Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby Zørrø » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:05 am

Dear J,

If you don’t like me, leave me alone. Stop hanging out with
our group, you have other friends. You know what you’re
doing and it’s really starting to frustrate me. Just leave
me alone

^ I know you’re reading this

Dear Z,

Can you stop sticking toilet paper up your bra, popping out
your bum and sucking in your stomach?? You’re not making
me fall for you because I’m gay and have a lovely boyfriend :roll:

Dear R,

Stop messaging me every 2 minutes, I don’t care what you
have to say, we aren’t getting back together. I’ve moved on
and so should you, I’ll never forgive what you’ve done so
honestly, get lost.

Love your boy, Pari
Zørrø

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pamlight » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:07 am

Dear X,

Please tell me why you said that to me. I really want to know what I did wrong.
Thanks for nothing.
Y
Kindred
Don't forget Jesus loves you!
Pamlight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aaku » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:20 am

Dear E~~~.
When I tell you that I don't like anyone in any sense you just laugh it off. Lately your behavior is infuriating and I keep telling you this and you don't correct yourself. I have told you many things that annoy me- which is most things in general, but you haven't even tried to act the slightest bit different meanwhile i'm here and I changed myself so much just to keep this friendship going because I thought you could actually bring me happiness, but lately that is not the case. You keep hanging around R~~~ who you know I can't talk to.
I'm too awkward to even try and make a friendship with them. With the way this is going we may-- no, I may have to stop trying to force this friendship.
- L~~~

Dear A~~~~~.
You are my very best friend- even if what we have is just online I simply adore you. You're goofy and lovable. I feel as if I am not good enough to be your friend. I have tried too many times to push you away and it seems now you are understanding that, however now I am regretting my decisions. Last night I was happy when we talked after those two weeks that I ignored you. When we neared the end of that time and you told me that I should just go to bed I didn't know how to react. I simply said 'Okay' and left. That made me sad. To sad to properly describe. Don't get me wrong, I don't like you in the sense of being a couple but you are the closest person in my life right now and I don't feel that it would be good to lose you.
- L~~~

xxxxxxxxxxxx

female
chaotic neutral
artist
infp
underachiever

xxxxxxxxxxxx
Aaku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cribunni » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:29 am

Dear K,

I know I can be a little... infuriating. I know. I have problems, lots of problems. And I know, I could never ask anyone to help me with them, I’m simply too hardheaded for that.. but you know that don’t you? And even though I know it would be cruel to ask you to hold some of this burden for me, I have the urge to. I have the urge to do a lot of things when I’m with you. I have the urge to sing, for no reason at all, at the top of my lungs when I’m near you. You have never ceased to make my heart race and my lungs to quit working for a while. You are everything to me, and I know, if I told you any of these things you just wouldn’t believe me. And I wish you could. I wish you could know that I need you, and I want you to understand that I would tell you, but you and I both know why I can’t. I love you, and I always will, even if I’m not brave enough to say it. And I know, that you don’t feel the same way. I know.

ImageImageImage
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MATT !! ANY PRONOUNS !! LESBIAN
deviant art . toyhou.se . art shoppe .
cribunni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nmrn » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:05 pm

I bid adieu to this damn awful year and to all of the people who came and left. I am not writing my heart out onto here but I have some things to say as the world takes away another good friend of mine in these coming days.

This year has been extremely testing, and it seems that it has for everyone. I've both crumbled and made myself up again multiple times throughout the course of it, as has everyone, but have also had to deal with personal relationships that have come and gone. To those who are gone through death, I love you and miss you and we all do. All of you who left had meant the absolute world to me and others, and this earth will not be the same without any of you. We walk forward and we cherish every good time, but we also stop to take a minute and bow for all of you; you made differences that are not even comparable to anything else and you were all so strong and you were all such massive inspirations. The world is not the same without any of you.

I will keep the foremost brief because of its grotesque nature that doesn't exactly adhere well to CS rules, but to those I have lost, I am sorry. This year's tests were a strain on us all. To a Captain, although I do not know if you are on here or what your account would ever be, I am not what I appeared. This year began roughly and I have strode through most of it alone and with weights on my shoulders, and I have learned and grown as a person and I have come to understand what it means to be by someone's side and to love someone. I have no answers, only questions, but what I have committed to you in the past was wrong and I know it. You think me a liar and crude in the head and selfish, perhaps beyond all three, but there comes a closure with apologising and I want to hand it here. Though I know not completely what happened or why your uncharacteristic outburst was brought down upon me, I know I am wholly responsible for it and I want you to know that I am sorry for it and that I regret every moment. I don't know you anymore but I love you and I wish you the absolute best, and to sit and listen to all your stories is going to be missed dearly. You were a wonderful person with a heart of pure gold, and with so much to give to the world. You were so enveloped into your stories and your characters and you were so passionate and fierce for them and the history that entailed them and I will never forget your compassion for any of it. I know that I was cruel and that I was selfish, but none of what I said before I meant. I do not wish that I had left you alone when you were in hospital- I could not possibly describe how much I was in tears for your safety before you came back despite how embarrassing that is- and even if you would call me a liar for what I said then, I wholly regret saying anything like what I had before; it was disgusting of me to do so and was in a moment of fire that was inspired by such a quick strike from you in calling me out on what I had done. I respect you even if you think me a filthy stain on the ground, and I am praying that you are in a better place now wherever you may be. I will sorely miss our exchanges and I wish I could prove that any morsel of me had grown through past experiences and understood how to treat you better and to man up to what I was supposed to do, but I will never see you again nor ever know of you for I don't know if you are even alive anymore. If I am shouting into nothing and you truly are gone, then my heart weeps for a thousand years and I miss you so much and hope that you are free of pain and distress if nothing else. You were an incredible person and my trust issues and misunderstanding of our relationship ruined it; I had hardly known what it was to love someone so dearly at all until you and I overreacted and I blew it, and I wish I could simply explain it to you what happened and how much I truly do love you and admire you. You were my motivation and my inspiration and seeing you grow stronger and to listen to you and aid you through was more rewarding than life for me. Our rants together, and our silliness- when you told me not to break my neck during the hunt and I almost did and we still laughed about it, and when we made fun of Simon and the others and answered trivial little questions about them that allowed me to read absolute novels about them all which I adored, and little Orion- and all the times wherein we stood by each other in both jesting and serious stupors. Yet, you have forgotten about me now. You probably assume we never met, and if you do assume I'm still a cruel liar; I understand that and respect it, so I will have to break my mind of these wishes and close the year hoping to forget that this happened. If I cannot prove myself to you and apologise wholeheartedly, I cannot do a lot; I just hope that you are not badly affected by what I had done and for anything I hurt you for and in any way I hope I receive the same karma. For anything you ever did, though you were far too good of a soul to have made much impact on me except in laying down your inspiration and your greatness, I forgive you and I love you and always will. May your friends love and cherish you for your amazing person and your family treat you well. Your future is so bright and you are such an incredible person that I could not muster the words for it. Isaiah 43:2.

To those who have come, I love you so much and I cherish you and will do what I can to protect you and keep you safe. All of you mean the world to me and our jokes and understanding of each other is not only so rewarding but a surprise. I love all of you so much and we will stand together through this winter and through the next- hopefully- years to come despite everything. I cherish and adore you all so much and if I can be there for you to be your shoulder and punching bag then I will do absolutely what I can to uphold my promises. You all mean the world to me and despite our differences you are all so special and so deserving of the absolute best. I toast to a better 2018 and to all of you coming out of it safely, stronger, and better people fighting for the better. You are all such treasured gems and I will never be able to fully put into words how much you all mean to me. Instead, I will write you all individual letters when I am in better health. I love you all so much and admire you all so much; you are all such talented and gorgeous souls.

To Aaron, and to our ups and downs: we hated each other at the start of it all and I will never forget that, but coming to me with respect surprised me more than most things. I'm shocked at our strange and quick friendship when we reconciled, but like Carter said, I suppose we would have been close friends if something had happened earlier. It means the world that you trusted me to talk to you and to give you what ears and shoulders and advice I could on your worries and anxieties, and meant the world that I could be there to comfort you even if your pain overruled all. I'm not sure if you'll come out of it this time but I pray that you will be at peace and comfortable and surrounded by your loved ones if it comes to worst. I love you and you shall expect a much longer letter when I can come to terms.
nmrn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crabs! » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:00 pm

phew.. this is gonna be a long one ;-; i've got a lot on my mind. here goes.

first of all, k. i've talked about you on here many of times. you just don't get it do you?
    no matter how many times you've apologized and practically forced me to forgive you,
    I turn my back and there you go again. stabbing me in the back, and now stabbing your other
    friends in the back? you know, you really hurt my best friend. you actually made her cry.
    you teamed up on her and made her so afraid to tell me why she was hurting. it hurt me
    more than you could imagine. sure, you hurt me when you told people I was a horrible
    friend and person and that I don't deserve the friends I have, but going around and throwing
    all the blame on my best friend, who is like a sister to me? THAT hurt, way more. she
    couldn't talk to her parents, or me. we were in the car coming home when you were
    texting her, and having your little clique text her too. I saw some of those texts, and
    wow. I never knew you could be so harsh. it hurt her so much, I could tell when she
    was crying. her mom noticed too, and made us block you on everything, and we did.
    it was fine for a while, even though you were still talking behind our backs. honestly,
    I was the happiest i'd been in months. you made me spiral down a whole of sorrow,
    and i'd finally found my way out of it. at least I thought, but you still managed to
    kill my vibes, man. you sucked out my happiness, although i'd blocked you out.
    seriously, can you just take the hint? people asked me what was wrong at school,
    although they clearly knew. but, the good part is, you lost most of your friends.
    karma sucks, doesn't it? you get what you deserve, honey. OH, and it was especially
    funny when you blamed us for you losing all of your friends. sweetie, thats all you (:

much love,
    k.
𝐈𝐌 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘, 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏 𝐎𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓?

kayla ∙ she / they ∙ aquarius ∙ #1 natasha romanoff simp ©
crabs!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zørrø » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:11 pm

Dear H,

If I hear your voice I'll be fine..

I miss you so much, even though I might not show it.

I miss your late night calls, soothing hugs and kisses.

Your laugh was so cute, your smile was perfect and I loved your
personality. I feel bad for missing you, I know I shouldn’t but I
do and it’s uncontrollable.

You were the sweetest person to ever enter my life, you were
so understanding and kind. You never judged me and loved me
for me. You were never the one to fight or argue, you’d never
jump to conclusions.

You helped me with my homework and assignments even when
yours was due before mine. You’d stop the bullying, you stuck
by me and ignored the rumours.

You were such a happy person, loved by everyone..

You were too young to leave this planet..

I’m starting to cry but I can’t help it..

I miss you :(
Zørrø

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snow's Storm » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:49 am

Dear A,

I wish you hadn't done that. J told me about it a few days ago. Even though we haven't talked for over two years, I still wished nothing but the best for you. And then you had to go and do that... you've permanently screwed up your life. I hope you realize that.

~Storm
Snow's Storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Feeding The Void » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:24 am

dear mom, please realize that im struggling too. k isnt the only person with problems

dear s and a, i love you guys so much

dear e, i want to get to know you better and but im scared and im sorry

dear b, thank you for everything

sincerley, me

yes that was necessary

It’s easy to change if you give it your a•tten•tion
All you gotta do is just believe you can be who you want to be
Sincerely, Me

Feeding The Void

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doryphoros » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:25 am

dear h,

i realized i've been in love with you for the longest time. it'd never work out, since it's obvious that you'd never be attracted to me in that way. i just wanted to tell you thanks, for sticking with me through my darkest moments and being my light. it hurts every time i see you, because i know i won't have the guts to tell you and get politely let down. i guess i just latch onto anyone who shows me affection, because i'm just that attention-starved. i'm sorry.

- h
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me