Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby -TØP- » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:08 pm

dear w and a,

Why? I mean, seriously. I'm really stressed out. You both know I have SAD, I take depression meds, I've even done self-harm. (once, I hope I never do it again.) You both know being stressed out is super detrimental for me. But I just want to ask why you had to tell me now. We were best friends! It was amazing. But why in the world do you both like me, at the same time? I think its unfair to chose between friends. I should not have to judge you two. You are equal in my mind. But, the problem lies here: A, you told me a day after W. And because I have bonded so much with both of you, I thought I made the right decision by saying yes. But A, I even told you what happened. And you still told me you had feelings for me. For a person like me, that is awful. As I previously said, I don't want to choose between friends. But, if I say this to W, he's going to not take it well. Honestly, it would be the same if it was the opposite and A told me first. I'm just...so overwhelmed and stressed. Why couldn't you have just...waited? Done something different? I don't know what I want. OK? I don't know! I just wish it could've gone different and we didn't screw this up.

Love,
I'm-kind-mad-at-you-loveable-idiots-i-just-dont-know-why-did-you-do-this-you-suck
-TØP-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {smug lemon} » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:14 pm

dear j

i wanna talk to you. we have two classes together and yet, you always seem to have a friend that's better than me. funnier than me. closer to you. i feel like you're only friends with me because you have to be. and that's fine. i know you've betrayed me before, you've betrayed s before too. i've had good memories with you, though. we still have funny conversations on the off chance we ever do talk. i just feel ignored, and whenever i try to talk to you when you're with m or your other friends, it feels like you brush me off, or m gets defensive. i'm never good enough. it's come to the point where i know you're purposely going on m's bus to avoid me, or sitting next to your better friend on our bus. i know i'll never be better than them. but you could at least acknowledge me once in a while.

sincerely, your friend who's slipping away.
i don't use cs much anymore. number 1 N Harmonia lover‼️‼️
{smug lemon}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby madeth » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:18 pm

dear parents,

i'm sorry i can't be who you want me to be. my brother turned out weird too, even though he's... gone now. i'm all either of you have left.
i have my plans for my future. i'm completely set on them, too. but you'd hate my plans. you wouldn't approve of them, why would you? i believe a parent should just want their child to be happy, but you want to be happy, not me. you want me to be a doctor, a lawyer, something fancy like that.
in reality i don't want a job, i don't want a career, i don't want to go to school, i don't want any of that. i know what my dream is, and i'll fulfill that no matter what.
if i have to run away and desert you, i will. i won't be trapped in this cage much longer. in fact, the moment i get a little bit of freedom, a little bit of a taste of what my future will be, is very soon. it won't be for long, but it'll give me the experience- and you won't have any idea.
but i also feel bad. mom... my brother, while he did get a job-- he didn't do anything great with his intelligence. he got married, never had kids like you wished. and now there's not even an opportunity for that anymore. and yes, i know you're hurting every day from it. i am too. but now i feel this responsibility to be what he wasn't, and be the perfect child for you.
step-dad... your adopted daughter-- my stepsister, but i feel embarrassed to call her that-- turned out to be a mess, and i know it. used you for your money and left you, moved in with some random dude all the way across the country. got kicked out of the military for stealing. i want to be better than that. i've had horrible moments and things i've done but... i know i'm better than that. but you push me even harder than my mom about careers.
how will i ever just tell you 'i don't want to go to college.' how will i ever just tell you 'i don't want to get a job.'
i have my goals. i have my plans. they're a secret for now. but i'll make them work no matter what.
and i'm sorry if in the end the only thing i can do ends up hurting you. i'm sorry. i want to stay in contact with my family... including my real dad. i miss him the most. but i know he would support me more than either of you, it makes me even more sad.

- your 'lesser than average' daughter

═══════
art shop
18+/autistic
she/it

PPS collector,
cat mom, klo-
noa, umineko,
hetalia ♡

═══════

madeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethernautics » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:34 pm

dear s,

i'm sorry i messed up
and i'm sorry i spent two years not prioritizing you
i don't know why i took this to make me realize that i'm indecisive and stupid
and now i feel like you're just drifting away
i think it's funny how much of an idiot i am, and how much i don't know that i have things until they're gone
i'm lonely
i'm so lonely without you
and lately it's been feeling like i don't have a single friend or maybe i just can't remember that i do
maybe i'm just too focused on you or maybe it's the fact that i've been really sad lately or the how i've only been sleeping for 3 hours every night

i'm just paranoid. you probably don't even think about me.
it's just, you know, everyone seems to have a friend. i'm scared to talk to mine. i can't talk. nothing comes out right.
for the first time in such a long time, i'm lonely. i'm really lonely.
ethernautics

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catdoqq » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:01 am

dear x,
    I really feel like I love you way more than you love me. I keep going back to the thought that you'll never love me as much as I love you and you'll never love me the way I love you. I keep trying to convince myself that I don't love you in order to get myself to rest my eyes for just a while, but I guess I can fall asleep every night knowing that I tried, I really did try to stop, but never could, and I guess you can fall asleep unaware I ever did try.

love,
    l
    "my regrets look just like texts i shouldn't send."
catdoqq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dorkieboop » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:50 am

me,

je te deteste
dorkieboop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby november! » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:31 pm

Dear mom and dad,

I have to say something. I'm Transgender. There you go, disown me. I'm sorry I'm not a perfect little princess, but I feel like a boy. Everyone at school calls me a boy. I use he/him pronouns. You'll disapprove, I know it. I wanna say something but I can't... I'm so sorry.. Just.. I rather die..
Hey, i'm November!!
-They/he/fern/sage non-binary achillean
-Dog fashion disco and pearl jam enjoyer
-Dutch American
-autistic and dyslexic so my apologies if i don't understand something : (
-ily serj !! (9.18.20)

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
november!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost CatLady » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:39 am

I cant believe you...

Some sister you are...some MOTHER you are...
You never raised her...me and mom did. You dumped your kid off on us when i was 11.
I was a "mother" at 11.
I never got to have any fun.
Sure mom was there...when she wasnt working double shifts..

And now you're having another baby...
You dont even spend any time with your daughter. She has completely turned out like you.
Disrespecting everyone....
She learned it all from you!!
She never yelled at mom until she seen you do it. She never called her names until she heard you do it.
Thats her grandmother and she treats her like absolute garbage because of you and you dont even care...

I fear for your second child...
He'll come out worse than your first.
You'll never change.....

i hate the name you chose for him by the way...
I told you what he did to me...with tears in my eyes...
I guess you didnt care since you're naming your second child after him...

I hate you.
But i have to love you...
Beacuse family matters...
But i dont matter to you...do i?
"If I'm to choose between one evil and another, I'd rather not choose at all." - Geralt Of Rivia

Ghost CatLady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tomura » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:30 am

Dear Victor from Fallout: New Vegas,
y r u so creepy
srsly
& y r u a cowboy anyway
From me
I finally changed my profile, happy now?
Tomura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luminar » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:09 am

Dear K,
What got into you this year. I don't know what blinded me but I see how you are. Your too ignorant and you never listen to what I say. I give you advice and you disregard it. I tell you to loosen up at you leave me in the shadows yet again. If I leave I'm not telling you and you're the reason why. It was a mistake ever talking to you. I may have joined you due to blindness or due to my desperation for friends but I see now what my mistake is. It was ever considering you a friend, ever considering you liked me for who I was. But I kept my real side a secret because you would never understand. So if I leave it's because of you.
Luminar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me