Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Postby King Andre » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:30 am

dear - n

hhhhh. is it bad that i could write a novel about how you make me feel and still
    not come close to articulating anything? Is it bad that I find the smallest things you do cute?
    Is it bad that I smile 24/7 talking to you and that I still blush and get butterflies when
    you talk to me? Is it bad that, out of every song in the world, your voice makes me
    the happiest?

I usually hate talking about how i feel with a passion, It just makes me
    uncomfortable, but when it comes to you i cant help but just say how i feel in that moment,
    and maybe i do it too much, i know how you take compliments but i can't help it. you've
    literally turned me into a cheesy puppy and the crazy thing is i don't really mind at all

i wish i didn't do half the stuff i do to make you worry. but sometimes im a very....
    irrational person, who freaks out over the smallest things, things unrelated to
    you or anyone else. but i'll talk to you about everything from now on,, i hate
    when i upset you and i only want you to smile. and if i haven't told you
    this yet your smile is cute okay : " /

you know how much of a prick i can be sometimes. im usually incredibly cold
    and sarcastic, even to people icare about. but around you i just,,melt??
    i dont know how to describe it, but i love it. thank you for putting up
    with me and my petty, sometimes dense, cheesy, scatter brained,
    lazy and emo ass. there's a lot on my brain and a lot more i wish i
    could find the words to say but beyond everything else -

i love you <3

- d.
King Andre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby ethernautics » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:06 pm

dear j,

i don't think you know how much i love you.
thank you for always being there for me
when it's 2 am for me (5 am for you) and i'm having a hard time getting through the night and you're always there
you really do need to sleep but i have to admit you make me feel a lot less alone

you're caring beyond belief and i'm so glad you're my friend
and now you're all the way across the country
i won't be home when you come back for the summer
when can i see you again?

ethernautics

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyanmatsu » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:53 pm

this is long, so I'll make the font tiny..
Dear T,

I'm lowkey jealous of you.

first things first, you're cute. but you keep denying it. I know it's part of human nature to degrade themselves to some degree and act humble by doing so, but.. can you not see all the boys falling for you right and left? at least accept what I say about you for once, instead of trying to change the topic to how I'm prettier, which is honestly so far from the truth.

second, your drawing tab. I know this is a petty topic, really I do, but I can't help but feel salty as an aspiring artist ya know? the day you came up to me excitedly and said that your father finally got you a tablet for drawing was the day I genuinely felt my heart rip in two. as a person who's been trying to get her parents to get her a digital pen for christmas and my birthday since forever, knowing that they will never get me an actual tablet, you don't really know how miserable I felt. how can one simple sentence from you be enough to get what you want? are you even aware that 3 months after christmas, I haven't received a single present from my family? that they probably already forgot what I asked for so many times?

third, your smarts. so your tablet might have ripped my heart in two, but you making it into the honor roll just disintegrated it right then and there. I felt happy, yes I did, but I also felt super betrayed. what happened to our promise of staying away from the honor roll as it will only put pressure on us? how can you, a person I have never seen studying that much, get into the honor roll while I, a person you have always scolded for burying her nose in her notes 24/7, nearly fail math class? why? are you that smart, but like the humble person you are, you degrade yourself? and am I really just that dumb..? or maybe you do study secretly. I'll never know.

and fourth, your personality. you're not sociable, but you're not that antisocial either. you have a lot of friends. but why, when I try to follow your outgoing personality, people don't even stay long? I'll always end up with my same tiny group of friends, you included. what do you have that convinces people to stay? I wish you could tell.

Everytime I look at you, I'm always reminded of how inferior I am compared to you. but I will never, ever say a word about what I just said here because even though it pains me sometimes to be with you, you're still my best friend.
nyanmatsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TedTed13 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:38 am

Dear D,
Why did you stop talking to me? Was it something wrong that I said? I just want to be friends.
-C
TedTed13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clarrissa » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:49 am

dear me,

stop being so nice. repressing your personality only seems to deplete your number of friends. i wish i didn't care so much what people thought of me, maybe then it'd be easier to be myself. i just worry that people won't appreciate my sense of humour or they'll think i'm awkward or annoying. ughhh.

~yours truly
ImageImageImage
Hi! I'm Clara
Feel free to message me any time or send me a trade c:
Thank you to toffee~ for drawing my cat Tadpole <3
and LarryTheDrunkLamp for the cute dog in the art above (:
I'm Christian and believe in God, Jesus Christ His Son and the Holy Spirit.
95% of teens won't stand up for God.
Put this in your sig if you are one of the 5% of teens who will.

Ostlea Lair
DC Scroll

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 31 people.
I have received 20 gifts.

Clarrissa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby calliopë » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:27 am

one more shove from that hand and i think i'll fall over the edge of the earth
lovers
into friends
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
[ cali ] [ she/her ] [ writer ]
i make stories i guess
moderator on advanced scribes
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━

move on
TO STRANGERS !
calliopë

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sariee_Fairy » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:01 am

Dear K,

I'm really sorry.. but I couldn't live like this anymore. I'm sorry I ended things the way I did. I will forever care for you and I will always be there for you if you need me. But I don't want to be with you anymore. The past 2 weeks have been insanely hard. Trying to understand if I wanted to continue with this relationship or if I wanted to end it. And although I did try (really, really, really hard) I just wasn't happy. And I think the worst part is I don't feel anything. I'm not upset or sad about this. I think I loved you more as a friend then a boyfriend. And I'm sorry for that, I truly am.. I hope everything works out for you and I hope you can find someone who will treat you like gold and love you for you. Goodbye K.

Your now ex,
Sariee

Dear N,

Thank you so much for being there for me. Thank you for listening to me and being my best friend. I couldn't ask for such a understanding and amazing best friend.

Much love,
Sariee

"Its hard to let go. Even when what you're holding onto is full of thorns, it's hard to let go. Maybe especially then"
-Stephen King

Just someone who enjoys spooky things a little too much

Sariee_Fairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rxbot » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:10 am

Dear, Mom,

I have depression and for once i'm admitting it, I've locked my self in my room and just sat alone with no social interaction when your not around. Today i had a panic attack because of all of my "friends" who are pressuring me. I don't want to go to school anymore. Please don't make me go back to that awful place. Transfer me back to my old friends, the ones who have mental illnesses too. The ones that helped me cure myself. The only reason I've gotten depression back is because of how awful people are in this new "school". I'm so sorry I didn't tell you before. I haven't eaten in a while. I can't handle it anymore.. I just want to lock myself in a bubble and never come out. I know I need help, but i'm not worthy of it

Love, S
Rxbot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruth <3 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:39 pm

dear myself,

I just realized how little I ment to the people, nothing will change if I'm dead or gone.. you'll continue with out
a care in the world...
https://www.instagram.com/quilapin/
Go follow, like, and share! ^^
My Pms are always open, feel free to start a conversation! <3
Ruth <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Kirby. » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:47 pm

Dear me,

Here I am, 5 in the morning, crying my eyes out. I just wanted to sleep, but no. Anxiety had other plans for me.
I wish I could stop this constant need to interact with people. It's incredibly unhealthy.
Not everyone is going to have time to be there all of the time. People have lives, and honestly, I need more of one myself. I miss having someone I could interact with in person. I hate being limited to interactions over the internet.
I want someone I can reach out to, literally. I miss having someone who would sit and talk with me and was just within walking distance. I miss having someone to laugh and goof around with. Someone who shared all my interests and I wasn't afraid of being myself with. Someone who understood me.

I keep trying to keep myself occupied with other things, but it's so hard and I don't know why. I waste so much time doing things like stalking a role play to see if there's been any new posts, or putting hours of time into something I could be finished with in less than one. I've got all these productive things I could be doing with my time, but I can never get the motivation to do them. Please, for your own sake be strong. We really need to get over this because it's affecting our health at this point.

-Sincerely You
.Kirby.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me