TheComfortCorner | V.10

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.10

Postby arcadia. » Fri May 10, 2024 4:31 pm

-
arcadia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 67Phlox » Fri May 10, 2024 7:36 pm

I feel so lost in life. :| Guess it's time to finally figure out what I want to even achieve.
I don't want to be a bother, but the way I currently am isn't helpful either.
67Phlox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _SmollJellyfish_ » Fri May 10, 2024 8:24 pm

I feel so tired today, even sad but even more tired
I don't even know the reason
And my hands keep shaking for no reason, they're annoying
┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄
ImageFURINA DE FONTAINEImage
Image |Infp|♋︎|he/him|Writer| ImageImageImageImage
_SmollJellyfish_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vi‎ ‎ » Sat May 11, 2024 2:48 am

my friend wants to dorm with me for college and sent me a text asking about it and im not sure if i want to but i don't know how to say no
vi‎ ‎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mewcie » Sun May 12, 2024 3:50 am

i shouldve stayed home.
    like the wings of an angel
    will my heart take flight?
    she adult ⚢ † 2016 player
    tboi's biggest fan, my love
mewcie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kotak » Sun May 12, 2024 9:42 am

i bring pain and harm and difficulties wherever i go
the problem is me
it would be better if i wasn’t present
ImageImage

𖥔 ⋆.ೃ࿔.𖥔 hey, i'm kat 𖥔 ⋆.ೃ࿔.𖥔

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
⋆౨ৎ𖥔⟡˖ have a lovely day! ౨ৎ⟡˖𖥔
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

kotak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby effie » Sun May 12, 2024 9:52 am

snip
Last edited by effie on Wed May 15, 2024 11:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
pecan. no longer giving out social media publicly.
semi-active. she/her. crow scratch
effie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lisica, » Sun May 12, 2024 10:29 am

i just want him so bad. ive never believed in people or things being "meant" for each other but i feel like im missing out on what was meant for me. n there's nothing i can do about it. cant believe we go back to strangers after this and ive just got to live my life like he didnt just rock it
lisica,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby venus_of_the_sky » Mon May 13, 2024 1:26 am

i miss him but at the same time i don't? his behavior towards me has caused me to stop reaching out to him, which is i guess a good thing, but i wished he hadn't been so down-right mean to me. wished our bond was still there, still the same. not much though, but I'm doing better each day.

there's this girl who absolutely makes me so annoyed to be around. she is so self-unaware, she complains about others talking loud when she is much worse than them. she says that she didn't have much friends in high school, and i think to myself, no duh, you make back-handed comments which are hurtful but you somehow dont understand that you make those comments? she complains about everything to everyone, even our professors about how the subject they teach sucks. like???? bro, this is why you get rejected to places you apply to because of your behavior?? its like, i get being angry or mad about something, but there's just some stuff you dont say to their face. she is very clingy to because she has no friends, and I'm very very closed off. i prefer the same group of people and i dont really reach out to others. but she is so touchy and it makes me uncomfortable. I'm not one to initiate hugging and the people i regularly like who i hang out with are also hands-to-themselves. how is this girl in her second decade of aging not understand boundaries and personal bubble?>?? she does not stop touching my hair or playfully slapping me, and it makes me so mad. of course, i would need to speak up about this, but shes someone to be loud and overdramatic so calling her out would cause everyone's eyes to be on us. we intentionally dont tell her things because she doesn't know when to keep the information to herself. everyone's business is her business which she makes everyone else's business. its so tiring. I'm so glad i have a semester left before i graduate and then i plan to once again, disappear.
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚Artfight ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ Toyhouse˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

⋆。°✩Art shop⋆。°✩
venus_of_the_sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ mizu » Mon May 13, 2024 3:21 am

i'm happy and grateful i can air this out here. i love this thread.

there's this girl at school. she joined in the winter, i've complained about her here countless times - even during school lol. nobody really likes her because she's quite obnoxious, but she's not doing anything that's really.. wrong? i just don't like her. she's been the subject of a few dramas, made some people cry. she swears a lot and is just unpleasant for me to be around. but, after her recent drama, she's been acting more.. apologetic? more clingy. SO much more clingy.

i love clingy people. i love people who genuinely want a friend. i'm ok with clinginess i guess. but with her, it feels different.

this is going to sound mean and classist, so i'm just going to say that first. she's from public school, never been to private. and it shows. she acts like a public schooler, but this happens every single time a public schooler converts. it's rocky and they usually end up getting expelled. she's coming close to that. but it seems like she's trying too hard to be something she's not. public school kids always act differently from us, and it feels like she's trying to fit in too hard. she's unbearable and will NOT shut up. she follows me EVERYWHERE i go and constantly needs to know what i'm doing. she apologises too much but, at the same time, tells ME what to do. she was trying to tell me how to play pickleball. she took my regular partner and goes up to me and says, "you can play with me and [x]". first of all: it's "play with [x] and i". secondly, she's my partner and you are not going to tell me how to play pickleball.

she just feels very passive aggressive. i was so open to her when she first came. i had assumed that maybe she was having a bad day, then a bad week, then a bad month. but no. her personality is just being obnoxious. she constantly talks about how poor she is and how small her house is. i just don't understand it. she is so insecure and it's unbelievably apparent. like i can't handle being around somebody that's SO insecure. and you know what?? i LOVE hanging out with people with problems. i have so many friendships that are based upon me being kind to the quiet kids who need help. i'm always the one who goes "ohhh your problems are sooooo valid <3333333333333", genuinely. but with her it's driving me crazy.

i hate being told what to do, especially by an insecure person. like could you stop following me around like a dog? i went to the upstairs common room and was lying down on the couch and she COMES AND FINDS ME. and then she starts pestering me and asking why i'm sitting upstairs alone. why. do. you. think. i'm here because i want to get away from YOU. "i'm just relaxing :)" GO AWAY. "why, where is [x]". why would i know. "i don't know!". she always wants to know what my friends and i are talking about and she's forcing herself into others' conversations. it's driving me crazy. i can't handle it. let our friendship be organic. please.

also she hangs out with some pretty weird people. she's hanging out with a boy who is... unbelievably predatory towards younger girls. i can't share what he actually did on cs but he was cheating on her with somebody much younger. it was incredibly disgusting. she's fully aware of it and keeps going after boys who are not good.
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me