Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby luminosity » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:30 am

dear a,
I realize those days i spent with you wouldnt last. Time goes by faster than we can blink our eyes, and i have made so many mistakes. I

fill my moments of grief, regret and helplessness. I cant take it anymore. I want you to be better. I want to here you say "now" instead

of ''soon''. I cant watch you get worse day by day. I want you to be happy. I want you to be hopeful. I want change from you. I have given

up my sleep to the waves of my troubled mind, always concerned about how life will be tomorrow. I wish my stress and insomnia of you

would go away. I cant think straight. I just try to get through my day without you being in my way, so you wont notice my dark eyes and

swollen heart from the pain i have been given. I didnt leave you. I want you to know that. I just found an easier route in this path called

"life". I wanted a break from the pain from all the weights youve given me. I thought I made you happy. I thought you were getting

better. But I was wrong, and still am. I want you to actually listen to me, and not push me aside. You need to understand that you

cant just have 1 friend. You cant just expect m and I to just hang out with you everyday. Thats not how it works. Please forgive me,

and please smile for once. Once is all i can expect from you. I wasted so many days on you.

im sorry.

love,

Grace
hi i’m gigi !

she/they
gemini ☼ gemini ☾ cancer ↑
astrology enthusist, film photographer, all things ow & fanf

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

its been a long time since I’ve been active on here. please be patient thx!
luminosity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby andrulian » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:10 am

dear aunt j,

I really hate the fact that you threw cake on me 4 weeks ago and was wondering how YOU would like it? Just because i live with you does not mean you get to throw cake on me. I am not a garbage can. Thank you for understanding, and i will throw cake on you the next chance i get.

I have a feeling this is going to turn into a copypasta i don't know why hhh
andrulian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jengatower » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:27 am

Dear Visa,
Why don't you let me pay for a Spotify subscription anymore? Do you just want to steal my money?
Regards,
Jenga

/first world problems
^listening to sweet trip^
semi-inactive
they/she

jengatower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovelyhyena » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:07 pm

dear 1
i miss you. i miss you so much that my chest aches thinking of our friendship and the past. i shouldn't and everyone has told me that time and time again, good people with good intentions for me and i never listen because i'm foolish and i've always had bad judgment when it came to you because i always wanted to be your #1 friend. and for a period of time i was. but i realize i can't change your mind and i can't force someone to care about me.

dear 10
i really hope you're alright please get back to me once you can. i know its nothing but i worry so so much sometimes and i just want you to be safe
/ under construction.
lovelyhyena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fwutter » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:42 pm

Dear L

I love you lots, L. Couldn't say that in my response because I thought it would be weird. But it's my pleasure to draw something for someone who means so much to me ♥
Fwutter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:31 pm

T,
I just adore you
I adore a lot of people,
but you, you are so effing
special and you don't even know it.
Geez anyway... before I start sobbing;
thank you. You pulled me out of my dark tunnel and gave me a tiny speck of light <3
I got distracted again: just, thank you, that was so relieving for you to step in and offer to listen to my lame problems.
You'll never know how much that meant to me.
-d

just a part of my life i'd rather forget, carry on loves <3

:)
Last edited by drift. on Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ferncat » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:53 pm

dear mr s (e)
you know i have anxiety issues and you know i get worried about our friendship. yet you do nothing about it.
it's so frustrating. you criticise me for worrying but every time i message you, you reply with short answers, sometimes no answers, and you never message me first. i know it's stupid because we've been friends for like 6 years now but please, give me something to cope with. it's so stressful. it makes me feel like i really bother you. we both understand we're pretty much eachothers siblings and we love eachother as a brother and a sister would. but please just act like it for once.

ferncat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby #99 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:01 am

dear z,
i know nothing will ever happen between us, but i love everything about you. you think you're ugly and useless, but it's not true. i just wish i could break through this "bro barrier."
from f
─────  Evidence of wind and water

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby creaky bones » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:49 pm

i really wanna be friends with you but i dont know how to approach you as you are surrounded by others. you seem great and i know we will have a lot in common. so please. give me a chance? even if there will be awkward silences because im unsure of what to talk about, but give me some time and ill think of a conversation. i understand if you dont want to be great friends with me. but give me a chance?
>
>

> sucker for 90s nissan cars <
> skramz + midwest emo music <
> currently watching: breaking bad<
creaky bones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrettyFinnicky » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:52 pm

Dear J,

I really, really, really like you and want your number so I can send you a PMV telling you I like you, but I’m too scared to ask and I’m too scared to tell you in person.
Currently a WIP since I haven’t played in… YEARS. Feel free to send a trade or anything. I don’t bite!
He/they pronouns!
PrettyFinnicky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me