♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby sillies » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:31 am

So someone likes me. Great. But, he's changing himself to gain my favor.

Basically, he's one of those people who changes themselves to gain the favor/liking of
    someone else, and once they get it, they revert back to who they really are.

Can you guys respect someone like that? I personally can't but, I want a few more opi-
    nions on it.

-isabelle
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guinea piggy » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:00 am

So I have never had a boyfriend :( (mainly because i'm way to shy at school) but with valentines day coming up I really want one, I feel so lovesick at the moment.
about the guy I like at the moment, let's call him :mrgreen:, so I started to like :mrgreen: a few years back mainly since I thought he liked me but now :mrgreen: is now talking to me less and less and i'm scared he has gone off me since I like :mrgreen: a lot now and I told my family and close friends I like :mrgreen:.
My main problem is lack of communication but with my prom this year I would really love to have a boyfriend :( any advice?
( 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝓓𝓡𝓔𝓐𝓜𝓢, 𝐁𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 )░░░░░░░░
[♡𝓛𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓪♡]
░░░░░░░░░░░
[𝒯𝓇𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝑒!]
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░( 𝓦𝓘𝓝𝓖𝓢. )
[𝑀𝓎 𝑜𝓅.𝑔𝑔 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝐿𝑜𝐿 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓎𝑒𝓇𝓈, 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒶𝒹𝒹 𝓂𝑒, 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓎 ♡]
guinea piggy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:42 am

COparade wrote:he just wants to have his space and I'm giving it to him but I can't stop the feeling that I'm losing him. I just wish there's some way I can help him :<

It's really hard when those we care about are suffering and we feel like we can't do much. But just letting someone know you're there for them and respecting their wishes does a heck of a lot more than you feel like.

isabelle. wrote:
    So someone likes me. Great. But, he's changing himself to gain my favor.

Basically, he's one of those people who changes themselves to gain the favor/liking of
    someone else, and once they get it, they revert back to who they really are.

Can you guys respect someone like that? I personally can't but, I want a few more opi-
    nions on it.

-isabelle

Before I answer, I just have to ask what our opinion matters? Would it change how you felt about him?

Guinea piggy wrote:So I have never had a boyfriend :( (mainly because i'm way to shy at school) but with valentines day coming up I really want one, I feel so lovesick at the moment.
about the guy I like at the moment, let's call him ::, so I started to like :: a few years back mainly since I thought he liked me but now :: is now talking to me less and less and i'm scared he has gone off me since I like :: a lot now and I told my family and close friends I like ::.
My main problem is lack of communication but with my prom this year I would really love to have a boyfriend :( any advice?

"Courage isn't the absence of fear, but rather the assessment that something else is more important than fear."
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby September Rain » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:15 pm

Quick update: I talked to (let's call him M) M's girlfriend today, and she literally forgot she was his girlfriend. She was saying how she was going to sign yearbooks as the "Single Pringle," and when I commented on how she's already dating someone, she hesitated and said, "Oh yeah. Oh well, I'm still signing it as the 'Single Pringle'." (And when I asked why she doesn't hang out with M, she replied, "because he doesn't hang out with me.") Also, this morning, I sat at the table like I usually do, to wait for my friends. Then, M came over and started talking to me (Keep in mind he's a grade older than me), and later his friends came and sat down too (It was a little awkward), and later, at the end of the day when I was walking down to the elementary school (Our school is next to the elementary school), he talked to me again, and when I crossed the street with a friend who I was going home with, I could see him staring at me (And smiling a bit).
    If love's elastic, then were
    we born to test its reach?

Is it buried treasure, or
    just a single puzzle piece?
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

September Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash ♡ » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:14 pm

im gonna gush and be a bit poetic here.

i met my bf on tumblr when we were 16. both of us had the weight of the world on our backs - he was struggling to accept who he was and battling dysphoria, i was fighting for my life against the ugly thing that is bipolar disorder and i eventually was hospitalized as an inpatient. needless to say, it was a fleeting romance. in the end though, we learned we had an infinite companionship and comradery to be found within one another. we grew up over the next 4 years, tended to the chips on our shoulders, slowly began to find our place in the world. dated other people but always remained close until we realized other people didn't make as much sense as we did, so we fell in love all over again. whereas im a stick of dynamite that comes closer and closer to the end of its fuse, he's a galaxy of patience to combat my explosive, unpredictable emotions. he knows his way around the minefield when i'm in a funk, knows exactly what to say to keep me from falling over the edge and dragging anyone else down with me. i dont actually feel like the way i comfort him holds a candle to the way he comforts me, and that instills all sorts of doubts in me sometimes until he reassures me that i'm the shoulder he chooses to lean on, that my support is the spark that ignites the wildfire. he bought a plane ticket to see me this summer, yknow. i'm scared of us, more often than i'd like to admit. i love love, but i'm not good at it. all my life i've watched people go through so much pain just to never find the person of their dreams in the end, or maybe they do but it just didn't seem like it was worth it to suffer that much until then. and it's terrifying, because the normal thing to do would be comfortable and confident in the fact that your significant other will be your forever after. all i can do is doubt. but... i could learn not to for him. i could learn a lot of things for him, i think.

════════════════════════════════════
she • adult • audhd & chronically ill
struggling equine nutrition student, im barely on here.

════════════════════════════════════
fell in love with a pisces moon,
now i'll follow you wherever you go.
vash ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SingSangJisung » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:47 pm

UPdate to my post: thank you so much for the advice from two wonderful people; Avisowl and wasted space.

These last two days have been really tough on me. The guy I thought I had a chance with started ignoring me, pretending I didn’t exist, not replying to texts and such. He has the read feature on so I know he read them, so I’ve stopped trying. The other guy (the three paragraphs) well he is a mystery right now. He acts like such a great guy but on text now he just ignores me too, I want to just flat out say something but I’m not that kind of person. I’m more the tell my best friend and cry it out instead of confronting people. Should I just leave it alone, not say anything? I don’t even know what I would say, anything would be good right now. Just something so i don’t feel so clingy. It hurts to think it’s my fault cuz j know it’s not but is hard to think otherwise, I mean why else would someone ignore you, I feel like I did something wrong. I don’t know I just need someone to know how I’m feeling I guess
SingSangJisung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby atychiphobia » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:36 pm

atychiphobia wrote:im stuck. i really like this guy but im scared he might be player and that he doesn't like me - i can't tell if he sees me in a friend way or not.
ive liked him for a few months now and because something recent i can't stop thinking about him.
i don't want to go into detail because my sister uses this site and i don't want her knowing who it is. if you want to pm me feel free to, i can go into more detail then.

ive just found out he has a girlfriend. im not surprised though. at my age most relationships don't last that long though so i guess ill just wait. even if he stays with this girl for the rest of this life i'd be more than happy to have him as a friend.
he's such an amazing guy i think the only way they'd finish it is if they decided they've changed as people my age are always changing or if she is only dating him for like a 'trophy' as a lot of girls/guys do - that'd break him though.

i don't know, what happens happens but for now ill just wait. he's really cute and amazing though so im not getting my hopes up.
Last edited by atychiphobia on Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
⠀ ⠀._____________
x...┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
x...┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
x.. ┊ ┊ ✫ ✫ .┊ ┊ ┊
x.. ┊ ⊹ ......||┊ ✫ .................
x...x.|..||.| .xx.
x ⠀✧xxxxxxxxx....⠀✧
x..┌-.-..-...-....-
....|xx • she/her ✦ equestrian • australian ✦xxxxx.xx|
....|xx rarely active but still here • im not good xxx...|
....|xx at collecting so feel free to trade & help xxxx..|
....|xx me out ✦ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.|
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-....-...-..-.
atychiphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Akatsuki » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:13 am

About maybe, 4 days ago the guy I liked said he likes me. I told him I did to and whatever
but, ever since that, my stomach has been bothering me. I can’t eat very well, (a lot anyway), stomach won’t stop hurting, can’t sleep sometimes, and mouth dry. I’ve noticed these things happening ever since. My friend it’s just nerves and it will go away eventually. But when is eventually? These problems are starting to bother me

Thanks to those who can help
they. | them.
she. | her.
he. | him.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
FR
BLM
link here
©
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
★ ★ ★
I love
and appreciate
you ♡
Image Image
Akatsuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby Muffin_Wolf » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:28 am

Akatsuki wrote:About maybe, 4 days ago the guy I liked said he likes me. I told him I did to and whatever
but, ever since that, my stomach has been bothering me. I can’t eat very well, (a lot anyway), stomach won’t stop hurting, can’t sleep sometimes, and mouth dry. I’ve noticed these things happening ever since. My friend it’s just nerves and it will go away eventually. But when is eventually? These problems are starting to bother me

Thanks to those who can help

It probably is just a whole lot going on... Fear, Happiness, Anxiety. It’s probably not much, but you’re just making it worse. Relationships are crazy as is, and crazier when you’re in one. Maybe try exercising or just taking five minutes of your day to just BREATHE. Also, talk to him about your feelings! When you’re dating, that other person is there to support you. You can talk to your parents too because they might know more. Hope I helped!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Muffin_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:37 pm

So I've never dated anyone, or had a crush on anyone.
I'm at that age where I have friends in long term relationships, everyone has crushes, a couple of friends in new relationships. And at parties everyone is, well you know ;). But I feel like I'll never have an interest in anyone, I'm not too bothered by it but everyone is constantly asking questions about it and assuming things they shouldn't be assuming.
Will I ever like anyone?
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me