Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby teaparty » Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:56 am

dear 2021 pj,

you have come so far and gone through so much just to go through with going to the navy. do not let anyone tell you to not go. none of it will be worth it when you decide to not go to bootcamp. there is temporary happiness followed by an immense amount of struggle ahead. while you got some really great things out of the consequences, your life will be harder than you had ever expected. remember dec 2020? that post you made while sitting in the starbucks parking lot? that feeling times a million.

please go through with it. everything he tells you is just a tactic to use your fears against you. you are strong and you can handle bootcamp. semper fortis, in another life.

with love, 2023 pj
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
CRAZY NOISY
──────────────────────
pj, adult, uni student
☼ pisces ☾ gemini ↑ sagittarius
09/12/22 <3

──────────────────────
BIZZARE TOWN

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

teaparty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

harrington

Postby harrington » Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:55 am

text so this doesn't show up on my post feed because it's so embarrassing i'm gonna explode
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
did you guys know that baptiste and mauga from hit game overwatch by activision blizzard are soooo tragic. just like genji and hanzo . and soldier and reaper. and sombra and sigma. and and and and and and. .

b,
i'm so angry at myself LMAO. i feel like i'm about to lose my mind.
you know you're my best friend, right?

i wish i didn't stay late that day. i wish i didn't watch you perform. i wish i didn't listen to your voice.

because now i think i've fallen for you, and i don't know what to do.

i'm gonna tear my hair out
harrington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sorellabac » Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:15 pm

dear s

ha ha ha ha ha
ha ha ha
ha ha ha ha ha ha
ha ha

lol!

from me!
░░░
░░░
░░░
"you know i'd do anything for you,
right?"

...................................... "no u
...................................... wouldnt!"
hi im spot or petuski !!
im a huge fat scp fan
th / / link / ©
░░░
░░░
░░░

sorellabac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Resplendent » Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:36 pm

G,
Hello, my girl 💖 I hope you're doing well.

Today I went to a middle school choir concert with my mom, and... for the first time in years I saw 8th graders running around in the hallways. All of them looked so young... so baby-looking. It made me realize that I, in fact, have grown up. I never thought I looked baby-ish when I was that age, and my classmates didn't either. Of course, I do remember when I was in 6th grade thinking the 8th graders were huge, while in 8th grade I thought the 6th graders were tiny.

But even the 8th graders looked small and child-like to me when I saw them. It makes me wonder, is that how you saw me back then? Am I finally seeing through your lens? Or, at least, a similar lens to yours? An adult- or older person, rather- seeing children.

It was a very odd experience, but gratifying at the same time. I was struck with the realization that I am no longer a child. I am now, in fact, an adult... Yet, I still feel like that same 12-year-old you met. I feel like I haven't changed all that much, but to be honest... I think I have.

As I get older, I feel like I understand you a little bit more. I always saw you as a future projection of myself... An example of a person I could, and would become. It makes me happy, because... It means I'm getting closer to that future projection I saw in myself all those years ago; the [my name] that middle-school-me wanted to become. Of course, the experience made me feel old, but... it was a beautiful experience. As the students sang their songs, I nearly got emotional at this realization. I am succeeding in becoming the person I've wanted to become since I met you. The person that radiates her own kind of awesome, just like you.

I miss you, G. I still think about you. I hope one day we'll talk again... but I still have work to do. And when I come back, I hope you will see just how awesome I've become.

- M
Last edited by Resplendent on Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Resplendent
xxxxxxxi(she/her)
x━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxartist & writer • carrd
Resplendent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cowboylikeme » Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:45 pm

d,

it makes me really angry that you just stopped talking to all of us as soon as covid gave you a good enough reason to and even angrier that i miss you and wish things were different. you still live 30 seconds down the street from me but i haven't seen you in 3 years and i know i probably wont again. i did a lot for you that i shouldn't have and i never appreciated the way you acted like you were the only one going through hard stuff. but i still miss you. actually i think i miss your cats more? im sorry moose never came home
hope all is well regardless. hope you got your license
⌘ butterfly wolf collection ⌘
lacey or lissy ✼ adult ✼ she/her/they
psychology student
genshin, hsr, stardew, nitw, & animal crossing luvva
big into hyperpop, alt rock, pop punk, & indie
i also love taylor, boygenius & bea !!
pm for genshin uid or nintendo friend code
cowboylikeme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seven <3 » Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:23 pm

Hi.

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry I've been ignoring you. Its the only way I can control how I feel about this.
So,
There's been a few... changes... since I last talked to you.
To be honest,
I miss it.
I miss when we would stay up all night talking to each other
even if it was just about.. I don't know... some cool bug you found by your window. I miss it.
Even though I got no sleep at all, and I fell asleep at school, I'd rather that than whatever is happening now.
I'm just... so scared... so jealous. you know how I am, don't you?
It's not you, it's me. I'm sorry that I'm this way.

I still remember the first time we talked to each other, when you were so much happier, so much more lively.
We were chatting instead of listening to whatever the teacher said, and my mom got mad at me for not paying attention.

Then, I got your Instagram handle, and then we could chat outside of school too!
That's when everything changed.

I wonder what would've happened if all that never happened. What if I never responded to the private chats you sent me, and just listened to the teacher.
Well, none of this stressful stuff would've happened, but I don't regret it.
It was nice having you as a friend, but I think you'd be better off without me.

Thank you, M.
┏━━━━━━━>>━━━━━┛━━━━━━━┛
━━━━━━━┛━━━━━┛<<━━━━━━━┛
╔ - 𝄞 - ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
"I'm always with you. Even when you can't see me, I'm here."
Ollie | deer & insect enthusiast | any pronouns
<<----- ----->>
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════ - 𝄢 - ╝
seven <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby splity » Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:51 pm

Dear M,

It's been a few years that we talked. I'm not sure how many to be honest. I've grown apart from you since then, and real fast once you started to spread lies about our relationship. You took it back real quick once I had the proof, even apologizing, but not to the victims.

I loved you. I really did. I will never forgive you for introducing me to J, although it wasn't your fault, she ruined my life too. I miss the talks we had when we were happy. Why would you do that to yourself and make it my fault? I don't get it. I never will.

Part of me misses you, but I don't love you anymore. You hurt me real bad and I can't do it. I'm sorry.

M.

" Hopefully nobody needs healing here . "

user inactive!! you can stop watching now.

Min • he / him
splity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Elysian. » Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:34 am

L,

Its been a while. 3 months since ive seen you? Im not sure if I ever cross your mind, but I want to let you know that i still miss you. Seems pathetic right.. we put everything on a pause 3 months ago and I want to believe that we will resume again but i already know its not. I miss the times when I felt like home in your arms and the sore abs id get from laughing so much around you. Im learning to move on and enter a new chapter in my life, but that requires closure from my current. I can only wait for you for a bit more before I force myself to close that chapter and move on without you. Thank you for those gorgeous memories youve given me. I take each and every one of them to heart. Will we meet again? that I wont know but it was a lovely 9 months with you.

Thank you love,
A

𝖾𝗅𝗒𝗌𝗂𝖺𝗇 𝖼𝗈𝗋𝗇𝖾𝗋:
𝗌𝗁𝖾/𝗁𝖾𝗋; 𝗎𝗇𝗂 𝗌𝗍𝗎𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍
.Elysian.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NHL » Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:42 am

M. T.,

please start scoring. you are my favorite hockey player

thanks,
NHL
    dani ∙ they/them
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

talk to me abt the nhl!! favs
    are penguins + panthers!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

song credit
NHL

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nomi » Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:18 pm

Hey, A.

What you did still hurts me and always has. Feels stupid to blame someone else for my own errors and failed attempts but it's true. You did this. It happened.
Finally I'm ready to work on the trauma and it really sucks. I can never trust you again, so why would I stay in contact with you? I'm all alone. But I need you to survive.
Nomi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me