TheComfortCorner | V.7

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.7

Postby Eagle's Eye » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:17 am

can I have a hug please
I feel like I've completely wasted my life in the past few years
Eagle's Eye
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chemicello » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:20 am

☆αℓρнαƒιяєωⓞℓƒ☆ wrote:can I have a hug please
I feel like I've completely wasted my life in the past few years

*big hugs* - even if you feel like that, please remember there is always time to do new things and accomplish your goals, it is never too late, and you need to believe in yourself that you can achieve because I'm sure you can xx

If anyone ever wants to talk or a hug, send me a pm x
╔════════════════╗
chemi .INFJ. she/her
ravenclaw. french/ english.
*houseplant enthusiast*
*mountain and trail runner*
I love roleplaying, and
helping new players. pm me
if you want help or a chat!

╚════════════════╝

Chemicello

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the folly of man » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:27 am

hhhhhgghgg
I'm such a sore loser over the most ridiculous things
it makes me scared to even try again, cause I feel as if I'm only gonna be let down??
ugh
★ the folly of man ★
folly/skelly/bazil ☻ it/any genderfluid ☻ adult

ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxM

➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

hi i'm folly i like to draw and stuff. not super active here
outside of adopting pets, but i do use oekaki sometimes !
i'm kind of forgetful so please don't be scared to PM me
if you think i've forgotten anything i owe you! ^_^

ImageImage
ImageImage
pfp by my buddy jonah hi oomfie
the folly of man

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby prejudiceu » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:29 am

kinda lengthy rant. welcome to pm me.
    hope everyone else is okay C:

i have very little motivation currently.
    what annoys me is the fact that im wasting my youth by doing literally nothing.
    like most teens out there im sick and bored of school. i want to do well and succeed but i have nothing pushing me or making me want to. the only thing that encourages me is my friends. but the fact that im leaving all of them in a year is sad. we all became like a family and now have to separate. all my memories.
    and not to mention school does not prepare you for the future. "what about taxes, being stable, enjoying life and how to get a house?"....."nahhh learn 15 different poems by heart and how to spell pythagoras theorem off the top of your head"

school is literally just about numbers and meeting targets.
    they made my year group change OUR option classes just so they would have good results at the end of the year. they don't care about our wellbeing or what we want to do.
    speak up about it and then you just get moaned at even more. why? because your a kid and don't know better.
    i feel like ive learnt nothing at school. try and tell my parents that im trying my hardest but that never gets appreciated.
    school is literally a place where you spend your youth trying to be accepted by society. all they care about is how intelligent you are and if your considered "normal".
    i hate the word normal. nothing is normal. for something to surpass everyday standards and be excepted by everyone...quite a hard job wouldn't you think?
    for you to compare me to someone else and say "only one of you is normal" is a bit extreme in my personal views.
    everyone and everything is different. in one way or another.

ive realised that i cannot live an average life. the concept of waking up day after day going to the same 9 to 5 job just scares me.
    i hate the fact that there isn't a true reason as to why we exist or what life's purpose is.
    they say live your life to the fullest...but how?
    theres around 7 billion people on this planet and the fact that you most likely won't be remembered just makes me sad.
    half the time i just want to know what the future is like. what life is like 1000 years from now.
    i probably sound crazy.
    im just sick of waking up each day, knowing that ive basically done nothing with my life so far.
    i want to grow up, but i also don't.
    i have such a chill personality that its almost too chill for me to handle.
    i don't really tend to worry about anything. eg homework never worries me or work in general or rules. is that good? is not being scared a good thing? should i fear something?
    im not a rebellious or naughty character, i just like to take it slow i guess.
    ugh i ask so many questions. im just curious
    at school as a joke i always put "the legend" infront of my name on work sheets. sounds bigheaded but its just a little something id like to be remembered as. my teachers laugh at it.
    id love to just go out and explore. go as far as i could. see what happens. kinda like in paper towns, when margo runs off.
    people compare me to that character. weird.
    whenever i get asked about what i want to do in the future i always reply with "i don't know".
    im rather creative. i always like to leave "my mark" in a piece of work.
    i have thought about jobs like "magazine editor" or "film director" ,,any mikey murphy fans out there?? i like his work.
    or anything to do with music would be cool but the more i think about it the more i don't want to do it.
    i want to be unique, to stand out. do something for the world.
    sometimes i just feel like people don't truly appreciate me. or they never ask how i am or whats going on in my mind.
x
x
┌────────────┐

female | INFJ
she/her | england | taurus
status - at home!
pms/trades open!
© 'icon 'listo 'kals

└────────────┘
prejudiceu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:07 am

My friend lost his paycheck stub in my room and I have no idea where it could be and I feel so bad about it-

What if he just cant get his money for working because of my room now?
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:11 am

Hey guys, I feel like this person on cs is avoiding me. They've been reading my pms but haven't responded in two days. They have kept up to date with all their other chats and role plays and it really hurts. I thought they were my friend but I can't tell anymore. I don't want to lose them. They have an amazing personality and it hurts to have this happen. I don't know what I did wrong!

~Help?
Jaden
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grayce! » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:33 am

ya girl is back, still crying over the florida incident. my mom just told me "they do not need to be dwelled on. they are dead and they cannot be given back so forget about it. you didnt even know them" i dont care if i didnt know those people. what happened is horrible and they DO NOT DESERVE to be forgotten... they dont deserve to be forgotten...

i honestly just need someone to reply and say they agree. i feel like im the only one who cares...
grayce!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:56 am

g,, wrote:ya girl is back, still crying over the florida incident. my mom just told me "they do not need to be dwelled on. they are dead and they cannot be given back so forget about it. you didnt even know them" i dont care if i didnt know those people. what happened is horrible and they DO NOT DESERVE to be forgotten... they dont deserve to be forgotten...

i honestly just need someone to reply and say they agree. i feel like im the only one who cares...

When I found out I was at school. We had a gun threat that sent us into a 2 hour code yellow, meaning we couldn’t leave the room, until it was time to go home. These people do NOT deserve to be forgotten! Yes, you didn’t know them, but, they were in America making them American and if you leave here then you are the same. We all are and we should be coming together as a country not trying to forget! That won’t help anything. Don’t stop caring! Do not forget them! Instead do something about it! We were born with voices for a reason! Use it and voice your hurt and pain and how you feel! I know it hurts to think about but you just have to remember that it will happen again and we have to try and stop it. We must never forget.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kou. » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:15 am

Eh...just feel like I need a hug or something similar. Maybe a PM.

Recently I found out that I might possibly have a learning disability. It's really knocked me for six...but it would explain a few things that happened while I was growing up. Thing is, I need to mention it to my parents, and I have no idea how to approach them about it. I don't have any friends who could give me support either. If I do have it, then I would get extra help finding employment, which I'm also struggling with at the moment.

The thing is, all this is winding up my anxiety slightly. I'm just constantly on edge at the moment, which isn't helping matters. No idea what to do, to be honest.
Iketeru is an innocent bean who needs to be protected from all the bad things in the world.

Kou. English. Probably older than you. Tired all the time.
Kou.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby plecostomus enjoyer » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:55 am

my parents and I travelled two hours to get a fish tank for my birthday present and the people who sold it to us said it was 55 gallons. after measuring it it's only 29. we got majorly ripped off. we paid 130 dollars for it and now my mom is really upset. I am disappointed that I can't section it and get the big fish I hoped for. but I said it was ok and thought of smaller fish but my mom is telling me we'll clean this one and sell it. I don't want her to go through all the trouble for me but she told me I shouldn't have to settle because it's a gift and because she told me I'd be getting a 55 gallon tank.
I tried to tell her I don't mind and th at she doesn't need to go through that trouble for me, but she's insistent. I don't like when people try to go the extra mile for me, it feels like I'm inconveniencing them...
hi im luce! im a disabled adult player. my pronouns are it/it/itself and hy/hym/hyr.
i love fish and i have two dogs, a border collie mix named rosie and a hound named chance!
all my pets, items and c$ can be traded in exchange for lorwolf and flight rising currency
plecostomus enjoyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me