Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby crabodile » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:27 pm

dear snoopy,

how is it up there? i'd like to believe your in heaven with shadow and great grandma right now, hopefully meeting the brothers and sisters you probably don't remember.
i hope your happy and no longer in pain. j says you're better up there, and i think so too. you died in such a harsh way, but i'm so glad you were with me all my life. yeah, i have a lot of regrets, like how i wish i could take you on one last car ride or a run through the yard. maybe take a few more meaningful pictures. i miss you a lot, okay? i'm sorry i didn't visit your grave today. i promise i'll come tomorrow. tell great grandma i said hi. i hope you'll wait for me, even if it'll take decades. remember, you were my first dog and i'll never forget that. now go back to playing with your dog-family, and i'll see you as soon as i can!!

~ r
crabodile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby calculator » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:42 pm

dear anxiety,
    please leave me be when i walk into the new school. it isn't like your a freshman, this is your second year.. unfortunately a new school. changing schools in high school?? are you crazy?? i walked into orientation knowing no one just please let me make friends..
calculator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby popping star » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:50 pm

Dear self,

Exercise more! You're almost over-weight for your tiny body. You already hated how close you were, and now look. You're even closer. This won't help you try to like yourself. Never let anyone else know and just try to fix it.
Get off your chair and go do multiple exercises. Sobbing about it won't solve anything.

Heck, you still don't have any friends in school. No one likes you there, don't you get it? You've talked to plenty of them, but they only reply to seem kind.
popping star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Temper » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:10 pm

xxx
Last edited by Temper on Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

.......... Image Krasivi Collies
...........Image Krasivi Trotters
...........Image Krasivi Euphorians
...........Image Krasivi Wolfhounds
...........Image Lone Bashkir Curlies
...........Image Andaluz Sport Horses

....................Image
Temper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paevent » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:45 pm

Dear v,
    Seriously!! You are like, the craziest, most best person ever to be around!! I gotta admit, those jokes were hilarious and I want to spend another school day with you. But, to be completely honest, I feel like you're into me?? It's really weird to say but it's also nice to think about?? And to think that we're both female, it's just so confusing to me really, I keep switching back and forth deciding if I'm bi or not :/ But anyways, maybe you're into someone else, but for some reason, I kinda like the thought for you to like me XD but either way you are an amazing person and I hope you know that always ✌️

💕 your smol fren
Last edited by paevent on Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
adult || any pronouns idc || mobile user
paevent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maximum entropy » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:07 am

dear e;
    you're a life saver omg
    I'm so glad that I met you
    I'm just shocked at how quickly I started liking you
    And then to find out you like me too?
    Magical. I just hope you get out of your toxic situation
    and that we can see each other this year
    (why do you have to live 2 hrs away....)
    anyways I believe in you you're super strong & amazing & you'll make it through this
    you have at least two people on your side (me & r)
    please know that I appreciate everything about you, even your emotional cycle
    and if anyone gives you hate
    let me know and I'll fight them. except not really bc I'm short & weak & would be destroyed lol
    anyways thank you for always knowing what to say when I feel insecure or I'm having an anxiety attack or when I'm in a depressive episode bc your words are like literal magic and honestly I wish I had found you so many years ago
    anyways
    love you,
    -your girlfriend

to my younger self;
    rereading some of your old posts.... is painful
    wow
    buddy
    I like literally shuddered
    you're really cringy lol
    -current self
maximum entropy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby regular; » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:03 am

dear r,
i hate you.
i hate the way you look at me. i hate the way you text. i hate your humour. i hate your decisions. i hate your actions. i hate your words.
i hate how you wear the same things every time i see you. i hate how you change your mind. i hate how you reel girls in. i hate how you flirt. i hate how you act. i hate how you joke around.
but most importantly
i hate the fact that i still love you.
i hate the fact that everyone still loves you.

dear c,
i don't want you to move schools next year ;c
you make me laugh & keep me going.
we better make the most of our last year spent together.
regular;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiny Sylveon » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:15 am

Dear younger Me,

Why didn't you just work harder? Why couldn't you have planned ahead? Thanks to you, I've lost a once in a lifetime opportunity! Now I've lost friends and a special education all because you couldn't get your parents to talk to each other. You couldn't even prove that you're mature enough to get through 2 years of a possibly difficult situation! You should have made your mom state her choice that Sunday afternoon...you should have come up with an after school plan before that day...but you didn't.

Dear Mom,

I hate it here...I want to go back home. You keep saying everything will be okay, and that I won't even miss my old home. You said you'd do everything you could to help me stay! You lied. You never helped me. You were just making plans without considering my thoughts and feelings. It's all because you can't handle the fact that I am growing up. You can't accept that I. don't. want. to. move. You find my desire to stay as a threat to your motherhood. You just like to disguise it as "I'd be doing you a disservice by allowing you to stay." I miss my friends and teachers. I miss my old school. "It'd be different if you were older." "You're not mature enough." You claimed that when I said I was worried about what would happen to my health after the move that I was blackmailing you. Look where we are now. Did you really think I was lying? You of all people should know how losing an opportunity like this feels like. It hurts. You've hurt me. All because you think that I was abandoning you...I never planned on doing that. I had dreams, mom. I had goals and plans that you have destroyed. You may think I hate you, but I don't. I love you, I really do...and I know that you only want the best for me...but I absolutely hated your decision.
╔══════════════════════╗
"If I make another move,
if I take another step,
then it all will fall apart,
there'll be nothing of me left.
If I'm crying in the wind,
if I'm crying in the night,
will there ever be a way?
Will my heart return to white?"
-Christina Lee (Bad Apple)

╚══════════════════════╝
╔══════════════╗
Credit
link
link
link
link
link
╚══════════════╝

Shiny Sylveon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vampz » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:11 pm

dear _,
    what happened?
    even if we're still together, we used to be so much closer.
    i remember the conversations we would have every night.
    those were really fun, they made me so happy.
    i'm sorry the stress ruined everything.
    i'm going to get there.
    even if i'm not leaving just for you, i'm going to go there
    for sure and help you through everything.
    if all this pain and confusion right now is so i can do just
    that, it's worth it. so i'm gonna keep dealing with it.
    just please hang in there.
    i want to go back to the way we were, everything feels
    so off without it.

love, j
blue - she/her
currently a wip!
vampz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeldo » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:49 pm

dear dad

You have no idea how much anger builds up inside of me, whenever you make stupid remarks at any member of our family, following up with large amounts of hypocrisy. If any one of us, in our family make a single mistake, that isn't you, bam, there goes your temper bomb ticking up, until it finally explodes with your words of cussing, and name-calling. Whenever you make the mistake, you blame others, or dust it off as it were nothing; that bothers me so much. Stop acting like you don't make mistakes. Stop acting like you're better than everyone else. Truth is, you're not. Learn to control your temper better. You cause insane amounts of stress to me, but I can't speak up, or it'll be looked at as "talking back." I know work may be stressful, but that isn't an excuse to take out your anger on us.

hope you change for the better,
love k
▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅

xxxxxxxxxSTILL A WIP
xxxxxxxx ok lol lets be honest im never finishing this
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
Zeldo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery