Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby ..comet.. » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:04 pm

Dear Mrs. P,
You are honestly the worst teacher I have ever had in my entire life. I will specifically avoid any development classes because you teach them. I'm so glad I only have to spend one more quarter with you because I honestly can't take it anymore. You're so unorganized it's insane but then you expect us to have all of our papers together???? Why should we when you can't even make a packet to go along with your powerpoints that you don't even make yourself? I honestly hope that we do a teacher survey so I can give you bad scores. You talk about random stuff constantly and you totally interrupt the lesson with irrelevant stories about your 'kiddos'. And the way you say your children talk is so annoying. If I have to listen to you say 'Momma' one more time I will punch the wall. You always interrupt us when we're presenting (which is every week thanks to your assignments) which is really annoying because if you had all this information on the topic already, why couldn't you just teach it to us? We are literally going to find as much info on a topic and then copy and paste and that's it. We'll learn more if you give us a reading or something. BUT NOT ANOTHER POWERPOINT. Honestly you go through your powerpoints os fast sometimes my hand literally cramps up. And then you don't even cover half of the stuff in the packet. And even if you give us worksheets, you give us worksheets you know we're unprepared for and that you don't explain. And then you complain to us about having to grade them. Well maybe if you didn't give us these huge projects every other day you wouldn't have to grade as many papers and then you'd have more time to go crawl into your kids beds late at night. And I'm sure you're like an awesome parent but we honestly don't car about how much you cuddle with your kids. I'm honestly just hoping they can turn out halfway normal from what you've put them through. Just please, please, please don't teach the Child Caretaker class. I will cry.
Love <3,
Your favorite lil quiet girl.

|Abi|
|Female|
|April 17th, 1999|
|French-American|

But then there are the comets
Bright and racing past
Everyone takes notice
Even if they do not last

It’s what people remember
The dramatic burning light
That stands out on the landscape
And brightens up the night

..comet..

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MarkFangirl » Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:02 am

Dear person

Why!? Why do you hate me????
No love, the maddest hatter
MarkFangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungkook; » Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:05 am

Dear Shimy,

Why have you quitted CS?...

You were the best online friend a
    guy like me could ever have had....

I'm so depressed these days and I have no one to talk to

and no one understands me the least...~

I..I-I miss you....

You understood me so well and
    we had so much in common..

You were awesome..rad and everything else...

I loved you so much,gal... I miss you..

I hope you're fine,happy and enjoying where ever you are,

Just know that I'll always remember you and I'll love you always...

Loads of Love,
    -H

Ps. Don't let those 'bullies' make you feel emotional
    or that you're worthless,your amazing,
    and you're my everything.And thats that.~ <3

xxxi'm not on
    xxxhere very often
    xxxanymore.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
jungkook;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catcher. » Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:49 am

Dear school crush
You were always my bestest friend, the kid that stuck up for me. When I was sad my other 'best friend' was a complete jerk you comforted me. I should of listened when you warned me about her, yet you didn't say 'I told you so', you took time to track me down cause you knew I was upset.
You probably knew I liked you, more than a friend. Quite frankly I'm not good at keeping secrets, and neither were my friends.
I wish I didn't move, it's been three years and I still miss and love you.
Sorry if I sound like a sappy love obsessed freak or something :s past me would be dissapointed if she read this letter xD I wouldn't be surprised if you were to but eh.
~Weird girl you were friends with that moved to Alaska
Hey sorry I haven't been on. Busy lately, I don't use my computer much anymore anyways
catcher.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apollo. » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:32 am

Dear friend,
This is for you. Bet you'll end up reading it too.
The real reason were not best friends is her. We both know it, I don't understand why you go back to her all the time. There was a long period where every single time you guys got together, you fought. She's pushy, aggressive, and a spoiled rude princess.
I love you both, but I'm mean I'm sorry. It's fine that you're friends, and that's good and all, that's not what bothers me. but I don't understand why you have to be so close, and why you have to do everything together, when you just end up at each others throats. Like seriously there was a time when we got along 20X better than you and her, and you still chose her. I don't know why. Are you just that weak or what?
You keep saying "really" in a snooty, jerky voice, and every time I mess up in front of you, you feel the need to say it. Just let me say, you make me feel awful about myself every single time. Stop.
Understand I have a really bad temper, and I'm really happy that you've put up with it for so long. But did you honestly have to start that, and insult my favorite anime? I'm sick of everyone's negativity, and you're the last one I thought who would buy into that. But you have. Don't know where that person went, the one who I wanted to be best friends with, the one who I would die for, but she's no longer here.
-a spiteful apollo.
apollo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby godly » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:46 am

Dear boy,
I like you. Okay.. i know. I've said I don't too many times to count. But I do. You're perfect to me, your boston accent is mine perfect, and your chubby little cheeks are adorable. I love how you get me, how you laugh and our little 'Oh my God" game.. how you sit next to me, how we talk and know everything. I just wish I could tell you.

Dear girl,
yes i know you are watching everything i type I love you. Honestly, I do. I'd give anything to come up there to the 'Maple State' just so you could call me a stalker and throw tomatoes at me. I love your face, ive never seen it eyes, nope nose, still havent seen it but whatever and everything about you. Ha, but i've got competition.. i'd beat her buttox anyday of the week. YOU KNOW WHO I MEAN Love you.. but you don't think its real. You don't listen to me, you are never serious.. I honestly don't know what to say.

Dear father,
Why.. thats all I need to know. Why. Why would you ruin my life; destroy me. You owe us more then 34,000$ in child support.. you owe me love; companionship; fathership; anything. You sent me Victoria Secret when I was nine. We've talked once. I've never seen your face; i've heard your voice, but that was too long ago to remember... why.

-L
Last edited by godly on Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
agender - they/them
godly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ban » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:25 am

forget it
Last edited by ban on Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ḩ̗͉̠̣̰̗̱̈a̛̭̯͕̜̗̼̓̚ḭ̶͖̝̈́ͤ̋ͦ̈͑̄ḷ̢̘̦̣̠ ̱͕̝͖̙͖̳́̚Ȟ̀͒ͧͯy͍̦͑̋̂͡d͈̬ͧ̽̌͒r̲̫͍̲̻ͣ͆ͦ̀̐̌͠a̸̩
My WME Challenge
Please note I won't be sending individual images from my challenge to respective owners,
they will all be available for retrieval at my stash folder location.

ImageImage

ban

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bella. » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:15 am

Dear Laptop,
You have now made me resort to the seemingly impossible - hating technology as a whole. I was just trying to copy pictures to a USB and delete what I no longer need to GIVE YOU MORE SPACE. You go and permanently delete my whole pictures library when I wanted you to delete one folder and force me to try and recover those files, coming back with only about 10% of what I had. THEN you go and wipe everything I had moved to my USB. Why, why why? I hate you, Laptop. I really really do right now. dA has now replace you as my best friend, since it has *some* of my images backed up.

Sincerley,
Your new enemy.

PS: If you get thrown out the window later, it was definitely me.
|
:

:
|
|
:

:
|
|
:

:
|
|
:

:
|
-•-○-✿-❀-✿-❀-✿-○-•-

┌────────────────────┐
aquarius • she/her • infj
├────────────────────┤
𝙰𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚕 𝙲𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐-𝚒𝚏𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜

├────────────────────┤
My goal on CS is to collect
all of the pets. I'm at
97.6%
at the moment!
└────────────────────┘

-•-○-✿-❀-✿-❀-✿-○-•-
Bella.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kboys » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:34 am

Dear K ,
Please don't look at her .
Look at me , and I realize
I'm being selfish for asking
so. Please smile at me
the way you did two days
ago , I want you to know ,
that I've fallen completely
head over heels for you .

I like you , I love you ,
Me .
Pet's name: ♥ Yuori ♥

currently working on hoards
Info
My CDFRCharries
kboys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -galaxie » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:44 am

Dear KK,
Im Tired of pretending to like you, I hate you. You never ever called yourself Kay-Kay.. Why now? You don't like your real name? You complain about being 'fat'? You are a twig.. I never complain about my weight, im overweight.
You say you are such a terrible singer! YOU ARE IN A PERFORMING ARTS SCHOOL FOR YOUR VOICE. You always laugh at how people hate you. Want to know why? you pretend to be depressed. I have been with you longer than most here, I know your tricks. But my poor new friends don't and trapped in your stupid web of lies.

Dear Olivia,
I want to tell you how much you mean to me.. I ADORE YOU. You must think i'm some clingy person don't you but at least im your friend.. that's all I want in life is for you to understand how much I care for you. if anyone does anything to you ill go insane and protect you.. not that you cant.

Dear Sh,
Hey. Um we share the same birthday your name is a letter different from mine, your best friend's name is the same as mine.. he always jokes we are soul mates he only knows the truth. I truly like you a lot. I feel as if im not good enough for you. for anyone in my life. But maybe one day ill find the one who changes my mind.
    -ɢᴀʟᴀxɪᴇ

infp || adult || ♐︎
-galaxie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me