♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby better-than-words » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:22 pm

mark definitely <3

_________________________________________________________________________________

;mentally ill
;i crave affection
all my dream pets can be found in my stamp collection, please check before trading

_________________________________________________________________________________
better-than-words

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alveolus » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:03 am

i don't have a crush but... that feeling when you see someone really adorable in real life and wish they were your boyfriend because you'd feel like the luckiest person alive... i saw this guy asleep on the bus the other day and was instantly attracted to him
ImageImageImageImageImage
Alveolus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starflight » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:41 am

Alveolus wrote:i don't have a crush but... that feeling when you see someone really adorable in real life and wish they were your boyfriend because you'd feel like the luckiest person alive... i saw this guy asleep on the bus the other day and was instantly attracted to him

On a random bus or on your school bus? If you have the chance to talk to him, go for it! ^^
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have received __ gifts.
I have nuked 4 people.
I have received __ nukes.
I have won __ gift wars.
I have lost __ gift wars.
Starflight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alveolus » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:02 am

Starflight wrote:
Alveolus wrote:i don't have a crush but... that feeling when you see someone really adorable in real life and wish they were your boyfriend because you'd feel like the luckiest person alive... i saw this guy asleep on the bus the other day and was instantly attracted to him

On a random bus or on your school bus? If you have the chance to talk to him, go for it! ^^

a random bus !! i've seen him a few as well. i just think he's really cute and he's definitely my type but i'm too shy and nervous to talk to him and i have a feeling he'll be taken or won't like me !!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Alveolus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby prejudiceu » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:56 am

warning: this post is long and might be a bit confusing. my apologies.
i mentioned a few pages back my struggles with my crush, jack t, but thankfully we've gotten closer again. but theres still a few bumps getting between us. sorry if i repeat anything I've said in the past, i just have to get it all down so i know what I'm talking about and it makes sense.
people in this painfully long story:
alyssia - me... hey there eue
millie - my bestie
tom - bestie??/kinda ex bf??
liam - has a crush on me
jack t - my crush
george - has a crush on me/besties with jack
brady/ridz/shah/callum/ jack m/connor/ethan/luke/alisha/abbie - friends in this story

so suddenly I've become a dude magnet once again. ughhhhh. I'm really not one to stand out, especially in a high school of 1000+ kids all in the same uniform but what ever floats your boat yanoe... so lets start with Tom. tom is the "lets spend 15 months together acting like a couple, but i won't ask you out and ill slowly destroy our trust" boy. yeah crazy i know. we got so close but i never made my mind up if he was "the one". i finally got the guts to tell him i liked him after an entire year, but he took it as a joke and proceeded to call me desperate etc. so that led onto further arguments and we hadn't spoke to each other for a long time. we went back to school and he would constantly stare at me or try and get my attention. within that first term we were on and off as being besties since so many people got involved in drama and ruined things for us. in the end i explained to everyone were just friends and i cant see myself being with him. only for him to then later on text my bestfriend millie and say that "he regrets not dating me". may i point out that I've moved on from this point. so he's announced that he still loves me since ,yes okay our bond was special and we understood each other, yet he's decided to drift away from me now and will not start convos or anything. he confuses me a lot and is always popping up in my life.

so in my cdm class I'm surrounded by boys, who thankfully i get along with and they are such sweethearts. so at the start of the term, i sat between ridz, shah, jack and george. I'm close friends with shah and ridz so they would talk to me. i would often turn around to talk to jack and we would flirt and have a laugh. i remember one day we (me and jack) spoke the whole lesson and sat right next to each other and he then text me later that night. during that time only ridz knew about me liking jack. so the term continues and theres drama with two other girls, alisha and abbie. I'm friends with both of them since they're in my classes. there were rumours that abbie liked jack and there was tension between them. but nothing actually happened. i tried to explain that I'm trying to keep my cool and not get upset if they're a thing/become a thing. by this point, ridz, millie, shah and brady all know about me liking jack. ridz and shah and brady all tried to get me to carry on talking to jack but i got nervous. millie didn't really care that i liked him which annoyed me since I've helped her so much with her ex to a point that I've lost friends because of it. i ask her for help or advice but she always twists it so its about her and doesn't care. and she even started a rumour that i dated my own cousin. oh goodness. so while she's not really helping and trying to put me off from dating jack, george suddenly pops up.

I've mentioned some of these things before like george only keeps his attention on me in class and always makes sure I'm laughing at him or watching him. we mess around quite a lot and i can depend on him. he's a real class clown which i love but i don't know if i like him like that. he's also confusing me. he's mega single but i don't want to suddenly change to liking him, when everyone expects me to like jack t instead, well i do like jack t its just all confusing.
now did you really think that was all? liam comes in here at some point which is now. so in my cdm class, the teacher changed the seating plan. i now sit next to liam. ughhh. so before this whole new seating plan stuff, liam would always shout "alyssia, alyssia babe come help us" or "alyssia come sit next to me" he would always walk up behind me and mess with my chair or tap me or would stare at me and smile. we've never really spoke until this point. i didn't pay much attention to him but all of his mates referred to me as "liams girl or liams crush" and now that we sit next to each other he is constantly looking at me, getting my attention and will even shout my name down the corridors. could this get any worse...

so yesterday (17/11/17) my school had a "wear your own clothes day". yay finally. so i obviously dressed nicely but didn't want so much attention. but when your recognised for having pretty features and a nice figure (trying not to sound full of my self, since i currently look digusting - be body positive as well!! everyone is beautiful) its a bit hard to not get so many compliments...especially from the lads. im walking through science and callum, luke, jack m, ethan, brady, ridz, shah, liam, connor and george are all staring at me. not what i wanted at all. of course they all say "hey alyssia, you look pretty today" and start to hang out with me before lesson in the corridor. I've got george trying to get my attention, I've got liam next to me, callum winking at me and luke, ridz and shah flirty messing around with me. this is where the quote "wanted by many, taken by none, looking at some, but waiting for one" comes in lol. for the entire day they all stayed right by my side and made sure i was okay. and of course tom sees whats going on and is in a mood with me and becomes jealous just because I'm with other boys.
i ask where jack t is and i saw him in my cdm class. we mess around and flirted and talked etc...brady then proceeds to say "oi jack, alyssia has a crush on you"... my heart sank. i pretended i weren't listening and they were just having a joke but it went very awkward. thankfully jack said "oh finally"as if he likes me back or something but i can't tell if he's joking or being serious. later that day we had business studies and jack t and i spoke and it was a nice feeling.
me, alisha, jack t, george and luke were all walking out the building. luke starts flirting with me but he leaves first to go home.
(this bit made me laugh my head off) george followed me down the stairs and kept tapping me and doing that annoying flirty thing, while alisha and jack t were waiting on the second floor to leave out the other exit. they shouted "george" and he only just realised they're waitng for him so he ran back up to them. alisha gave me the "girl look" as if to say he (george) never does that with anyone else so we laughed and said bye to everyone.

i feel like so many people are expecting much from me. arghhh i have texted jack t on snapchat but once again he's away for the weekend. but george and liam have suddenly started texting me. I'm stuck.

do i ignore tom since i feel like he's just weighing me down? i don't know if i like george suddenly but i like jack t a little bit more? millie really isn't helping. she's never cared about my love life or helped me. she's very rude and stuff can only be done if she likes it. she has called jack so many rude names etc and tries to stop me from talking to him. i can't put up with it anymore. do i tell her or just ignore it? i love jack but I'm too nervous. I'm trying to give signs to the other(callum, luke etc) lads that i don't like them in that way but they won't listen. ughhhhh.

@alveoulus go for it!! maybe try sit next to him on the bus and say hi if you see him again. its better to know if he's taken rather than sit and play the guessing game. introduce your self or something, get to know him. if you think he's your type and all that then yes! don't miss out on an opportunity!
prejudiceu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blueberry » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:03 am

Why are boys so complicated? Everyone says girls are but if we're being honest, boys are far more complex and confusing.

To start off, there's this guy, his name is Braxton and I've harbored an embarrassingly large crush on him for four or five years. Skip forward to July of this year, Braxton confessed that he too, liked me. In the midst of my joy, I ended up kissing him, which he returned. A while later, he admitted that he didn't think we would work out due to him not being interested in dating ad well as us living 15 miles away. (Are you serious?!? He has a bloody car!) Despite the 'overwhelming' distance, he continued to talk to me through Messenger. (I never initiated the conversations. It was always him). He always made his feelings for me very clear through flirting, repeatedly admitting to having feelings for me, etc. A little less than a month ago, I decided I would jump the barrier and attempt to hang out with him. He agreed to hanging out with me but cancelled last minute under the guise of being sick. (EXCUSE ME?) After that, we spoke only once and it was a very short conversation. To say I was offended would be a joke. I was furious. Ugh, but then, last night he messaged me and declared he had been foolish and that he truly liked me and wished for us to develop a relationship. He then continued to ask me out on a date to the movies. (We're going on Monday) While I agreed, I'm still very sceptical and worried. What if he backs out again last minute? Anyway, what I'm worried about the most is: DO I PAY FOR MY OWN TICKET? To be honest, I'm pretty poor and I only have five cents to my name. Should I ask him if he's paying on my behalf? Would that be considered rude?

Thanks for the help ^^
Blueberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alphy » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:20 am

Jester: wrote:Why are boys so complicated? Everyone says girls are but if we're being honest, boys are far more complex and confusing.

To start off, there's this guy, his name is Braxton and I've harbored an embarrassingly large crush on him for four or five years. Skip forward to July of this year, Braxton confessed that he too, liked me. In the midst of my joy, I ended up kissing him, which he returned. A while later, he admitted that he didn't think we would work out due to him not being interested in dating ad well as us living 15 miles away. (Are you serious?!? He has a bloody car!) Despite the 'overwhelming' distance, he continued to talk to me through Messenger. (I never initiated the conversations. It was always him). He always made his feelings for me very clear through flirting, repeatedly admitting to having feelings for me, etc. A little less than a month ago, I decided I would jump the barrier and attempt to hang out with him. He agreed to hanging out with me but cancelled last minute under the guise of being sick. (EXCUSE ME?) After that, we spoke only once and it was a very short conversation. To say I was offended would be a joke. I was furious. Ugh, but then, last night he messaged me and declared he had been foolish and that he truly liked me and wished for us to develop a relationship. He then continued to ask me out on a date to the movies. (We're going on Monday) While I agreed, I'm still very sceptical and worried. What if he backs out again last minute? Anyway, what I'm worried about the most is: DO I PAY FOR MY OWN TICKET? To be honest, I'm pretty poor and I only have five cents to my name. Should I ask him if he's paying on my behalf? Would that be considered rude?

Thanks for the help ^^

well if it's your first date he should be the one to pay, but it would be a little weird to ask if he's going to pay for your ticket. Just scrape up what you have and when you get your tickets act like you're going to pay for your own. if he offers to pay let him. but if he doesn't, he's the one being rude. sorry if that sounds a little confusing so if you want get another opinion :)
.vegan. books.
Alphy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alphy » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:31 am

if they make constant eye contact with you or stare at you could that be a sign? this one guy won't stop and he flirts with me too and its kind of annoying
.vegan. books.
Alphy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:09 pm

beige. wrote:[size=85]-snip-

do i ignore tom since i feel like he's just weighing me down? i don't know if i like george suddenly but i like jack t a little bit more? millie really isn't helping. she's never cared about my love life or helped me. she's very rude and stuff can only be done if she likes it. she has called jack so many rude names etc and tries to stop me from talking to him. i can't put up with it anymore. do i tell her or just ignore it? i love jack but I'm too nervous. I'm trying to give signs to the other(callum, luke etc) lads that i don't like them in that way but they won't listen. ughhhhh.]

Up to you, but ignore Tom in what way? How is he weighing you down? But your life, your choice.
Millie doesn't sound like a good friend. However, as hard as it is, it's usually better to at least talk to the person first. That doesn't mean you do have to work on repairing the relationship, but at least tell the other person rather than just cutting them out. Otherwise, they could be confused and keep trying to talk with you. Unless you're in danger if you do so, you should let them know why you're pulling out of the friendship.
Don't worry about being too subtle. Keep referring to them as friends/platonic/etc. Don't just hint, outright say that.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blueberry » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:16 pm

Alphy wrote:
Jester: wrote:Why are boys so complicated? Everyone says girls are super intricate but if we're being honest, boys are far more complex and confusing.

Thanks for the help :)

well if it's your first date he should be the one to pay, but it would be a little weird to ask if he's going to pay for your ticket. Just scrape up what you have and when you get your tickets act like you're going to pay for your own. if he offers to pay let him. but if he doesn't, he's the one being rude. sorry if that sounds a little confusing so if you want get another opinion :)

Thank you! Can I get a second opinion ^^
Last edited by Blueberry on Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blueberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me