Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby godly » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:16 am

Dear self,

Can you stop being such a whiny brat?
agender - they/them
godly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruri Sachi » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:01 pm

Dear drawings...

Could you be more...I don't know...actually presentable!? I know I have no art talent in my body but I'm really trying ;-;

Sincerely-
Your creator
Pet's name: Nova

My baby <3

Merry Christmas!
Ruri Sachi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruri Sachi » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:47 pm

Dear WP....

Why do you keep insisting that I am purposely spamming??? I am a staff member for goodness sakes!!! It even does it in my mailbox!! I scream and get so close to throwing my computer out the window because of you accusing me of something that my computer's hardware causes, and you let other players get away with bashing me, why!!? You just let another player tell me that the Admin should NOT have picked me to be on staff...I worked hard to get to my position why are you letting them abuse me??? WHY!!? "____: She should not have gotten chosen for staff", well thank you very much for letting that be okay, thank you so much, don't mind my feelings over here, nope, please don't care that I'm getting tormented by your bratty players who we know are lying through their teeth. Thank you very much!
Pet's name: Nova

My baby <3

Merry Christmas!
Ruri Sachi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meep Meep » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:00 pm

Dear ex,
I realize now how stubborn and rude I could be. I realize how my pushing you away made things difficult. All I wanted was to feel like i was for you to pull me closer. Only now do I truly realize I was your one and only. You gave me the best year of my life, the best cat in the world, you taught me that it's possible to be loved when your broken.
Best of all...You gave me a son.. I wish you could go to the appointments and see his ultrasounds. I wish you could feel his kicks. I wish you could be here to comfort me as I'm terrified for his arrival soon this month.
I wish you could forgive me and that I could make things right.. but I know your happy now.. with your third girl since you left 6 months ago. I want to be happy and take the lesson I learnt from shrek.. that if you truly love someone you can let them go for their happiness over your own. But I can't think that way.. I'm sorry but I can't.
I miss you so much. I can't take back the things I said or the actions I took.. but if I could.. I would...
Meep Meep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Suger Bean » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:47 pm

Dear Otie
Did I do the right thing? In 24 hours you had several seizures, you were poisoned, and electrocuted. I know that your heathy and happy now but I'm not... I feel alone with out the scrapping of your nails, the waggling of your tail, the jingling of the collar... Every day I cry. Then put on a smile and face the world. When people ask me what I want. All I want is you. All I want is my Otie back.

Love, you friend, owner, adopted litter mate, sister, and helper
Chloe
Suger Bean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Violet Stormbringer » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:23 am

Dear -----,

I don't want your words. I've heard your real thoughts. I'm sorry, but I'm exhausted, and tired, and from what you said, you brought everything back. But I'll deal with it just like I always have.
I never intended to message you again after this. You clearly had no desire to continue to do so, as much as you say you would have. I don't want to continue talking, or work things out. I would not be able to, and I've heard enough. Despite my 'silence', I was actually writing a reply, but before I could finish it, your second message came through, and I lost the will to reply. And I refuse to re-write it. I'm done.
Sometimes it's better to forget it ever happened, even if that's impossible.

I'm not replying.

Do not assume you know me because of a few things I have said. You don't know what I think, and you don't know what I believe. You know nothing, because I don't tell anyone but my closest friends what I think and what I believe. I don't want you to try and 'make me better'. I wanted someone to listen, not to lie. Sometimes it's better to leave things the way they are and *move on* rather than try to fix the unfixable.
I don't want anyone's pity or some kind of false emotion. I want honesty. And honesty is what I got. And honesty hurts. But honesty is honest, and now I've finally heard it.

I'm sorry you're hurting, but you aren't the only one.

For once, let me be selfish, so I can try to fix myself before you can break me further.

This is my reply, but not the one I was originally writing. That one will never be read by anyone, as it will never be finished. So thank you, for assuming. By assuming what I said was meant accusingly, I found out what you really thought. So for once, I thank someone for assuming incorrectly. Because if I hadn't, who knows how long you would have continued to secretly hate me, as you pretended to be my friend... Someone who honestly cared.
But I suppose that, regardless of what you try to say, that too was a lie.

I guess what this whole 'reply' means, is simply... I don't believe you. And I don't believe what you said. You destroyed my trust. And you're not getting it back.
All because of a simple trade, one that I wasn't even involved in.
How about that.

-Violet
Violet Stormbringer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[i wish you would understand] pt.2

Postby Tangerine Scream » Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:55 am

hey you,

i just wanted to let you know that i had fun yesterday. well, maybe a little more than fun. i felt like it was special getting to know you. it was so open and so comfortable to be around you. conversation wasn't hard to find, but the silent moments between us weren't absolutely petrifying either. i wanted to apologize for my last letter (that you never seen and never will see). i was quick to judge and very shallow for being worried about how i was going to be embarrassed. hell, with as obnoxious as i was being yesterday, i'm sincerely sorry for probably embarrassing you.
      anyway, thank you so much. i hope you know how much it meant to me.

i am thinking about you today,

tang <3
Last edited by Tangerine Scream on Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tangerine Scream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vacant. » Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:07 am

Dear T,

What happened to you. What happened? I remember this sweet girl and now, you're different. Or, was that sweet facade just a mask? Are your true colours showing now? How did it feel when you made hostile physical contact? Did you feel powerful? In all my years I have never ever thought to do that to someone, nor have I ever called someone a name to insult them. I might have said it jokingly but never to hurt someone. I always thought that I'd confront someone when they hurt me but I guess not. I'll let you have your way for now but don't beg me for forgiveness when you push me to far. Even if you see my smile, don't you even think that it's ok for what you did. I'm slowly losing my faith and trust in you. As much as you might push me around, I try so hard not to push you back because two wrongs don't make a right. I try so very hard not to do the same thing you do to me. I always thought that I'd be the one who wouldn't let people push me around yet here I am. I let people say and do stuff that tare me apart but I will never say something or do it back to them. I see now that I'm just a candle burning myself to give you light. don't push me because one day I will break and your bridge will fall.
vacant.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphiric » Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:17 am

Dear J,

As much as I loved talking to you and as much as I loved you... things change. I married and you're not welcome in my life anymore. But not because I am married, but because you hurt me.
"I grabbed your hand that evening for the first time and laced our fingers together. It was surprising how easily our fingers fit together, your long, slender fingers, complementing my shorter, rougher ones. Holding your hand felt so right, so different from the last hand I held like that, Ginny’s hand. I brushed a stray lock of your fair hair from your eyes and took a deep breath. I was going to keep my end of the bargain by telling you my deepest secret. I could only pray that you would keep yours." Harry about to confess his feelings for Draco Quote from: You Set Fire to the Rain
Saphiric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coziest » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:52 pm

dear p.b,
i don't understand how you can be so mean to others sometimes.
you're nice to me.
you're not always mean.
thanks for calling me pretty today.
that was nice.
be nice more.
it suits your beauty.
gosh diddly darn you're gorgeous, okay?
also, sorry about your mom. she sucks i'm sorry.

- k.

dear stupid cute boy,
go away.
not really.
but still.
ugh, what happened?
you just have started ignoring me out of nowhere.
it's fine though.
maybe it'll make it easier to get over you.
i doubt it.
maybe i'm over thinking it.
maybe you just talk to any girl who sits near you.
i know you do, there's no maybe about it.
stop flirting around.
you have a girlfriend.
stop it.
your girlfriend is so kind.
she seems to adore me.
i adore her.
i hope you two are happy together.
just, please, be as loyal to her as she is to you.
i'm sorry about your dad and everything.
just don't let the popularity get to your head.
i think it's too late to say that though.
gosh.
go away.

- k.

dear c,
iloveyouiloveyouiloveyou.
you're the greatest.
we've spent so much time together we're legit connected.
i'm super lucky to have you.
thanks for believing in me.
thanks for having my back.
just thank you, thank you so so so much.
i had fun outside today.
i love the cold weather no matter how much i complain.
but you know that, as you're the same way.
i love how we joke around together.
just know that you're gorgeous and amazing, alright?
anyone who doesn't notice that is just stupid.
thanks for understanding everything.
i'm here for you forever.
yeeeeeee. <3
this is probably the part where you'd make fun of me for being sappy.
idc.
you're my best friend.
ily.

- k.

dear friends,
thanks for not abandoning me.
i know i'm not that social outside of school.
sorry about that.
i hate that we don't have most of the same classes like last year.
i'm sure we'll have super fun with the parties planned this month and all.
ily all so much.
i thought for awhile our friendship was slipping, but it seems alright now.
i'm going to miss some of you next year.
ghsbdhajgdji.
okokok ily thanks <3

- k.

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
──────────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
kd ✧ she/her
friendly neighborhood loser

an angela plum
goatlings

slowly quitting cs...
all pets/items uft for art