TheComfortCorner | V.7

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re:

Postby i·dée fixe » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:27 pm

Akatsuki wrote:Report cards are coming out soon to tell me wether or not I passed. And I just have a horrible feeling that I didn't.. what if my two closest friends did..?

dont forget that there's also a chance that you might've passed! you never know for sure until they actually do come out, so don't dread about what you think will happen! even if it does turn out that you don't pass, please remember that everything will be okay in the end! and no matter what, don't compare yourself to your peers.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
╓────────⊰ ♔ ⊱───────╖

i·dée·fixe
/ ēˌdā ˈfēks / Image

noun - an idea or desire that
dominates the mind;
✩ an obsession

─ ────────⊰ ♔ ⊱──────── ─

袁 可 瑩 | call me nox | enfp | pm

╙────────⊰ ♔ ⊱───────╜
x
i·dée fixe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.7

Postby Unleashed Squiid » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:33 pm

My friend found out she has a brain tumor. If it's removed, she'll lose her hearing but her career is a violinist, and a very talented one at that.
Squid || She/Her || ENFP || Kals
Image hello I am tiny and you can’t read me! :) Imagehello I am font and you can’t read me! :) Image
Unleashed Squiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥kittyfaith2210♥ » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:38 pm

Unleashed Squid wrote:My friend found out she has a brain tumor. If it's removed, she'll lose her hearing but her career is a violinist, and a very talented one at that.

That is very heartbreaking. But maybe you and her both could learn sign language, and she could try to learn to play without hearing. It might be best if she gets it removed, because she could get worse because of the tumor. <3 Best of luck
Birthday - Jan. 29th
♥kittyfaith2210♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:59 pm

I want out of this house already.. Ever since my mom told me I might be able to make a down payment on a house that's all I've been thinking about. I want to be on my own already and start my transition to become the man I want to be. I want to start testosterone so bad.. I don't want to wait anymore..

//////

My mom treats me so bad and I hate it so much.. I just wanted to spend time with her but every single time I try she just gets on the phone and drinks. She keeps saying "oh, give me fifteen minutes and I'll watch tv with you" but it never happens, and it's more like an hour instead of fifteen minutes. I'm starting to think drinking, smoking and talking on the phone are all more important to her than I am.
✦✦✦
The sole meaning of life is to serve humanity.
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
VampireYoung adult Taken ❤
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabella !! » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:07 pm

Unleashed Squid wrote:My friend found out she has a brain tumor. If it's removed, she'll lose her hearing but her career is a violinist, and a very talented one at that.

I am so sorry! I know she'll make the right decision. I hope all goes well! <3

hii ! call me ara :3 i luv
all things cute n insane
└───── ♥ ♡ ♥ ─────┘
▀▀▀▀▀ミ★ ▀▀▀▀▀
she/her gamer adult silly
────────────────────

arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blueberry » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:55 pm

Personal Chaos wrote:
I want out of this house already.. Ever since my mom told me I might be able to make a down payment on a house that's all I've been thinking about. I want to be on my own already and start my transition to become the man I want to be. I want to start testosterone so bad.. I don't want to wait anymore..

//////

My mom treats me so bad and I hate it so much.. I just wanted to spend time with her but every single time I try she just gets on the phone and drinks. She keeps saying "oh, give me fifteen minutes and I'll watch tv with you" but it never happens, and it's more like an hour instead of fifteen minutes. I'm starting to think drinking, smoking and talking on the phone are all more important to her than I am.

First off, I think its awesome that you're considering buying a house! Just make sure that if you do, you buy it in a place you love and won't regret later down the road. Also, when it comes to your transition, patience is going to be a necessity. I know you're excited but you gotta think one step and a time!
When it comes to your mom, honesty is going to get your message across best. Confront her. Tell her you don't how she puts smoking and drinking before you. Explain to her that you don't appreciate how you are treated. After all, you're her child!
Last edited by Blueberry on Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blueberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alaski » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:02 pm

i had a tiny anxiety attack the other night about her again. i really wish she was completely out of my thoughts, she haunts me and i wish it would end for good. but i can never stop thinking about all the emotions she has put me through...

feel free to pm me....
still growing...

alexa / she/her / sagittaurius

─────────
alaski

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Devoured~Space » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:18 pm

I'm just frustrated. I'm part of a group chat of artists, and one of the other artists was complaining about "not getting enough attention on their artwork". THey're probably one of the most popular artists in the chat. If them only getting thirty likes or whatever is "not getting attention" then what the heckie do you call what I receive? I'm hecking lucky to get three+ likes on my art, much less having people actually respond to it! They have a huge following and people love their art, and none of my followers ever interact with me. They never have. Even back in my dA days, people might fav my work, but nobody would ever comment. Now on twitter... nobody even bothers. I guess I'm just not hecking good enough for people. It's so aggravating to hear her complain about feeling like nobody pays attention to when everyone's always paying attention to her art and writing.
I don't want to get into my... feelings of inadequacy about my writing, but im gonna bc i just gotta wordvomit somewhere where people I know aren't going to see it. People don't want to read fanfiction that isn't NSFW! It's a major pain bc I DON'T WRITE NSFW STUFF. It feels like people just don't bother with a fic that doesn't have a dang content warning for the kinda stuff CS wants you to fade to black on. And bc I don't write that kind of stuff, nobody reads or cares about what I write.
I guess I just want people to notice my work? Like dang, is that really too much to ask? I wish I didn't have this heckin desire for attention and validation of my work, but what can I do? I don't want to annoy my friends with showing them art, because I know they'll get sick of it. I'm sure the art chat I'm in is sick of seeing my art.
It just feels like nobody cares, and that I'm not good enough.

╔═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════╗
dA
FR
*.☽ .*
Trades and DMs welcome
★they★them★
╚═════ ∘◦ ❉ ◦∘ ═════╝

Devoured~Space

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXFoxfaceToastXx » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:05 pm

Arrrgh I'm so mad!!
My brother is always locking MY dog in his bedroom overnight, won't let me take the dog out for potty break and when he has an inevitable accident I'm the one who has to clean it up even when I argue with mom that he locked the dog in on purpose. I hate how disrespectful my brother is, we both know certain foods are bad for the dog but he will give it to the dog just to get a rise out of me whether I react or not! Taco meat which has onions, garlic n pepper in it, sometimes he'll even give the dog fried onions, all in tiny dime sized amounts but arrrrrrhh!! It's toxic!
"I am merely ancient beast
wanting only for my time to rest
and though dragons may envy my size
I am jealous of the beetle's eyes."
xXFoxfaceToastXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:18 pm

I don't know, I don't know anymore.

M came over again, at 1 AM just like last time. This time we were a lot closer, and we cuddled and spooned and my head is a mess. I don't know it's so wrong to like him but I do and I feel awful for it. He put his at arm around me this time, then we spooned and it was so warm and fantastic even though I felt like my heart was going a hundred miles a minute. He kept asking if I was alright, which I think is his way of seeing if I'm uncomfortable. He put his arm around me while we were spooning and it was so.. I'm so happy I might cry but I might also cry because it's so wrong. I can't like him, but I do and it's awful. I can't do that, I can't just start liking someone. I can't hurt the people I know like that, I can't .. I just.. I can't.
    And the worst part is, I know I'll think about it for a long while, and keep thinking about it.

Something that keeps running through my head ::
    *tilts my head* "Are you okay" (M)
    "Why do you keep doing that?" (me)
    "You're breathing weird" (M)

And also, he knows I like him.. as I told him. I didn't wanna feel so darn guilty about it. But heck he seems to keep doing these things that make me so much more embarrassed and wanting to be close to him/ around him.

EDIT; but he did tell me I'm not fat.. and it kinda helped. like.. idk.. I was so embarresed and worried he'd think I was fat while he cuddled and when I brought it up he said "nah don't worry about it" and I just.. I feel a whole lot calmer right now about myself. (except, ya know, my emotional turmoil)
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i