♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby GreyScale » Mon May 07, 2018 3:13 pm

I just have to tell someone but I can't tell any one I know so I'm gonna tell the whole internet.

Ok so I go to church and I'm of course in the teen group along with all my friends and stuff, and since my mom very is religious I'm not aloud to date or anything till in our of college, same thing for like everyone there. Well it totally sucks because there is this guy I really like , I'll just call him J because his name starts with that. Anyways the teen group is built on tough love (or sarcastic jokes and constant teasing) but in a good way. But I've realized that J, doesn't really tease me like he does the others. (In a good way) And he keeps doing these small nice things for me here and there, or I'll catch him looking at in my direction a lot. The only thing is, is that I'm wondering if he is just trying to make a good impression, or he is looking at someone else and it kinda bothers me not knowing. I want to be able to reads minds xd. Anyways now I don't have to worry about telling anyone.
GreyScale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Mon May 07, 2018 7:19 pm

SourSoup wrote:
appi wrote:
    is there any way i can make him realize / change his ways, without having to end it between us

You can’t change someone if they themselves don’t want to change. If this is his first time acting like this it’s possible to bring it up and tell him why he shouldn’t be acting like that but there’s only so many chances you can give to someone. Like I said previously, these things can escalate and become unsafe and it may be better to just let him go.

^^^ This kind of behavior is possessive and controlling, and it sends up all sorts of red flags for a situation that can quickly become far worse - and far harder to escape.

Obviously, the first thing you either tried or thought to try was talking to him, openly and honestly. Sometimes we mess up. You mentioning it to him should have been all that was needed for him to back off and work on changing if he respected you or cared to do better. You do not owe someone your whole life to give them a chance to treat you with basic human decency and common courtesy. He doesn't need 1000 chances to be a better person here. Sorry, that's harsh to hear, but you're not his life coach or his conscience, and you shouldn't have to act like one. You deserve better than that.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Mon May 07, 2018 7:35 pm

I'd like a pm please ;-;

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appi » Mon May 07, 2018 8:03 pm

WastedSpace wrote:
SourSoup wrote:
appi wrote:
    is there any way i can make him realize / change his ways, without having to end it between us

You can’t change someone if they themselves don’t want to change. If this is his first time acting like this it’s possible to bring it up and tell him why he shouldn’t be acting like that but there’s only so many chances you can give to someone. Like I said previously, these things can escalate and become unsafe and it may be better to just let him go.

^^^ This kind of behavior is possessive and controlling, and it sends up all sorts of red flags for a situation that can quickly become far worse - and far harder to escape.

Obviously, the first thing you either tried or thought to try was talking to him, openly and honestly. Sometimes we mess up. You mentioning it to him should have been all that was needed for him to back off and work on changing if he respected you or cared to do better. You do not owe someone your whole life to give them a chance to treat you with basic human decency and common courtesy. He doesn't need 1000 chances to be a better person here. Sorry, that's harsh to hear, but you're not his life coach or his conscience, and you shouldn't have to act like one. You deserve better than that.

thank you both. this is the first time i've talked about this with him and the problems i had with his immaturity and childishness when it comes to dealing with situations. so, let's say this is the first chance. knowing that he's aware of what he's doing and that he's actually doing something wrong. i give him a chance now to change based on what i've told him. of course it won't be overnight but we'll see where this gets us
do you like omelettes?
appi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ///// » Tue May 08, 2018 5:54 am

Hi guys..I am seeing my sweet crush lately a lot and I adore her so much but also I am shy and anxious to talk more what to do,she asked me why I am nervous and was worried about me,yes I am glad she wants to date me but my love life is clashing with the fact that I am in a rough period how to not clash the things?I can't give up on my princess,I need something relaxing before I get speechless even one of my friends tried to push me to do it..
/////

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gamorasass » Tue May 08, 2018 6:10 am

leopardess 20 wrote:Hi guys..I am seeing my sweet crush lately a lot and I adore her so much but also I am shy and anxious to talk more what to do,she asked me why I am nervous and was worried about me,yes I am glad she wants to date me but my love life is clashing with the fact that I am in a rough period how to not clash the things?I can't give up on my princess,I need something relaxing before I get speechless even one of my friends tried to push me to do it..

You should tell her about how you fell. Just being honest is always helpful :3

♕── IT'S JUST SOME]XXX
      XXXXUNSPOKEN THING

just you average marvel nerd &
      starmora enthusiast living life as
      a full time working cat mom!
      LIGHTS OFF!

┌──────────────────┐
      service dog chat job chat
      └──────────────────┘
gamorasass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ///// » Tue May 08, 2018 7:54 am

King Kakashi- Thank you so much!
/////

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saint » Wed May 09, 2018 10:42 am

i feel like such a bad person.

someone has feelings for me, and i've known for a while now. however, i have no idea what to do ?????????? i'm not used to this kind of thing. they live miles away from me, so i wanted to ask to anyone who has been through the same thing, does long distance work? i'm not too keen on the idea, especially since we haven't even called yet...........

ugh, i just don't know what to do. i appreciate any advice given.
saint

Postby WastedSpace » Wed May 09, 2018 1:32 pm

thx wrote:
    i feel like such a bad person.

someone has feelings for me, and i've known for a while now. however, i have no idea what to do ?????????? i'm not used to this kind of thing. they live miles away from me, so i wanted to ask to anyone who has been through the same thing, does long distance work? i'm not too keen on the idea, especially since we haven't even called yet...........

ugh, i just don't know what to do. i appreciate any advice given.

Any relationship is a lot of work, and there's a lot of specific work in getting an LDR to work. I would say if you're not 100% committed to trying long distance, then it's probably better for the relationship that you don't try it at this point in your life. JMO, though, this is your life, so it has to be you that makes the decision. Maybe you should start just by trying a call without the added pressure of being in a new relationship?
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Wed May 09, 2018 1:42 pm

i’m really nervous. i think one of my gmod internet friends likes me, and i don’t know what to do. he’s called my voice cute, he’s always pretended to hug me by role playing it out in our private chat on steam, and we’ve only know each other for a few weeks and he’s saying he can really trust and rely on me with anything. he’s older than me as well, and sometimes he goes out of my comfort zone when pretending to hug me. i don’t want to say anything because i still would like to have him as a friend, but i also don’t wanna make thins awkward between us when we talk again. advice ? thank you
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me