Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby Katria » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:00 pm

Dear teacher, Seriously?! It's due?! You-- You had us watching a movie! Not once did you say we should work on our project during it! And now, it's due tomorrow and we're only halfway done. Thanks for telling us. You just better hope the other teacher lets us edit it because I am not failing because you failed to tell us we needed to work on it. ~Koi

My flightrising. I have dragons for sale
My birthday is Dec 16 <3

╔════════════════════════════╗
Trading all cs pets and items for FR
╚════════════════════════════╝
Katria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~JOJO ~ » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:13 pm

Dear popluar girls at school,

I mexican ,get over it.
Sincerly,
A Proud Chica^^

~JOJO ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby punz » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:16 pm

Dear, _____

I miss you, but I'll try not to be sad. You don't like me being sad. It's kinda hard, though. It's not like you're dead, just faraway. . but still close. Anyways, It'll be months until we can really see eachother, even talk to eachother, really talk so I just want you to know some stuff.
First; Try not to change too much. I'm doing the best I can, but I get even if we do change we'll still be friends~
Second; EMERGERD I miss you! He he, good thing you'll never read this, or you'll think I'm like, gay. That would be awkward xD
Third; So much is going on in my life, I don't think I have enough room to tell you all. If you ever wondered, I don't hate choir. I love choir. Well, not so much right now, but I know deep down I love choir
Just don't forget to remember me. Think. Of. Me. It's okay to miss me, just don't get all sad about it Like me. . :p I'm trying to move on for now, but I will never forget you. So much can happen in a few months, but we will never change.

With love, Sweetie
i dont really use this account much anymore except to gift random pets
punz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby white.flag » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:19 pm

Dear people at my school,

I don't care what you think. You are all dirty-minded freaks. And we are NOT band geeks! We are ordinary people who don't look like clowns, and we also have the guts to say it to your faces. All you snobby people that live up the street, I have a better house than you. Face it. I may not be as rich or as popular as you, but who cares? So stop saying your house is better than mine.

And Dear boyfriend,

I know that we're keeping our relationship a secret, but you don't have to act like you hate me. I don't care what other people think, but I know it bothers you, so I wont tell anyone.

Lastly, Dear Best Friend,

Thanks, Now my arm hurts. You were the one who tackled me, so you should have been the one to have been pushed off of the bed. And I don't go behind your back, talking about you, so you shouldn't do it to me. I know what you called me and yes, it is offensive.

~With no love at all, Lemon Cupcake
Amazing art shop here! Extremely good art by a very polite person.
My muse? It's doing backflips. Pm me if you want me to join an rp or if you wanna do a 1 x 1.

The snow glows white on the mountain tonight
Not a footprint to be seen
A kingdom of isolation and it looks like I'm the Queen
The wind is howling like the swirling storm inside
Couldn’t keep it in, heaven knows I tried
Don’t let them in, don’t let them see
Be the good girl you always had to be
Conceal, don’t feel
Don’t let them know
Well, now they know

~Demi Lavato Let It Go
One, two, three and four
The devil's knocking at your door
Caught in the eye of a dead man's lie
Show your life with your head held high
Now you're on your knees
With your head held low
the big man tells you where to go
Tell him it's good
Tell him okay
Don't do a damn thing they say

~ The Pretty Reckless Heaven Knows
white.flag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noel » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:23 pm

Dear world.
Accepting /=/ support.
If someone tells you they're gay, don't say 'that's okay'.
Say you support them. That you'll help them if they ever have troubles. Talk to them like you would any friend in trouble.
If I have one more gay friend in tears around me, someone's gonna get a pounding.

Thanks,
Ticked Off Lesbian
Periodically Existing | Trades | semi-almost-active
I am a super late to the holibomb party. Turns out keeping track is hard too- thank you all so much!
I have gifted some people!
I have received some gifts!
Noel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KupferudelWolf » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:42 pm

Dear two roleplay sites I dislike,

Urf! Your members are stuck-up, rude, showy, and vain! You have way too many boards as well; I can't keep up with all those boards! Your species are cliche on on of you, and your boards are too "low-tech" for the other (Boards2Go!? Really!?). Your staff is...well, mostly absent, leaving the leadership to vain "mods". Your judgement on who deserves what is poor. You take too long to load. Most of all...there is TOO...MUCH...DRAMA.

But can I quit? Why? I can stay and take up all the names of characters, so you can't use them! Ha! I still do your activity checks. Deal with it!

-Villo
I would trade all my pets for their equivalent value in Shima Longtails in a heartbeat.

You got to gather up what you need.
You got to choose a direction.
And when the moment is right for you,
you got to go.
                  — Above & Beyond ft. Zoe Johnston, "You Got To Go"
See the lights:
spinning fire!
A thousand stars...
I try to fight
my desire:
your Aurora.
Day One, "Aurora" (VIP)
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Flight Rising :: Eldemore

1v1 me scrub [1x1 RP info]

My CharaHub [Characters]

I'm always looking for more Shima Long-Tailed dogs! <3
KupferudelWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoneAnubis » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:01 pm

Dear Girlfriend,
Please look at my drawings on facebook, I want your approval but you won't even look at them, nor get on skype to see my traditional art that I drew... Please... You complain when you want to show me a drawing.. Why won't you look at mine..? I also want to tell you something but I'm nothing but a coward so I keep it to myself.. I'm sorry.. Please forgive me and understand that what I want to tell you is hard for me to explain..

EveAngel..~
Bonjour everyone!
I am Anubis but you may call me Anu.
I'm always looking for new friends
so don't be afraid to message me.
Merci and bonne journée.
No longer active! Please do not send trades or messages as I will not see them.
LoneAnubis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kogi » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:08 pm

Dear ______,
I'm sorry.
I'm not sure if I feel the same or not. I never am. Currently, I am feeling sick, tired..My head hurts more than you can imagine.
I have somebody else that I love, but at the same time I can't shake my "red" feelings for you. And it's killing me.
Last time we were together, you broke up with me because of our differences; and yesterday you came back telling me it didn't matter.
Like you did last time, before we got together.
And the fact that I know you cheat, makes me worry even more.
I have never told anybody about the time we both cheated on our partner to be together. It makes me feel even worse that you were the one who stepped up and said it was wrong. Even when you were the one who convinced me to cheat.
And I'm still mad at you for that.
But I miss you.
And I hate how I feel.
It just isn't fair..The way you can manipulate my feelings like this.
I hate it.
Please.

Leave me alone for a while.
kogi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaypatts » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:18 pm

{ Dear My best friend Yasmin,

You are awesome. You may not be gifted, or a great singer but you don't deserve to be bullied. Taiyba Is just jealous of you. You have many more friends than her, and you are kinder. She may steal things from you, but it can't ruin your life. You know that the card signed anonymous was me, you know my handwriting by heart. We know each other so well and Taiyba is making us depart. Don't run from all your friends, we are here to stand with you, not against. We have known each other for 4 years, and you are so funny. I don't want to lose you, You're more than my best friend, you are my sister.
bnha. | haikyuu.
death note. | kny.
horimiya. | re:zero.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
tumblr
disc: kaypatts#9999
twitter
©
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
★ ★ ★
gemini
esfj
3w2
Image Image
kaypatts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby revenmoore » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:38 pm

Dear ______,

You guys are just really horrible.
Sometimes I don't even know what to do, or say, or feel about my own idiocy. Why do I even bother maintaining a friendship with any of you? We've got psychopathic high-school drop-put potential T, Jerkish, vain, ignorant A, and murderous thoughts from other A.
Why do I even bother.
I'm getting really tired of being told that I'm worthless, ugly, that you hate me. Really tired of it. I'm not worthless, I have more worth than you ever will. (Because I can and will go farther than life in you.) I know for a fact that I'm not ugly, and I'm not so self -conscious that I would believe that. Also, I really don't care if you hate me. I hope you do. Get out of my life for good then, don't make idle threats and act like I should care about them. Just leave. I'm tired of this.

Dear Marianas Trench,
Thank you for being the greatest band I've ever listened to. Thank you for creating amazing music that always makes me feel better. Thank you for being people that can make me laugh when I really want to cry. <3
revenmoore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me