♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby sunflower, » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:16 am

i have a bit of an issue
      i'm a naturally flirty person. i'm very playful and flirty around guys (i didnt even realize this until my friend pointed it out)
      and then it comes off as me actually liking them
      boys will ask me out, and i decline & feel terrible for it because it may seem like im leading them on or something.
      but i can't just stop being super friendly/"flirty" because it's a big part of me
      any advice?
my dream pets are the mini huskies from christmas 2008 :)
sunflower,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:23 am

sunflower, wrote:
      i have a bit of an issue
      i'm a naturally flirty person. i'm very playful and flirty around guys (i didnt even realize this until my friend pointed it out)
      and then it comes off as me actually liking them
      boys will ask me out, and i decline & feel terrible for it because it may seem like im leading them on or something.
      but i can't just stop being super friendly/"flirty" because it's a big part of me
      any advice?

"No" is not a bad word, and you don't have to feel bad for who you are.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swordboy » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:31 pm

I have a huge crush on this girl. I've actually liked her for several years now but both of us have been in relationships and I've never really had the chance to express how I feel about her. Lately, we've been seeing a lot of each other, spending almost every day together but she's been sending me mixed signals and I can't figure her out. One day she will kiss me on the cheek and be so over the top flirty it drives me insane and the next she will almost completely shut me out. She'll behave as if she doesn't even know me and I can't even get a hug out of her. I know she's bad for me. I know she's the type of girl who will break your heart and not even bat an eye but I can't help but fall hopelessly in love with her. I can't tell if she feels the same about me or if she's just playing me for a fool. Some days it seems like she genuinely cares about me. We actually almost kissed but then the next day she teased me about it and treated me as though I were an idiot. Can someone help me figure her out? Pm me for more information if you need, thanks.
Swordboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:43 pm

Swordboy wrote:I have a huge crush on this girl. I've actually liked her for several years now but both of us have been in relationships and I've never really had the chance to express how I feel about her. Lately, we've been seeing a lot of each other, spending almost every day together but she's been sending me mixed signals and I can't figure her out. One day she will kiss me on the cheek and be so over the top flirty it drives me insane and the next she will almost completely shut me out. She'll behave as if she doesn't even know me and I can't even get a hug out of her. I know she's bad for me. I know she's the type of girl who will break your heart and not even bat an eye but I can't help but fall hopelessly in love with her. I can't tell if she feels the same about me or if she's just playing me for a fool. Some days it seems like she genuinely cares about me. We actually almost kissed but then the next day she teased me about it and treated me as though I were an i***t. Can someone help me figure her out? Pm me for more information if you need, thanks.

The best way to know how someone feels is to ask them. And if you can't trust what they say... well, that says a whole lot.

Personally, I would guess she's not actually interested in you. And from how you talk about her, it doesn't really sound like a romantic relationship would be good or really what you want either. ?
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash ♡ » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:51 pm

105 days on the countdown and it's waaaaay too big a number :- ( he bought his plane ticket in december i'm dying....

════════════════════════════════════
she • adult • audhd & chronically ill
struggling equine nutrition student, im barely on here.

════════════════════════════════════
fell in love with a pisces moon,
now i'll follow you wherever you go.
vash ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Constellation. » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:55 pm

Constellation. wrote:He's stupid but now he's mine (:

So this just happened yesterday but I'm actually so happy.
He's a really great guy and he really likes me. He does that cute thing guys do when they just stare at you because they're happy.

So I've known for a bit he was planning on asking me to prom but even when we became official he said he was still going to ask me and I was like that's cool I'd like that. But I have absolutely no idea what he's planning. Like today he texted about how he told his parents he was planning a promposal and they were super confused and were like "Can't you just ask her? Maybe some nice flowers at the very most." and he found that funny. I honestly was on the same boat and expecting nice flowers at the very most. Apparently he told one of my closest friends he's already scrapped 3 ideas because they weren't perfect so I'm a little excited.

Honestly I didn't even want to go to prom because I'd be third wheeling everybody and I didn't expect at all to be asked or that this guy would like me. So much can happen in a couple weeks.
Happy Dec. 18th! Watch my risk pets grow!
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Constellation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pinesong » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:51 pm

Constellation. wrote:
Constellation. wrote:He's stupid but now he's mine (:

So this just happened yesterday but I'm actually so happy.
He's a really great guy and he really likes me. He does that cute thing guys do when they just stare at you because they're happy.

So I've known for a bit he was planning on asking me to prom but even when we became official he said he was still going to ask me and I was like that's cool I'd like that. But I have absolutely no idea what he's planning. Like today he texted about how he told his parents he was planning a promposal and they were super confused and were like "Can't you just ask her? Maybe some nice flowers at the very most." and he found that funny. I honestly was on the same boat and expecting nice flowers at the very most. Apparently he told one of my closest friends he's already scrapped 3 ideas because they weren't perfect so I'm a little excited.

Honestly I didn't even want to go to prom because I'd be third wheeling everybody and I didn't expect at all to be asked or that this guy would like me. So much can happen in a couple weeks.

Aw that's great news! I'm sure he's planning something special.. wonder what it could beee
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Hey! I'm Pinesong
I'm interested in arts,
warrior cats, and many other things
always looking for friends so
feel free to shoot me a pm!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

━━━━━━━━━

𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐠𝐬 ━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━ 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝,

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬 ━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Pinesong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gamorasass » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:32 am

So, my girlfriend broke up with me due to my mental health and I have never been in more pain in my life, and that's no exaggeration. Depression is better than this. I have never been so low. Love sucks, man.

♕── IT'S JUST SOME]XXX
      XXXXUNSPOKEN THING

just you average marvel nerd &
      starmora enthusiast living life as
      a full time working cat mom!
      LIGHTS OFF!

┌──────────────────┐
      service dog chat job chat
      └──────────────────┘
gamorasass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:34 am

I am emotionally confused.
ᴛᴀᴢ c: | sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ | ᴀᴜsᴛʀᴀʟɪᴀ | Image

xxᴛʀᴀᴅᴇs | ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ | ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ | ©

ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MsCanadian » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:39 am

smaller giant wrote:105 days on the countdown and it's waaaaay too big a number :- ( he bought his plane ticket in december i'm dying....

Ahh I know that feeling.... The wait is so worth it though! I met my bf for the first time last year (We were dating 4 years prior to that) and stepping off that plane... Man I can't describe it! It feels like your knees are gonna give and you're gonna pass out but in like a good way lol Best feeling of my life finally being in his arms though <3

YOUR
YOUR
YOUR

───────
████
████
████
┌────────┐

─────────────
link || link
coding
─────────────