TheComfortCorner | V.7

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.7

Postby cyrevan » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:51 am

the sadness from last night came back I guess
I feel so alone

I don't know if what I'm feeling is love or I'm overthinking everything
I wish I could see them, and I wish I could figure out my emotions in person
I want someone to be there for me, in real life.

but real life feels so far away
ImageImage
cyrus // they/it // artist & fursuit maker // kalons
credit my toyhouse for art and designs!
fullbody + headshot credit

Trade me for free pets!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chilombo » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:35 am

hi, i just wanted to share my thoughts since i can't with anyone else surrounding me except for my boyfriend. nowadays, i am severely depressed and as the days pass by, it gets worse. i've tried so many ways to get myself out of this situation, but it feels like it's holding onto my back and it's soo painful. my friend left me because she thought i was being depressed on purpose and that i just wanted attention (she was the only person who at least listened to my rants). i haven't had therapy for months now and i can't stop thinking about how much of help i need. it so painful, i've been going through this for years and no miracles made my depression fade away
chilombo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby threezeum » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:23 pm

hi. maybe its a good idea for me to post here.

so lately, ive been feeling really self conscious about my body and my looks.

i guess it started around december, when one of my really skinny and pretty friends
called herself fat and ugly. she might not have meant it, but i took it really personally.
i knew i wasnt skinny or pretty, but somehow after that, i started seeing myself really
differently. over the winter breaks, i tried really hard to lose weight. i had managed to
lose 2 kg, but then my mom forced me to eat this stupid feast on christmas and on new
years day so i gained more weight than i lost. so when school started again, all my friends
had somehow gotten skinnier and prettier than they already were and i just gained more
weight. around january, i started developing eating problems and dieting issues. im pretty
sure i have mild anorexia now. my friends have all been urging me to eat, and im sick of it.
i know they just want the best for me, but they cant just stop me from doing something.
"youre not fat", they say. easy for them, theyre pretty sticks. they were born that way,
and their lives are all sunshines and rainbows. no matter what they eat, theyre still skinny.

today was horrible. valentines day is honestly my least favorite holiday. all the candy, and
chocolate, and sweets and food. my friends were all pooling their candy together and
splitting it evenly among themselves, and i was just on the other side of the classroom being
all depressed and stuff. i hate it. today at school the student council organized a movie and
handed out popcorn while we watched spiderman in the caf. i didnt eat any, but my friends
legit ate bags and bags of food. im jealous. i hate them for being pretty and skinny. i know its
super selfish and rude of me, but i cant help it.

a hug would be great :'(
threezeum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby basil! » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:22 pm

-
Last edited by basil! on Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

x
x
───(あなたを愛している)

basil l they/he
hi! my name is basil! I like anime,
art, and science. I probably will
not be replying to pms at this time, sorry!

flight rising / my writing / wetlands

basil!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:36 pm

dameron wrote:I don't get why people feel the need to judge others and humiliate them and make fun of them
It hurts, man, it really hurts
I could use a pm

Hey! I am super worried about you! Please respond!
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hyensa » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:23 pm

Had a wonderful ride on my blind horse tonight. I spent months building his confidence and even longer on groundwork and he did everything I asked with no issue whatsoever. Wanted me to guide him wherever and picked up his step when I asked him to. But I feel like everything is going so quick in my life and I'm not as accomplished as I wanted to feel.

Lately I've been seeing myself outside my own body and like I'm idle in my emotions and dangerously disassociated with everything around me.
Hyensa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cornspurrd. » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:38 pm

those are my FRIENDS not perverts not 50
year olds in their basement Not weirdos My
FRIENDSAnd you don't understand I can't
just uninstall instagram and forget them.
They are real people, My real friends.

and I hate how you think i can just forget.

Last edited by cornspurrd. on Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Smile and wave...
cornspurrd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunflower Skies » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:39 pm

I feel really bad because there's a boy I know who has a lot of trouble at home, and we're pretty close friends. Today he was very nice to me and tonight he asked me to be in a relationship with him.
I said no.
I'm scared to be in any sort of relationship, and really, I'm aromantic
("a person who experiences little or no romantic attraction to others. Where romantic people have an emotional need to be with another person in a romantic relationship, aromantics are often satisfied with friendships and other non-romantic relationships.")
now I feel really bad too because he's been talking about suicide lately and I might sound a bit full of myself for saying this, but I'm really scared that my rejection might send him over the edge. he's very depressed in the first place and I'm very worried. He really is struggling in one of our classes and he is unhappy with his Dad's girlfriend. apparently they both are heavy drinkers as well. He constantly gets upset over this.

I'm just very worried for him overall, and I feel bad that I don't reciprocate his feelings. He really is a very nice person, who I can relate to in a lot of areas.
•Tryna•keep•my•
•mind•at•bay•
“I'll face the sun again as soon
as this dreary night ends...
I’ll age another... thousand days
before I know it, Yeah, I'll spend
'em all inside, waste my time while
I'm scrollin'....
I love it when it rains”
───────{Sunflower Skies}───
“Sunflower .
Still .
Grows .
At .
Night.” .
{lights fading}
──{softly}──

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sunflower Skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spearow » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:52 pm

Oml i’m so angry. So so so angry. It is the worst feeling ever, it totally consumes me. I don’t get violent but I definitely say exactly what I think. Okay I might be lacking empathy, I know. And I don’t care, probably because the feelings bank is running low too. Except for anger and anxiety.

Today was going okay. Besides a really stressful exam. But afterwards was okay, besides my friend ignoring me for a few hours. But maybe he just didn’t feel like talking. Pretty sure he was jealous over something stupid but its whatever. I don’t want to explain what happened, too irritated. Summary:

My brother made me really angry. He asked if I could introduce him to one of my friends, so i did. A friend I care about a lot. And this idiot, he starts immedietely talking about his ex and all his problems and poooor him. Same old thing. Then today telling my friend he misses his ex. Bruh?? Can you not? I care a lot about her, I’m not going to let you treat her like crap just because you’re my brother. And when I say something about it you really have the gaul to play the victim? Because she confided in her friend? Are you kidding? Grow up, leave her alone, and get over yourself already. Oh my gosh I can’t carry you anymore through life holding your hand. You’re nine years older. What is wrong with you?

Disclaimer: No one mentioned plays cs. Besides me. Obv
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
xx
xxxImage
xx
xxx
❥ Trade me?
xxstatus: tired
x x
xxtradesisolistoAuction
xx➵ Looking for wishlist!
Spearow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dxrmon » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:57 pm

nevermind..its just really hard to tell yourself everything's ok when you know its not..
Last edited by dxrmon on Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dxrmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me