Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby Vixem » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:50 pm

Dear English Teacher,

Thank you so much for this opportunity! No one has ever complimented
me on my writing, let alone offer me to join a Writing Competition! :D

I can’t believe you showed the principal and he was highly impressed by
my terminology, I almost cried.

You don’t know how much this means to me, thank you <3
Vixem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby idyll » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:48 am

To Rea:

one more text message from you, one single more, and I will break my freaking phone
i'm absolutely tired of hearing from you
it has been two years
let it go now, right now
the way i ended things, the way i abruptly started to date Z, i know was not terribly nice, but
posting nasty things
implying threats
calling Z 'the stupid dane' instead of her name
knowingly and purposefully misgendering me and offering to give out personal details about our breakup online to strangers
sending me messages trying to provoke me and Z to fight with you
screaming at me for things I can't help and calling them excuses
many more things I can't think of right now in my rage
none of that was at all necessary and it blew the whole situation far out of proportions
we dont even live in the same country anymore and i had hoped that meant I would never have to hear from you again but of course you found a way to still keep being awful
you can't seem to understand any of the awful things you did
you can't seem to understand that people other than you have feelings
i made a good friend and all i got from you was garbage
'you would rather spend time with the stupid dane than me?'
when you talked like that, yes, always
because i'm very shy and i don't get out very much and i dissociate from people and the fact that i made a good friend who understood was actually amazing for me
i had hoped you would be supportive about it but of course not
and now even still two years later you have learned nothing
rea i was willing to try to be your friend again
i told you how much i missed how we used to be close, how you used to visit me and we would watch shows together
and we would make ourselves sick from laughing at all of the times you fell over the back of a chair trying to catch licorice in your mouth, and all of the times we would put socks on the cat and watch him leap around to get them off, and all of the silly stupid jokes we made, and all of the fun memories we shared
i was willing to be your friend again, because i wanted that kind of relationship again
but no you were willing to throw all of that away because I started dating the stupid dane and you feel so betrayed because i know you don't like her
just go away
go away forever out of my life
wherever you are right now, i hope it's raining

Randí
𝓼𝓳ó𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓷 𝓰𝓮𝓷𝓰𝓾𝓻 á 𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓭, 𝓼𝓴𝓻𝓲𝓯𝓪 í 𝓼𝓿𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓪𝓷 𝓼𝓪𝓷𝓭

┌────────────┐
My name is Dan,
and I'm a sleepy artist
with a house full of cats.

└────────────┘

𝓵𝓳óð𝓲𝓷 þí𝓷 𝓸𝓰 𝓵𝓮𝔂𝓷𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓶á𝓵𝓲𝓷 𝓶í𝓷
idyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sobble » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:14 pm

Dear P.
I miss you. I want to be with you so badly, and yet I can’t help feeling like things will always be this way. I just want to be close with you.
- A.
    They/them | Adult | PA student
    Prone to experiencing mental illness, please be nice.
    I love pokemon, coffee, and my late kitty Cleo.
    PMs OK for reminders or commissions/discord tag
    Art credits linked to images!
    Kals
sobble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emoji movie » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:03 pm

Dear Jess
      I miss you so much. I feel guilty sometimes for not thinking about you, for the fact I'm happy. I feel guilty most of my problems aren't you, and I feel guilty about almost forgetting you. Though sometimes I do think about you, and today was one of those days. I looked up and saw the card you gave me perched with the rest of my cards, and I wrote a message to you on the back of that letter, a message you won't ever read. I also went on your wattpad. Your better friends miss you too. I haven't talked to your family in forever, but I know they're shattered as well. Your wattpad makes me so sad. It's full of messages from someone so happy and so alive, and you hid so perfectly. The only hint of sadness you showed was in your username and quotes, but I dismissed it as someone who was simply edgy. I'm sorry. I miss you so much, and I'm so sorry. I miss you.

- your friend
emoji movie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:38 am

my love,
i just want you to hold me tight and not let go,
and i'm sorry if this is all too much,
I know what you've been through,
I know i can be a headache..

A(nips),
I was younger, but I felt completely hopeless,
then you came along and gave me something to believe in, trust in
You show me what it's like to live like there's nothing left to lose.
You can be a pain in the butt when you never reply,
but i'll take the good and the bad with you,
you can unbreak every fracture in my heart with just one touch,
my heart comes alive when you take me by the hand and lead me away from my chaos.
You break my chains,
You're my friend, please don't do this...
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:05 am

Dear parents,
This work term is very important for school. If I do not do it properly then I will fail my course and all the tuition that I paid for myself will be wasted. Please listen to me when I voice my concerns to you and ask for your help. You do not seem to understand the legality of me being there for my work term. I thought I could enter the complex in an enternece 30 minutes away walking distance but sadly I have to enter one which is 1 1/2 hours walking distance. I asked you for your assistance in driving me and you rejected it. Now I am going to be late for my first day at 7:30am. If I am late and get in trouble, you will be the ones hearing about it all day when I get home. I will tell you I told you so. If I fail, I will be moving out promptly as you have failed on one of the duties I ask of you to preform.
Signed,
CSwolf.
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gentle snacc » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:02 am

Dear 4th grade person that liked me,

Um... i never liked you,that grade was a living nightmare.You embarrassed me in front of my family and the WHOLE SCHOOL!Carter is you name,and a name i want to forget...and i know it was in 4th grade and i shouldn't be over exaggerating.It was a "family" raise money for the school party in the cafeteria.I was eating pizza with my dad,and my 2 sisters.I saw you walking up to my table.Once you came up the words that flowed out of your mouth made my dads jaw drop."Sarah,i think your beautiful"is the words the changed that night.(btw my name is sarah)MY DAD LAUGHED ALL NIGHT WITH MY SISTERS.Since that night i still get picked on my by dad.Once my father hears something, he will not stop saying it till he dies.When i'm eating my father just pops in the kitchen and says in a baby voice"Sarah,i think your beautiful",when i'm talking"Sarah,i think your beautiful",I get a text "Sarah,i think your beautiful".Last year was 6th grade,you got your friends and i was so happy to have you out of my life...but i found out that you are g@y.Not that i have to problem with that,all my friends are g@y, it just surprised me.
gentle snacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magdalenka » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:33 am

Dear M.
I should have told you some months ago, I should have told you before you abandoned me and my life... I love you, with all of my heart. I know we'll never meet again, because I'm too shy to ask you for a meet and you're too happy to remember about somebody like me. I often wonder how long will it take until you forget my name... Or maybe you already forgot? I'll never forget the first time you really looked into my eyes. And I'll never forget the day you left me and my life. You cried, I know it, I saw those tears, but now you're happier. I cried too, that day, maybe you didn't realize that, but I did. The problem is that I still do... Every time I think about your blue eyes and your beautiful smile I can't help but cry. I miss you so much... I love you.
Your M (even if you maybe forgot my name...)
I'm only interested in pets that are on my wishlist.
Have a nice day! :)
Magdalenka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kajibird1 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:36 am

Dear ____,

I miss you. I miss you a whole lot. I miss when I would stay up all night just to talk to you. I miss when you would stay up all night to talk to me. Who knew some simple social media platform could make so many relationships through people 1000's of miles apart? I miss all the times when we would talk about all of our problems together. But I guess that's gone now. Don't forget me, please? Thank you.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Does Jumin Han is gay?
Kajibird1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pochita » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:16 am

Dear a,
I don't know what's wrong, but you were kind enough to let me know. I'm glad that you were able to confide in me, because I know that I can be there for you if you ever want to talk about it. I hope whatever is pestering you clears up soon. Thanks for confiding in me. I wish I could hug you instead of having to write this.

- x

Dear me,
Calm down, just because you got a B does not mean the end of the world! You didn't even get a B, you brought it up to a high A! You're fine. Just take a short break and listen to some music.
And it's okay if you didn't get the band solo even though you're the second best. Calm down omg band Is not everything. yes it is

Dear C

You're the best friend I've ever had. And I admit that I was outraged when you told him. I forgive you now. Don't ever worry about that again. We made it through. Thanks for doing that for me.

- x

Dear me,
Pls get some sleep
Last edited by pochita on Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image.

spy car

formerly -sleepy
pochita

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me