TheComfortCorner | V.7

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.7

Postby Raikki » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:24 pm

I need to stop posting here but I just want someone to talk to
Last edited by Raikki on Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my art shop
Raikki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thalassic » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:24 pm

"Am I a stranger to you now?"
well, yeah.
xxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
xxxx

x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxx

x
x
xxx

x
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Zan | NB | they/them | pan/ace
xxxxxx lgbtq+ | atheist | satanist | artist xxxxxx
sig art ; avatar art
xxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
xxxx

x
x
x
x

xxxxxxxx
x
x
xxxxxx

x

xxxxxxx
Thalassic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🥀 —

Postby calculator » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:26 pm

last night was scary, you can't force someone to do things they don't want to.
calculator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby throam » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:57 pm

i'm so alone

not in terms of friends, i have a friend. i have friends online, plenty. But i'm alone in the sense that i'll never know anybody as more than a friend. i know there's those crappy online sites, but there's just one problem. I'm young and awkward. Young as in under 18.

*sigh*

everyone thinks i'm a lesbian too, (i am nOT saying being gay is bad, at all) so whenever i do get to know a guy, they say something along the lines of 'Oh i thought you liked girls...' and then lets me know i'm not his type. plus there are very few males who share my interests. i'll stop now. i just have to keep coping through writing stories of my fantasies and shipping various band members.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ i'll be waiting at
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
the chelsea hotel ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i miss your skin▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"fine lines, tears in the corners of my eyes. speaking of
lazy days gone by, isn't it crazy how quickly time flies by?"

she/her • p!atd • sad • met ryan ross 2x•

throam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ashton. » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:37 pm

summer depression is starting to get to me again.... i thought maybe this time it wouldn't be so bad, i actually felt really happy. suddenly i just feel like it's starting to go downhill. i hope it doesn't get as bad as last year....

first off, i just got back from a week-long vacation that was supposed to be super fun and all but turned out absolutely crappy. it turned bad on the very first day, and i was just so miserable the entire week, it was terrible.

and my best friend hasn't been talking to me nearly as much as she used to, and i'm usually the one starting conversations now. she's gotten obsessed with instagram recently, talking to tons of different people on there, and hardly paying attention to me. at first she was just posting her photography on there, now she's doing all sorts of stuff. i don't know how long the list of all the random people she has been talking to is. and the last time i was at her house, she started up a live video out of the blue and got me in it against my wishes. then we and our siblings were playing some board games and stuff, and she was hardly paying attention because she was on her stupid phone. i just don't get it. how did instagram become more important to her than her best friend?

actually, none of my friends have been contacting me, really. and of course i somehow forgot to get the contact info of the new friends i made this year, so i won't be able to talk to or see them again until september.

it's going to be a lonely two months.

i just need a friend. someone to talk to. about anything, really. please send me a pm if you'd like to talk, i'd very much appreciate it. <3
ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥kittyfaith2210♥ » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:55 pm

I've just felt empty since he's been gone. I don't know what to do. Nothing makes me happy.
Birthday - Jan. 29th
♥kittyfaith2210♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chilis » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:48 pm

I was excited to get my expander in a few weeks ago, but now that the appointment to get them on is Tuesday and super close I'm scared.... Like nervous and stuff. Any tips? Or some comfort from people who have had a Palatal Expander?

ImageImage

Hi I'm chilis, college cryptid, they/them,
the town goober, feel free to chit chat whenever!

Also I've been a user since July 2012, except I had my old account intentionally locked due to a slight addiction to CS when I was a teenager LMAO
Chilis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostmaker » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:51 pm

Chilis wrote:I was excited to get my expander in a few weeks ago, but now that the appointment to get them on is Tuesday and super close I'm scared.... Like nervous and stuff. Any tips? Or some comfort from people who have had a Palatal Expander?

dont be scared at all!! i got mine around april. it does take some getting use to, speaking wise. you won't be able to pronounce sharp letters clearly. but pain-wise, i would rate it 4 or 5. it's nothing an advil can't fix.
mars • he/they/she • adult
ghostmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:55 pm

im afraid we may have to break up if he moves bc i can't handle long distance
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyjaks » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:57 pm

Undyne. wrote:
im afraid we may have to break up if he moves bc i can't handle long distance

I'm sorry :( that sounds like a really tough spot to be in. But ultimately I know you'll make the best decision for you. I'm here for you if you ever need to rant/vent/whatever about it <3
Pyjaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me