɛ ƨтяσиɢɛя ƨσиɢƨ αи∂ нιƨ ғɛɛт αяɛ ғαƨтɛя!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Tom Bombadil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ParaKitty » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:07 am

Dear self,
Please get better at PE because right now, you suck, especially at sports which is like the main thing there besides running which you also suck at.
- Frustrated K

Hello there c:
Capricorn sun & moon
Physically & mentally tired
Have a good day ♥

ParaKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thє dσctσr » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:10 am

Dear D-Breezy,

I hate you, but I love you more than I hate you. Why'd you leave me? You were the last person I had left. I have no one now. I understand I could have done things better. For me and you, but I was doing the best I could. I miss you okay? I just want you to come back and come home. :c
♡ ♥ ♡

✿ I am seeking the 09 UR Dog send me a trade with him ✿

∞ ISO C$ ∞

☆ current goal : reach 5000 with my fox hoard ☆

thє dσctσr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby petrichorus » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:56 am

Dear self:
I seriously wish you would back off. You deliberately FIND things to be annoyed about, you judge EVERYONE. I don't WANT you to, but you do anyway. Why? I don't want to find errors in the people I know! You also don't think to judge yourself as much as everyone else. Why do you have to be so selfish? Please just stop, okay?
SINCERELY.
Me.
petrichorus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Arokai*Rokujo~ » Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:05 pm

Dear Spot,

Please please please don't. Just don't. She's so rude and obnoxious and only seeks out drama. Don't do this to yourself. Don't do this to any of us. You're too good for her. And please stop being so obnoxiously adorkable, it's hurting my soul. I don't want to feel this way for you anymore, it's way too much, but I just can't help it if you keep this up.

A stressed out Aro.

Dear _____

Please don't feel that way. I'm so sorry I keep bringing it up and I just. Ughhh. It stings like salt on a fresh wound yaknow? I'm trying my best to ignore it. It happens to the best of us. I don't know what to say about it all at this point. Everything is stressful and I just want to sleep. You're not a bad friend. If anyone is it's me for bringing it up so constantly. I just want to let everything die down... Sigh

Again, a very stressed out Aro.

Dear E____

Oh my GOD go AWAY. You are driving me absolutely nuts. You're not good enough for him in any way shape or form. You're rude and obnoxious and you think you're better than everyone and you feed off drama like I feed off sweet food. Please just stop.

An irritated Aro.

Dear sister

I don't care about your fanfictions, so please stop recapping them for me. Kthxbai.

An irritated sibling.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
x,xxInquisitor,
x,x,x The elves trusted
x,That the world
x,,x,xAs it was
x, Would never change.
x,x,,xThis rubble is the
x, Legacy of that trust.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxx,xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
,xHello, Im Arokai, but I also primarily go by Atlas!
x,
,x

,xxxxxxxxx
,xxxxxxxxx

,xxxxxx ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

Flight rising

~Arokai*Rokujo~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apollo. » Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:56 pm

Dear friend,
If you call me anti-social, or a germaphobe, or say I have a crush on that guy one more time I will not be happy. You annoy me a lot, so stop before I snap at you. Making fun of me is not the way to attract attention to yourself.
With hate, your friend apollo

Dear mom,
I love you but you're killing me.
I know I should be saving up, but it seems like forever from now. My little bits of money will not help with the huge cost either.

You don't realize how uptight I was before, saving everything, living in fear of everything, even just little things, social anxiety, everything. Things have gotten so much better for me it's not even funny. I live my life one day at a time, I don't worry about failed tests, and blown money anymore. And I love living like this, sorry if it bothers you. sure it's nice to always have cash at my disposable, but I don't need it. I have enough to cover my bills, and that's more than enough for me really. I don't understand why you're making me save up either, please stop. That was my money, which I made myself. I'm sorry I'm out of a job currently, but it's not like I intentionally quit it. I tried to get it back. It's not my fault no where is willing to hire me.

*sigh* really, thank you for changing just enough to listen to me for a few seconds, and treat my problem like it was real. Then completely cutting me out, and giving me a five minute lecture on stuff I already knew. I'm sick of you mom, I know you deal with kids with all kinds of disorders all day, but you can't treat me like them. I'm way older than them, and I'm really cynical and negative. I can see through your sweet talk, and even when you're smiling, I know when you're mad. You gotta stop ok? You're breaking the bond that we never really had. Not even when I was little. I remember lying to you about having friends cause I didn't want you to be disappointed in me. Even then I knew you were judgmental and cruel and honestly, one of my worst fears is turning out to be just like you.

You need to stop judging me. It makes it impossible to have that bond you want. You're not kind, and you don't listen nicely, you make fun of me, don't consider what I'm saying, and give me longer lectures than my teachers about things I already know. You know whenever you talk to me I'm just repeating "stop talking." In my head over and over again. I don't need a minute speech on how to do laundry, when you've already given it, and I know how to do it. "I really want this for my room!" "No. Dad can make you one just like it for cheaper." "But it's already super inexpensive, and I'll spilt the cost!" "No." No matter how many times I reminded you, you never really considered it. It was always "next week I will"

And why do you care what I do to my hair? News flash, it's my hair, and my money. It's my choice to make, not yours. You always talk about those parents who smother their kids, but you have no clue what you're doing to me. Maybe I loosened up a little, but I still understand and respect boundaries. I would never do anything unsafe, or permedant. All I wanted to do was dye the tips of my hair pink, and you acted like I asked you if I could shave it all off with your razor. Mom, I'm not your little girl anymore. Understand and respect that ok? Dad does. I know you hate being "the bad guy" but it's your fault. With your years of child psychology schooling, you don't understand me anywhere near the level that he does, just because he remembers what it's like to be a kid. He knows half the time I'm just bluffing, and I wouldn't go too far. He knows that if I'm not my own leader, I'm going to end up hating you guys. If you weren't so against it either, I would have done it already, worst case scenario, I go to a hairdressers and get a few inches off to get rid of all the pink. That's not a big deal mom.

Anyway that's it. Your moods improved significantly over the last few years, so I'm really happy about that. Mom, I hate you. But I love you a million times more.
Love, your daughter.
Ps. I was serious about both my second piercing and the pink hair.
apollo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kavv » Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:21 pm

dear _____,

"we'll talk tomorrow"
the last thing you ever said to me
(well, texted. I can't remember the last time we talked.)

please get out of my head.
Perhaps someday the revelation will burst in upon me and I will see
the other side of this monumental grotesque joke. And then I’ll laugh.
And then I’ll know what life is.
- Sylvia Plath.
kavv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noodle cat » Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:32 pm

dear league players i just met in TB,
    you're all cool.
    like really cool.
    we make a great team.
    did you see all those teams we wrecked?
    bruh we won each match.
    even when volibear fed aatrox, we pulled through.
    good job guys.
    this is why i like league,
    people like you guys make wasting my life on there worth it <3
    -that girl that mains ahri

dear joseph,
    heuhuhuhu
    we get to hang out today.
    we're going to watch two movies,
    C9 vs. Alliance,
    and those SAO episodes.
    im so happy.
    you make me so happy uhgh
    league makes me happy
    im happy and tired and i should re ally go to bED
    -emily <3
noodle cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~Sharni~* » Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:52 pm

Dear bubi

You really have destroyed me now. You know I love you more than anything in the world.
The choice you are giving me though is tearing me apart :'(
I still believe it is because your parents have brainwashed you.
Before they knew everything was fine, yes we where both scared but you where excited to be a dad :'(
Now you're saying if I keep my baby instead of having it adopted, I lose you forever?
Why would you say that to me? :'( Especially whilst I am carrying your child :'(
You know I can't do it without you and that I will do anything to make you happy :'(
You are using my love for you against me, even after everything I have already given up for you! :'(
Just please... Tell me why you are doing this to me...

From a broken girlfriend
*~Sharni~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby myk » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:23 am

dear ____,

please stop acting like you're the victim here, you're not. they are, you're the one that hurt them with your "joking" terms. you do this so much, you laugh at someone else for their issues but then once you upset one of them you try and justify what you said, when you really can't because what you said isn't justifiable. you act like you're the one who got hurt, when maybe you did but you hurt them more. stop acting like you're the innocent one, stop telling everyone you didn't do anything, you got what was coming. first with b and now with her, and then you act like you're upset because we aren't friends anymore; we were barely friends to start with.

so again, stop acting like the victim and learn to accept the crappy things you did to your "best friend".

ps. you obviously didn't value their friendship that much if you just said you wouldn't try to be their friend because they were mad.

- brooke.
Last edited by myk on Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
ᴍʏ ᴡᴍᴇs
ᴍʏ ᴛᴇᴋᴇs
ᴍʏ ᴡsᴅs
ᴍʏ ᴡᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴀʟʟᴇɴɢᴇ
ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴠɪᴀɴᴛᴀʀᴛ
ɪᴄᴏɴ ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛ
ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴍʏᴋ
sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴs
ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜsʟʏ ᴍʏᴋᴛᴀʀᴅ
myk

My pets
My items