Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby Sevon » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:30 am

dear mom and dad, i PROMISE yelling at me does NOT make me go any faster...

~ Josh
two steps ahead
Sevon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoneAnubis » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:15 pm

Dear ____,
There, I finally told you how I feel about myself.. And thanks for proving me wrong, I thought I'd get your support but you said that you wouldn't like me anymore if I got a gender change.. And thank you for at least trying to help me calm down since I've cried for about an hour.. But it wasn't hard enough, it sounded that you didn't care.. When I calm you down, I'm more motherly to you.. What happened to equal partnership? Does it still exist or is it gone..? I want to be treated the same way I treat you, with love and comfort.. Is that so much to ask for? I want you to be motherly to me.. And saying that my crying wasn't called for.. That was harsh.. My heart feels broken and I only want you to fix it.. Please, be more motherly to me because the only motherly person that I have around me is my grandmother and my CAT.. Thank you for understanding my feelings.. /shot

Sincerely,
Eve...
Bonjour everyone!
I am Anubis but you may call me Anu.
I'm always looking for new friends
so don't be afraid to message me.
Merci and bonne journée.
No longer active! Please do not send trades or messages as I will not see them.
LoneAnubis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jormungandr » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:27 pm

Dear self

I am sorry I haven't showed myself to there's lately, I am sorry I haven't been myself, I just, I just want to fit in.

I see all the posters, saying you need to be different, but I swear, I am way too different. I am unusual and completely different, a person who loves drawing, but is addicted to games, I can't show you right now, so stop it.

And, heart, get out of my business, your job is to pump blood, not get in the road, yeah, I liked that guy, we were very close and we loved, and yes, my best friend is going out with him, but that was months ago, and yet you get in the road and make things upsetting. Just pump blood.

HALEESI VOSI─────┐
"queen of nothing"

╒════════════════╕
hi im jormungandr, and im
obsessing over game of
thrones !
tumblrchar
jormungandr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nobody's different and my Heart is torn.

Postby .elkie » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:59 pm

Dear Everyone,
None of you are different. If you say you're different, you're the same. There is no different in a world that is full of nothing but unique people. Everyone who gets bullied or hated on because of their views says they are different; There's a whole group in every school who thinks they are different. The world works the way it works, you can't change that. I used to think I was different, until I realized I was unique! Put your head on straight. I'm not unusual, I'm me. Same with you.
~M.E.

Dear _______,
I don't know if I love you. It's not possible for me to love, being so young. We're best friends, as we have been since kindergarten! I know you've loved me! When you ask someone else to ask me out for you-- you've ripped me apart! Now we barely talk, it's awkward. Besides, I can't worry about boys or drama this year! You're two faced- hun, you're sweet- and you turned my best friend against me with your lies! I don't want you dragging me into this! You should have asked me last year when I cared! When I was into dating! It's too late now. Stop keeping me from my work. If you want me to look back, check in in 4 years' time. Until then, adios. Ciao. Leave me alone. I'll always be your best friend, and you and your brother are rooted into my heart.

~M.E.
.child of the fence.

.elkie.
.elkie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moceanu » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:21 pm

Dear __,
well I guess you've made up your mind then
-me
"remember how we forgot?
remember how no one ever really died in the wars we fought?
because each gunshot came from our fingertips
and we never really kept them loaded, just in case
because each enemy was a friend and none of it was about oil, religion or land
it was all just pretend;
remember how we used to bend reality
like we were circus strong men
like our imaginations were in shape then
like we were all
ninjas trained in the deadly art of "did not"
like "i totally got you!"
"...did not"
remember how we forgot?
"
Moceanu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby northern downpour ;; » Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:04 pm

Dear boy,
There are no words to describe how much I love you. You're sweet, I don't care what anyone says. At times, I feel like the Clingy Girlfriend, and I try not to. Sometimes I wonder if you even love me back, like you say, but then I realize that you must, because otherwise, you would never be with me. Or at least, I hope.
At first I was afraid to love you. I still am. But I can't deny loving you. My response to that annoying little thing's question, "Why do you love _______?" Has changed from "I don't love him, I like him!" To "Because!"
And besides, you aren't allowed to hurt me. I still have my two-person army. But your response to that was really sweet. ((Me: They're gonna (beat you up) if you ever hurt me. Him: I don't plan on hurting you.))
So, just know that you can't seem to get out of my mind. I desperately want to tell you I love you out loud, since you have. I kinda whispered it back, though I doubt you heard me. I need more courage.
Love, Cinny

Dear self,
Stop being so mean. I bet someone, somewhere loves you. Stop doubting it. I know sometimes you're nice, but mostly you aren't. When in doubt, listen to Lullaby.
-Cin

NEVER DID THINK ██████████████████
"Yeah, I dare ya, rage quit; make us both happy!"
hi i'd literally die for connor. yes, from d:bh. saeran and jumin too
ImageImage Image
Image / Image Image Image Image

███████████████ ABOUT ANYONE BUT

I'M
█████ NEVER DID

Warriors RP Group on dA
CAN YOU DRAW HUMANS?
YES? THEN CLICK HERE PLS

♥︎♥︎♥︎ImageImageImage♥︎♥︎♥︎
UT ♪
The best $40 Bo's ever spent

CARE ABOUT ████

ELSE
northern downpour ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moceanu » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:07 pm

A-
You picked the second one, didn't you?
-J

Dear Casie,
No, I'm not as good as you,
Sure I enjoy singing,
But I'm nowhere near as good as you.
Stop telling me to join the choir.
-Josie
"remember how we forgot?
remember how no one ever really died in the wars we fought?
because each gunshot came from our fingertips
and we never really kept them loaded, just in case
because each enemy was a friend and none of it was about oil, religion or land
it was all just pretend;
remember how we used to bend reality
like we were circus strong men
like our imaginations were in shape then
like we were all
ninjas trained in the deadly art of "did not"
like "i totally got you!"
"...did not"
remember how we forgot?
"
Moceanu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʙᴇɴɴʏ » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:24 pm

dear sister,
    stop using me as stress relief. yes you have problems in your life, but i promise you- i have worse problems.
    yes you have too many friends to keep up with- i have 2 friends
    yes that girl is prettier than you- i'm ugly (well that's what you always say).
    that little kid didn't smile back at you- i don't even know how to smile at little kids.
    the shirt you're wearing has already been used- i get all your used clothes.
    i know i'm not perfect, but at least help me when i'm down.
    i remember back then when we used to pretend we were winx club, you would be bloom and i would be flora and we would play with our group of friends. when we moved away from them, you met a new group of people. the kind of people who think they're above everyone.
    at that new school, i tried to hang around with you, because i had no one else to be with. but then you just pushed me away. were you too 'cool' to be seen with me?
    and now all you do is make me feel useless and hopeless. if i tell you i have social anxiety, you would just laugh and call me an attention seeker. i am very disappointed that the sister that used to be my kind and caring best friend turned into whatever you are now.
ʙᴇɴɴʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbow. » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:45 am

Dear Tess,

Y U NO LOOK AT SACRIFICE? viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1501687
I AM CURRENTLY MAKING A NEW ACCOUNT AND ABANDONING THIS OLD ONE. I WILL BE TRANSFERRING ALL MY PETS TO MY mo0nglow. PLEASE DO NOT BAN, IT IS MY NEW ACOUNT. THANKS.
rainbow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wiccecraefte » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:50 am

Dear _____

Oh how I love roleplaying with you so much. I've never really met you, but I presume you are in your teens.
Thanks for being an awesome roleplayer and being really understandable,

Freedom.
wiccecraefte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me