Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby rum » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:13 pm

Dear M,

stop ruining everything and then pretending
like you want me to stick around.

Stop making me believe everything is ok with
your lie of a smile.

Stop convincing me i'm a bad person,
when really you're the bad one.

I'll c'ya in hell.
rum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverWolfSpark » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:19 pm

Dear T,

I miss you,
and I know your dating someone now,
but I really want you back.
You were the best thing in my life
I'm sorry I let that go.

From me.
『 she/her pronouns』

〚 i draw, not on CS and kinda suck, but i prefer traditional 〛

〄 open to trades 〄

giveaway>> http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3648834
SilverWolfSpark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reirin » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:22 pm

I still love you.
    It's been years. I want to stop but I just can't.
    I'm sorry.
she/her • queer • adult user • grad student
    hi there! ♥ I love tattoos, anime &
    manga, Genshin Impact, Honkai: Star Rail,
    Guardian Tales, reading, cooking and baking
Reirin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby celerie » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:23 pm

dear you,

keep everything up, stay strong, and keep fighting. i wish i could say some stuff to every girl and boy out there who faces bad relationships with bad people, but i can't. why? because i'm me. good, old fashioned me. the girl who has the kind of friends who will be there and will spread the words if i ask. the kind of girl that will not dumb herself down for a boy.

the kind of girl that wants you to stay strong. we all have haters, we all get in fights, and we all have break downs. we're just a human, we're not immortal creatures. we're human, we cry, we hurt, we fall, we break. but there's good things that lie ahead.

stay strong (:

-fern.

p.s i wrote this here because i can't send a letter to everyone, my apologies.
she/her | roleplayer | bookaddict | plantmom | college student

celerie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby plecostomus enjoyer » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:23 pm

_,

she's just acting like she did nothing wrong as usual.
though it's a big creepy, her stalking.

i've made a blanket fort with room for two <3 we could even fit the smol one if we tried.

this letter completely changed from what i planned, it's even for a different person :') my train of thought changes quite fast, but that's just my mind racing back to what i can do to make you happy as usual. i wish i could be next to you to give you a big hug <3 you shouldnt still have to deal with this, you need to focus on healing and getting to the best place you can be.
_,
she never treated you right like you deserve. i think she needs some really strong glasses because i don't think she ever saw how great you are! you're such a gentle person who only ever thinks of others. you've got a wonderful sense of humor.

and i'd like to say once again that you shouldn't even think about the past anymore. i was never mad at you and im just glad to be close to you again. you're so incredibly precious to me, you have no idea. remember how i'd always tell you to just smile? well you should. it suits you well<3 i'd give anything if it meant you'd be able to laugh and smile honestly. the best parts of my day are when you get excited talking about things you're passionate about. i wish i could fix every single problem that you'll ever or have ever had so you'd have nothing but happiness.

i'm setting a goal for myself. i'm going to try and get both of you to laugh or smile at least once a day. anything i can possibly do to bring you both the joy you deserve, i'll do. heck, i'd walk around in big dopey clown shoes screaming inside jokes in the middle of a public place for you guys. and i'm terrified of any type of humiliation. i'm willing to face any fear i have because i have you wonderful, beautiful angels by my side. i'm not afraid to be myself when i'm talking to you, and i've never felt that way when i was with anyone i've ever known. i've been truly gifted to be able to share the planet with you wonderful humans, let alone be friends you guys.

- love, austria. the weirdo who just wrote a short essay about you two on a children's petsite. i'm terrible but i feel like a better person with you guys around. <3
hi im luce! im a disabled adult player. my pronouns are it/it/itself and hy/hym/hyr.
i love fish and i have two dogs, a border collie mix named rosie and a hound named chance!
all my pets, items and c$ can be traded in exchange for lorwolf and flight rising currency
plecostomus enjoyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby popping star » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:18 am

This is just a stupid rant. Don't mind me.

Dear mother,
Seriously? You have never made a single meal for me in my entire life. Maybe on holidays you do, but holidays shouldn't be the only time. You continuously buy cheap things because you don't have "time" to cook. Yet you spend hours in front of the television.
My brother and I are both malnourished. We only live on wheat-things because that's all you buy. You wonder why we feel horrible constantly. We get fruit every few months when you're supposed to have it daily. We have never had a normal meal. I've had them when I used to visit peoples' houses. You complain because I'm "picky." No, I just want meals to actually give me nutrition. It's affecting me health-wise. I can't function well nor remember a lot. I constantly feel ill, even if I don't have an illness.

Stop treating me like I should know how to do everything. You treat me like I'm stupid if I don't. You haven't taught me anything, so how am I supposed to know how to do stuff like pay bills.
Stop calling me a failure for certain things. Just because my life doesn't go the same path as most do, that doesn't make me a failure.

Stop yelling at my brother for being gay. There's nothing wrong with it. You act as if he doesn't know what he's talking about. Him not being straight shouldn't change how you think about him. He's still a person. He's your child. Be lucky he even had the courage to tell you. He told me first because he knows I won't mind it. I'm not straight either and he knows he can trust me because of it and my acceptance. It doesn't affect you so just accept it.

Dear grandmother,
Stop abusing 911. We can't afford to pay fines because you "think" there's something wrong with you every time you don't take your anxiety meds. You're breathing just fine. You have COPD, yes, but that doesn't mean you call 911 EVERY SINGLE TIME it acts up. You have multiple inhalers so use them.
Don't yell at me because "I don't know what it feels like." Yes I do. I have asthma. It's not the same thing, but the symptoms are very similar. There's only a few differences. I have asthma attacks multiple times a day but I don't call. I actually use my medicine.
popping star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bluebudgie » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:47 pm

I am really confused. For 3 years we were friends. Almost my only real friends. Last year, we were friends for the first month, then you started getting mad at me. I know you were talking about me behind my back. You hated me. Now, you act like my friend, but I can see you are increasingly growing frustrated. You are constantly complaining I don't talk enough but I'm talking just a little less then ...... I haven't changed in those 3 years. In fact I changed more in that year you were ignoring me then anytime in my life. That year I had close to no friends, you can't blame me from being somewhat introverted. I had to get uses to loneliness to survive. At least I discovered more about my self then I ever could imagine of what I was like.
Stop saying those things. You think it's a joke but you really don't know me. You say your life is hard and it probably is physically stressful (for are age). I've seen your siblings. But what you don't know is that my mind is tearing me apart. I know you don't know what it's like. But for now, if something about me is bugging you and you want me to stay away for a little while. Tell me.
Christian - Image - INTJ
Feel free to message me. I'm not the best at conversations but I don't mind chatting.
bluebudgie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:53 pm

Dear Old Friend, Which I Do Not Want To Name For Personal Reasons

You were my best friend for half of my life, but something changed at the end of last year. You stated talking behind my back, you complained, you said you were my friend, but I do believe that was a lie. I did not change at all, I was the same I had always been. You started swearing, you started wearing make-up, Which I personally think made you look like a clown... you began ditching me, and you began bragging. "I am so much better at writing then you! I am much better at math then you!" And look who got all A+'s. Me. You got all F's and D-'s. You were mad when I began hanging out with different people, which I don't exactly understand, because half of the words you spoke to me were; 'Leave me alone.' You said you wanted to be friends again, so I let you, but nothing changed. I wish you hadn't changed so much, and that we could still be friends. [But honestly, I loaf my new friends, and they make you seem like dirt. ]
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby madeth » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:07 pm

dear d,
i've done a lot of terrible stuff to you and you don't even know it. while i'm done now and i realized how much i care about you and i can't do such things anymore, i did them in the past. if you ever figured out, i don't know what i'd do. i want to confess, but i know you'd leave me. i'm selfish, yeah? back then i saw nothing with you, i thought you'd ditch me after two weeks. it's been two years. and for that first year, i did such horrible awful things behind your back. i love you too much now to ever do those things again. but i did them before. what am i supposed to do now? i don't want you to leave me. but i feel like you will anyways.
love, i

═══════
art shop
18+/autistic
she/it

PPS collector,
cat mom, klo-
noa, umineko,
hetalia ♡

═══════

madeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky_Gray » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:20 pm

Dear J,
I love you so much. I'm afraid to say it, and I'm afraid to express myself. For the longest time I always thought you were dating me because of pity, a dare, or something else. Eventually those fears died down, but my anxiety only increases. Why is it that you always seem happier without me? Am I not good enough? Are my silly fears interfering? Because I think that we should take this relationship slow, instead of serious? I think, for the most part you like me, but why? I'm ugly. I'm selfish. People would label me as annoying. So why?

Dear dad,
I hope you get better. Live. Don't leave me this early. I know we don't have a lot of money, but everything will work out eventually right? Life has many hills, bumps, etc.. They are made so we can overcome them and be stronger than before. Sometimes the hills turn into mountains and you may feel helpless, but fight on. The sight when you go over the mountain will be breathtaking.

Dear me,
Stop doubting yourself. You know your smarter than most, and everybody's attention isn't on you. So don't be a coward. The past won't affect much of your future. Others have had worse happen, so stop whining and complaining. Stay strong and stride up the mountain with confidence. Sometimes you may slip up, but continue forward. Its okay to rely on others.
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me