Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby icicle1107 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:26 am

D,
I think you like me a little too much. You openly admire my body now. Don't get me wrong I love the attention but I am trying to salvage my own relationship. The fact that I enjoy you and H's company more sometimes doesn't help. Your flirting doesn't help. It makes me long for the freedom I used to have when I was single. I had fun. Fun and love are very different it seems. I love A, I really do, it's just easier to have fun with you.
~ icicle1107

________,
When they are around it's all about them. I can't be there when they are because I feel like they look down at me. And I can't let myself adopt that look in order to talk to them or you (when they are around). So I avoid them and that makes being friends with you that much harder. You say you miss me. Well that's why I am never around. Not because of A, because of them.
~ icicle1107
icicle1107

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellfire hounds » Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:02 pm

dear person that I like

please stop rubbing it in my face. so what you fav'd something on dA--
    I
    don't
    caaaaare----------------------

seriously I don't
    I'm sorry but lmao
    stop rubbing it in my face, seriously it's getting on my nerves.
    and you keep snickering about it???
    be a red octagon and STOP
    gosh

from,
    that person you like
    ɴss
    mephiles + prns + adult ©
    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
    5w4/6 + leo + infj-t
    the dr. christoff husband
    artist, ugly dog enjoyer
hellfire hounds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kboys » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:58 pm

Dear R_ ,

I saw you look for me at the gate.
We don't talk.
Yet you are always looking out for
or at me .
My heart is warm because of your
glances .

Thank you ,
Me

Dear B_,

Sorry I ran away.
It was suffocating.

Talk to me again ,
me

Dear R_#2,

unlike R#1 , you make
my heart skip
beats. I miss how close we were.
I miss how cute your smile was
when you looked at me.
I miss you. Stop just giving me
glances , come to talk to me .

I love you actually ,
V_
Pet's name: ♥ Yuori ♥

currently working on hoards
Info
My CDFRCharries
kboys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luvarien » Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:56 am

Dear 'Best Friend',
      Look, I know you are just trying to practice your singing, and I know that I agreed to listen and help, but you really need to know the signs that can tell someone from a mile away that I'm in a bad mood.
      I didn't mean to lash out at you, but constantly begging me to listen to the song you have to practice even when I've heard you sing it about three times already isn't going to get me in a better mood, no matter how much I happen to love that song. And what's more, mocking me about it will definitely not help. At all.
      You should know by now that I often have mood changes, seeing as your supposed to be my best friend. Speaking of that, I suppose that it is partially my fault, isn't it? Yeah, my fault that I've seen what I shouldn't have seen, my fault that I've learned what has pretty much destroyed the little self-control I had. Oh well.
      Ah, now you try to apologise and ask me what's wrong, now you ask me if I'm okay just asked you've reduced me to begging to be left alone. I honestly just want some peace and quiet, just for five minutes to let my temper cool off, is that so much to ask? I don't think so, but people have different opinions on that.
      I'll just leave it on that, and it is the first time I've ever done this, since it isn't often that I loose my temper, usually it will take hours to get me to snap, but you just happened to catch me when I was in a bad mood already.
      So, in all fairness, it really is my fault, so I'm sorry.

Au revoir, mon ami.
      ~Night.

--------------------------

Dear school,
      I still don't understand why you exist.
      ~Night.

-------------------------

Dear dad,
      Hello~! It's been a while now, huh? I just wanted to say how much I miss you, even though your just asleep, you have been for a few months now, actually. I hope your at peace there, not having any more troubles to deal with. Everyone asks me if I ever think of you, or if I'm okay, but I just change the topic as quickly as I can. You'd probably ask why, right? Well to be honest it's because I don't know what to say, I never have and probably never will. You knew me so well, so you would understand, I suppose. You knew how sensitive I am to things, how much I love fantasy and reading, and how my mood changes so easily.
      I never really got to say goodbye to you, and in all honestly I don't even know how it all happened because so many questions remain unanswered to me. I just wish that people would tell me all that they know about how you disappeared, so then I could finally figure out what was going on between you and mum. Oh, she's really happy by the way, a friend of hers has helped her to get over the sad faze, so at least she is happy. I'm alright too, but these questions still fill my mind every day. What ever happened to you? I really want to know.
      So since this is my last letter to you, I just wanted to say the three words that I never got to say before you passed away.
      I love you.
      And I mean those words with all the honestly I have in me.

So I suppose this is goodbye then...

~Your daughter who misses you dearly.

P.S: Oh! And I just wanted to thank you for helping me get an A in science, you teaching me all about how the heat from the car engine runs through the metal really helped! <3
Last edited by luvarien on Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

hi i'm cas :]
he/they
signature
is a wip lol

luvarien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leopardpath » Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:48 pm

Dear Life,
Can you hurry up and get a little better? Please? I realize you are supposed to have bad days so you can learn to appreciate what you have but why the bad month? First you tell me my dog is sick and won't recover then expect me to be able to find a new lasting job in the 20 days before christmas while my car is breaking down. My stress is high and my mood is low but I suppose I should thank you for the fact that you got my sister a new car just in time for hers to stop working, and I am thankful that I am healthy and that I have the chance to see my days get better little by little.

Love, The girl patiently waiting for the silver lining.
Image Image I got my dream dragon!!! Woohoo!!!!
Leopardpath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoker » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:15 am

Dear mom and dad,

I wasn't born to fulfill your unfulfilled aspirations. I wasn't born so that you could brag to the relatives about how I scored so awesome in a test. I am not a clay that you can mold or shape into whatever you want. I am a person. And I am sorry if I am not like how you wanted me to be or how you were in your childhood. Just because you don't get my interests , my hobbies, my likes and dislikes doesn't mean that they are wrong. Why won't you let me be me? Don't you get it that not everyone is the same? Just because my friend has a good figure and is athletic doesn't mean I will be a sports-freak as well. Just because my friend tops in class and is earmarked for a good university doesn't mean that I am too. My whole like I have tried to impress you, fulfill your expectations, but I am almost an adult now, just a few months. Why won't you let me be? By forcing me to be someone else you are taking away my happiness, my creativity and most importantly my ability to dream and hope. I am sorry if I am such a disappointment, but you must know, that if today I become an insecured and coward person it is because you never let me learn on my own, you never told me that you like me how I am, you always tried to steer me in the way you want me to be. So tell me. isn't it natural that I don't like who I am? You always told me that I am not good enough. So sorry, if I can't be like that confident, cool, good-looking friend of mine. Before you blame me, you go and see how her parents me. Then you come and tell me.

Love,
your daughter.
Pet's name: ♥~Nocte~♥
[ Hell is empty and all the devils are here ]

My Deersserts.
My "Supernatural" Characters (Human).
My Quad and Other Characters
Pet's name: ♥ Ƶισ ♥

( TokioHotel_alien is my little sister )
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" History theirs whose language is the sun. "
- Stephen Spender
Zoker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:49 am

Dear Life,

Please stop being so hard. Because of you, now, I'''m kinda depressed and sad, and all I wanna do is just....fall and sleep and never wake up. Thanks life. I hate you.
Sora.
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby widowed » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:08 am

dear _____,
please don't be lying to me. you can always tell me the truth and it won't hurt me. i always tell you the truth. please, i am there for you and you know that. don't be afraid to talk to me about anything.
love,
pinkie.
widowed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sariee_Fairy » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:19 pm

Dear ______,
Yes, I get it me ducky. I know you seen it coming, you've said it many times now. I understand you're hurt, I know okay? But being reminded over and over again is bothering me. I'm trying to just block out my feelings and trying to just let it be. I hate seeing you like this and I should have never have told you cause I didn't intend to start any drama. But being reminded daily and knowing that I hurt you makes me feel like I'm the worst friend. Which I guess I am, liking the same person your best friend does. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry for being that person. I wish I could just block out my feelings and pretend it didn't even happen. I love you so much and nothing is going to change, just thought I'd let you know that. Well yeah, see ya. And I had a lot of fun with you and spot and _____ today. I really missed you guys. Xoxo
-A sad Haruka

Dear Spot,
I blame you for all this. Saying lame stuff and cute things. I Tried to just being your friend and block my feelings but you had to be a big bum and do this. I'm rotted, and you really hurt my bad knee today. ;-; Oh well
-A frustrated Haruka

Dear self,
You suck so much.
-A angry Harkua

"Its hard to let go. Even when what you're holding onto is full of thorns, it's hard to let go. Maybe especially then"
-Stephen King

Just someone who enjoys spooky things a little too much

Sariee_Fairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoundAndVision » Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:14 am

Dear S,

I thought I could trust you. I thought we were actually friends but that lady in my house told me we never where. I can believe you told me to just be myself, and to not worry and that you would be carful with my information but it was all a big lie. You gaved me your number and I told you everything just to have you block me. I can't believe it. I thought adults where supost t be mature, but I should have known it by the look in your eye the day we met, you thought I was Catholic, just liked you but as yo found the truth you turned on me
SoundAndVision

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me