Favorite Quotes

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Favorite Quotes

Postby Elwynie » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:33 am

"It's better to be cruel than weak." -Theon Greyjoy GOT
Elwynie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coincidence. » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:14 pm

cis-female • straight

Big fan of Shawn Mendes, Alessia Cara,
and The Chainsmokers!
Favorite songs:
-Castle on the Hill by Ed Sheeran
- Look What You Made Me Do by Taylor Swift
- Roses by Shawn Mendes
-Closer by The Chainsmokers
- Praying by Kesha
coincidence.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paper planets » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:10 pm

" i think you still have lightning in you "

" i fell in love with you the way you fall asleep, slowly and then all at once "

" i know you see in black and white so i'll paint you a clear blue sky "

" sometimes i wonder if your wandering thoughts wonder about me "
paper planets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Favorite Quotes

Postby Keir; » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:58 pm

Most of mine are extremely sad or depressing so I'll just put the ones that aren't;;
    and if I listed them all that would take a hour or two to type and would probably lag the page aha

“‘I don’t want to be a man,’ said Jace ‘I want to be an angst-ridden teenager who can’t confront his own inner demons and takes it out verbally on other people instead.’” - The Mortal Instruments: City Of Ashes - pg. 45

“The brightest stars of morning. The children of Lucifer, the most beautiful of God’s angels. We are so much lovelier when we fall.” - The Mortal Instruments: City of Heavenly Fire - pg. 252

“It is better to rule in Hell than serve in Heaven.” - The Mortal Instruments: City of Heavenly Fire - pg. 569

“‘I believe in good and evil,’ said Jem ‘And I believe the soul is eternal. But I don’t believe in the fiery pit, the pitchforks, or endless torment. I do not believe you can threaten people into goodness.’” - The Infernal Devices: Clockwork Angel - pg. 175

“‘Whatever you are physically,’ he said, ‘male or female, strong or weak, ill or healthy--all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. Whatever the color, the shape, the design of the shade the conceals it, the flame inside the lamp remains the same. You are that flame.’ He smiled then, seeming to have come back to himself, slightly embarrassed. ‘That’s what I believe.’” - The Infernal Devices: Clockwork Angel - pg. 283

“‘I am,’ Will said, ‘perhaps, not someone to take advice from if you are seeking happiness.’” - The Infernal Devices: Clockwork Princess - pg. 67

“‘Sometimes one must choose whether to be kind or honorable,’ he said. ‘Sometimes one cannot be both.’” - The Infernal Devices: Clockwork Princess - pg. 68

“‘Sometimes it's the only way to win,’ Will had said. ‘Burn it all down.’” - The Infernal Devices: Clockwork Princess - pg. 502

“We are all betrayed sooner or later--all betrayed, or traitors.” - The Bane Chronicles: The Midnight Heir - pg. 158

“But you should choose whatever name seems right to you. I've always said there is a great deal of power in words, and that means names, too. A name you choose for yourself could tell you the story of what your destiny will be, and who you intend to become.” - The Bane Chronicles: The Last Stand of the New York Institute - pg. 441

“Yeah, I know, I get terrible grades in everything else. It's no wonder I was transferred to class E. Especially in writing. I just can't find the right words to say what I feel! I never know what the right answer is! But… with math and science there is a right answer. So I don't need beautiful words or to think about complicated emotions.” - Assassination Classroom Volume 1 - Class 7 - Time for a Refreshing Drink
║███
║███
║███
─────────
keir - he/him
coding shop
─────────

───┐
ImageImage
███║
███║
███║

███████████
═══════════

─────────────────
hmu if you wanna co-op in
genshin! (NA server, AR 60)
always down to help with
anything, or join just for fun!
─────────────────

███████
──────────
fandoms: svt
ateez, love nikki
genshin, bsd
──────────
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┌───────┐
- 𝐿𝓎𝓃𝑒𝓎​
└───────┘
Keir;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AgentWashingtub » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:32 am

recently i read a fanfic series that has replaced at least my top 3 favorite fanfic quotes

i think my fave was when a character came out to his dad as gay and the dad's reaction was "Your mother was quite the fangirl. I know all about yaoi"

or possibly someone telling a different character "There are a bunch of girls in my class who have been shipping you guys all year. I think there's even fanart"
I LOVE AGENT WASHINGTON

(my name's réka [pronounced ray-kuh]. im very adhd. pls feel free to yell abt physics, space, and/or red vs blue with me at any time)

ADHD Army

AgentWashingtub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scottish9 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:32 pm

Never judge a person at first sight, for everyone is fighting a battle you know nothing about. ~the quote I try to live by

How are you everywhere?! ~my friend when I started singing Wells Fargo Wagon behind her for the fifth time that day.

Ka-KAW ~ my history teacher.

That chicken is good, lemme feed some to my bear! ~ a friend poking fun at me. Again.
So, I am no longer really playing. I am sticking around to collect pets which I will exchange for art. Please only contact me about art or if you need some advice or a listening ear.
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IAmPlanetary » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:35 pm

look. life is bad. evryones sad. we're all gona die. but i alredy bought this inflatable boumcy castle so r u gona take ur shoes off or wat -Jonny sun
IAmPlanetary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kreiss » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:40 pm

"Having a soft heart in a cruel world is courage, not weakness" --?

"Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else"-Margaret Mead
Kreiss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baagishii » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:02 pm

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓁𝒶𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝒶𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝒾'𝓂 𝒹𝒾𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃𝓉. 𝒾 𝓁𝒶𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓂𝑒. -Orihara Izaya from Durarara!!

┍ ━ ━━┑
    x x x x
    heyo! just a
    person chillin'.
    char. storage
    x x x x

┕━━ ━ ┙

Baagishii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery