Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby ~JOJO ~ » Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:37 am

Dear Justin Beiber,
Its not that I dont like you.Lets just say that if you were on a bridge, Id probably push you.
Sincerly,A LMAFO lover

~JOJO ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thief. » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:55 am

~Lovable Physco~ wrote:Dear Justin Beiber,
Its not that I dont like you.Lets just say that if you were on a bridge, Id probably push you.
Sincerly,A LMAFO lover

*high fives* thank you so much!
sincerly: Boyce avenue, Ed sheeran and Queen fan.
Baby, I'm getting better.
I hoard this litter, overpay <3

Thief.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoyalDarkness316~ » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:36 am

Dear you,
How would you know what it's like to be me? YOU aren't struggling with thoughts to disappear all the time, because of the stupid mistake that you made! YOU aren't trying to spare your siblings from becoming like you,and them not listening! I'm sorry i'm not the sunshine and rainbows kind of person you want to hang out with, i am, and i get you're dealing with a LOT of shctuff right now, but guess what? WE ALL ARE!!!! my home life is a NIGHTMARE! a NIGHTMARE!!!!!!! YOU don't have to hear your parents calling your siblings worthless and useless all day long, then try to make them see otherwise, so they don't end up a mess like you, and then they don't listen!!! I NEVER had that! NEVER!!! so i'm sorry if i don't believe i'm pretty or talented, I AM, but you haven't grown up your whole life hearing that you'll never amount to anything!!!! YOU didn't get your head bit off for trying to apologize, and you don't constantly feel like a failure for EVERYTHING!!!!! :evil: So get off my case, alright? leave me alone.

*sighs with relief for finally getting this off my chest,*
Royal.
Pet's name: Ruby
ImageImageImage

ImageImage
ImageImage

Quote of the Week-
"I didn't know that I could still feel love... It gives me hope... "
RoyalDarkness316~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FreddyCenobite » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:02 am

Dear People who've attempted to screw me over,

It's always nice to surf your WLs, and see valuable items/pets I own.. that you can't find anywhere, and even dream of owning.

.. Don't you love Karma?

Sincerely,
The jerk with a smile on their face.
Basic info:
Pet of the moment:

Disabled adult She/Her Dog mom Ex-retiree
Movie geek Horror fan Halloween lover
My hoards Trade thread Offsite thread
My FRHow close I am to a full CS set
RIP my little butthead ♥️
CS TikoMy Tiko

If I haven’t responded to offer(s), it means I’m thinking
Last half of my user: Sen-uh-bite (send without the “d”)
Prefer no random PMs unless it's about offers
FreddyCenobite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Shiori~ » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:46 am

Dear December,

I love you and all, you're even one of my favorite months right after January, but please take another 3 weeks to get here. I'm not ready for you yet. I belong to too many sites that celebrate Christmas or another winter holiday, I don't wanna drown under all of the advent calenders and celebrations. Please? I'll make you my favorite month! I promise! I don't wanna deal with missing holiday outcomes yet! :cry:

Oh crap, I'm gonna die from holiday overload.

Sincerely,

(Azure_Luna)
Just here for the forums.
~Shiori~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raging sapphire » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:55 am

Dear You ,

You don't know how freaking annoyed I am with you. I'm not your friend. I don't like you. I starve everyday at lunch because you eat it all. You call me "female dog" to my face. What kind of person does that. It's sad that you have to sit by me in science class just to make a good grade. One day, I hope you get caught cheating. I hate you more than anything in the world. You constantly ask me for my homework, so that you can have the answers. Uhmm.... No. I'm tired of you. Even though you are an inch tall, your hits hurt like crap. You overreact to the littlest things and it's annoying. I'm not your friend. Leave me alone.

Sincerely,
I hate you soooo much. xx
raging sapphire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iHolli » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:14 pm

Dear schoolmates;
I know you've been doing it for years. I constantly hear from him how you've always made fun of him, and for what? Because he's different? Because he doesn't act like you, or talk like you? Maybe he's tolerated it, but now I'm around, and I'm his friend, and I'm not gonna put up with it, because I know him. I know what an awesome person he is, and obviously you can't, because you won't get off his case. I'm not going to take it, and I wish you would stop. I hear everything you say about him, and about me, and about the two of us, and I hate it. When I hear the things you say, I could just strangle you.
Your classmate who is sick and tired of you all,
.Holli.

For that awesome friend of mine,
I just wanted to thank you...for everything you've done for me. When I started school this year, I knew literally nothing about it, or the people, and I was completely alone. Then there was you. I'd known you before, and you'd known me, but not like we know each other now. You were the first one to say hello to me that first day of school, the first one to welcome me and be my friend. But you're not just a friend to me. You're the first real friend I've had. You're someone I know I can trust. You're the one person who has been able to bring me out of the darkness that has been hanging over me my whole life. You're the one person who can always make me smile. After all I went through last year, I thought for sure I would never be the same, and perhaps I was right. I'll admit I've changed, and for the better. And it's because you've been there for me that I am who I have become. I can look at myself and like who I see now, and I've never been able to do that before. And it's all because of you, you who makes me realize just how much I really do matter, even if no one else thinks so. I'm so happy to have you in my life. I don't know how I ever got along without you, and I can't begin to imagine being without you. Whenever I get a text message from you, every time I see you at school in the morning, just whenever we meet, my heart smiles, and I'm happier than I've ever been. Every moment we've spent together and every moment to come, I want to remember. Because that's just how it is for me when it comes to you.
But now...
Now we have that threat hanging over both our heads. It doesn't make any sense to me. It's not right, not in the least. Why does everything hang in the balance of some stupid grade? It won't matter in the long run, we both know. But threatening to split us apart, for who knows how long? That kills me, especially since getting that good grade is so difficult for everyone. I don't want to think about what will happen if that bad grade slams you in the face again...I don't want either of us to suffer that pain. Never able to see you again outside of school? No. No no no. I can't do it. I just can't go through that heartbreak, not again. And I don't want you to have to feel that horrible pain, because it hurts. It hurts so bad, I know. And you mean so much to me...I can't see you go through that. Maybe I say I can't feel pain, but that...the kind of pain that breaks your heart? I've done that before, and barely made it through. You brought me back, practically from the dead. I won't make it through next time, and I don't know how well you'll take it, either. And how will we be able to bring each other back if we can't even see each other? We share a few classes, yes, but that's hardly sufficient.
It just...isn't fair. If that threat is carried out, it's going to crush me, and you too, I'll bet. I don't want to lose you. It's bad enough over school breaks like this one, where you're gone and you can't text or call. Looks like a lonely holiday for me. But don't you dare worry, just enjoy your time with your family. I'll be okay, because at least for now I can look forward to seeing you again soon. I'll miss you, maybe even more than you realize, but I'll be okay, I promise. Just know that I'll be thinking of you every minute until I get to see you again, and maybe I can hope that you're thinking of me, waiting for this nightmare to be over.
And one last thing. Don't listen to them. To our schoolmates. Every time they talk to you like that, just ignore them. You can't let them get to you. They don't realize just how much those words can hurt, or maybe they do and just don't care. But you can't listen to them. You have to remember that I'm still here for you, and I'm always gonna be. Think about that. About me. About all the great times you've had, with me or not. About what wonderful times you're going to have in the future, whether it involves me or not.
The one who wants to be a special part of your life,
.Holli.

Dear self;
Everything you just wrote. Right there, above this. Read it once in a while. The last paragraph. Because you're not just giving him a speech, you're giving yourself one, and you know it. It's good advice. You need to take it. You need to think about how there's always going to be someone you can count on, to trust with everything you treasure. There's gonna be times when you feel as alone as you did that first day at school. And you know how that turned out. It's turned out to be one of the best things of your life. Why? Because someone stepped in. Shined light on your day. Brought you out of that darkness. Gave you a reason to live your life right. There's always gonna be that someone, and maybe it's gonna be him, and maybe it's gonna be someone else. I know you hope it's gonna be him, and I can't blame you. Maybe it's crazy, but for you, everything is crazy.
I'm not letting you off the hook. You've got something you always wanted but never had before. Happiness. Feels pretty good, huh? Yeah, I realize that he's the reason behind it. I know that's why you're writing this now, when you never had the nerve. But you can't let his being gone throw you back into that darkness, because I know you never want to go back there again.
Go read that paragraph again. Then come back.
Read it? That's good. Keep reading.
You've got to keep going, Holli. That light shines just for you. You have to keep moving forward. You don't want to go backwards anymore. No. Just no. You need to get out of this tunnel, this tunnel that holds you back with all those painful memories. But you can't let them drag you down. You've got to get to that light, because it's the only thing that will chase that pain away. It's going to be a long, hard journey, but you're strong. You'll make it. And if he's what makes you strong, think of him. Think of the wonderful memories you've shared with him, all the laughter, all the smiles, all the good times. Think of everything you could do someday. Think of how beautiful your life could turn out to be. Just don't let the pain hold you back. Not anymore. Never again. Be strong, and keep pushing toward that light. It'll save you.
Your own self who should push you this hard more often,
.Holli.

A note to everyone,
I'm really sorry for making this so long...I just needed to get it all out. I'm sorry.
.Holli.
iHolli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby e.mbr » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:07 pm

Dear So Called "feiends"
Now, why.... why you pretend to be my friend than just kill me inside. I just don't understand it, Please, I mean one of you already told the whole flipin school that ya know, oh just nothing important caus I told you not to say anything but oh you just tell evry one that Im Bi-Asexual....

Dear Mom,

Why, did you make us move T-T I mean you just moved me from my friends, and support system and people who care about me, but yeah I don't reallly care about you moving me from my bestie wth just plain old bone cancer.... and not accepting that I'm pagan
e.mbr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dizzy hurricane. » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:09 pm

dear bri,

i know it wasn't me who hurt you in the first place, but i made it worse. and i'm so, so sorry for that. i love you like a brother and i don't want to let that go for one stupid thing i said. you mean the world to me and you were the only one there for me when i was in that depressed stage last year.

i didn't think what gaige said would hurt you, so i laughed along with him and insulted you right along with everyone else. i was joking, and you know it, but i think it was just the fact that we said it that you're upset.

i love you so much and i don't want to lose you. you're the only one who's there for me 24/7. i used to be really close with this girl, who i'd met in preschool. i thought i could tell her everything, but i couldn't. with you, though, i can. you're like a brother to me even though we joke around, call each other names, and push each other into the lockers. why do you let one little thing hurt you so bad? i've apologized multiple times, and you've started talking to me again, but all you do is rant about gaige and how much you hate him. you guys have been friends for a long time. i know how it feels to lose a friend close as that, so for your own sake, please forgive him. he's an amazing guy and you used to know that too. now though, i'm not so sure.

i texted him and told him how you felt. he said he'd talk to you in the morning about it. please, just forgive him.

forgive /us./

love,
      soul

previously soul;
call me hurricane
u should visit my world of text
dizzy hurricane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wanderingcacti » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:14 pm

Dear J___,
You broke up with me yesterday. We had been together for 2 years. You asked me back out this morning, and I said yes. I'm still confused on wether or not we're together now. I asked you a while ago and you still havent answered. I'm scared and confused. What if you say no and break up with me again even though you literally just asked me back out? I'm scared. Once was bad enough. -sighs-
Signed
I don't even know what I am to you right now.
I really like the color blue
♚ εїз Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ εїз ♛
♠♣♥♦King♦♥♣♠

Auctioning the 2017 mardigras store lions here: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=4958715
wanderingcacti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me