What animals do you own? (Poll)

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

What animals do you have?

Cat
25%
Dog
28%
Bird
7%
Rat or Mouse
5%
Lizard/Snake or similar
7%
Ferret/Weasel or similar
2%
Guinea pig/Hamster/Gerbil or similar
10%
Horse/Pony/Donkey etc
8%
Chickens/Sheep or other 'farm animals'
6%
None :(
2%

Total votes : 47073

Re: What animals do you own? (Poll)

Postby pixiecatcher » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:58 pm

I have 5 horses: Daisy, Dante, Tanya, Jamie, butterscotch
2 dogs: Bruno and Shep
1 cat: Sandy
3 birds: Peck, Dusty, Cocoa
1 guinea pig: buttons
:D :lol: :P :)
πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—
pixiecatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opossumbreath » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:02 pm

Cats: Pumpkin - my entire world adventure cat DSH female calico 2 1/2y, Gil - Pumpkin's adoptive son from a rescue litter I fostered, tabby male 1y
Dogs: Scout - A drop out service dog, male yellow lab 1y
Rats: Waffle & Pancake - Sister hooded fancy rats who are the first rats I ever owned, almost 1y, Casper - Adopted friday the 13th of October spooky, female masked fancy rat under 6m

Foster kitten(s): Princess Monster Truck - DLH diluted calico female with attitude who will go to a great home, Prince Twinkle Toes - DLH orange male who somehow has more attitude than his sister, Mr. Purrs - DSH tuxedo male who is a little standoffish but has the biggest purr and is a cuddlebug when he warms up to you β™‘

➳ kalons
➳ he/him
➳ icon by hamstermoon
opossumbreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aidoneus » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:04 pm

I have 6 dogs, 4 cats, 2 tortises, and a guinea pig
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Image Image
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
𝐠𝐒π₯𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐧 𝐠𝐨π₯𝐝
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
─────────────
Full time Student
-
Artist
TH β”‚ DA β”‚ β’Έ
β”‚ art shop
└──────
Aidoneus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TzatzikiTheLeg » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:32 pm

I have my doggie, Max :)
I love opeth! dm me and we can chat about opeth
I also love septicflesh and hypocrisy and gus g. I just rlly love metal music
TzatzikiTheLeg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doglikesparky » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:20 pm

I have a conure named Eiffel and a dog named Kylo!
Tigerlily or Tig
Adult, she/he
Studying medicine- rarely online!
Username has no relation to the CS artist.
doglikesparky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magicmetal » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:29 am

I have a little western hognose called noodle! He’s a little bug eyed but I think it makes him cuter.Image
Magicmetal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sakuma Ritsu » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:16 am

I have 5 cats (Tommy, Blacky, Matthew, Lukas and Olivia) as well as a dog (Linda). My house has two yards, one of them is for dogs and the other one is for cats. The yard for dogs has two dogs (one if you don't count Linda) and the yard for cats is visited by at least 10 stray cats.

Felix or Ajax
he/him, adult
i am Ritsu Sakuma, Tartaglia and Rui Kamishiro. i dont considering them kins, i consider them just me.
i like Enstars (MaoRitsuP & KnightsP), Genshin Impact, Project Sekai, Pokemon, shiny hunting, Fire Emblem, Warriors and YTTD.
i love bats
idk how to make a good signature

ImageImageImageImageImage
besties: Bubble, Owen
Sakuma Ritsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summers » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:23 am

Why are there no fish on the poll. :cry: I love my fishies
Image ImageImage
summers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby love67742 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:23 pm

Tess wrote:Hey all,

just curious to see what pets you have :) please join the poll!If you have an animal which doesn't fit any of the categories, please post and tell us about it ^__^

Tess

~
~
I have so many cats! I used to have about 12 or 13, but i moved ( To the house next door to my old house... It's a long story but yeah... I take care of my grandma's cats now... Their names are:{Bitty, She's a girl and she's really sweet, She's dark grey with black stripes, if you put your face near her belly she might swat at you. }{ Attila, my personal favorite, He's really big and when he mews, he makes a cute little squeak noise. He's light brown and striped with light golden eyes.} { Mrs. Whicker. She's black with big spots of gold, yellow, and really really light brown}
love67742

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kalik-ing » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:46 pm

I am a proud cat owner! My boy Magnus was a rather fun story, I think. His mother's owner never took care of his mom and aunt, so they got pregnant by some random Tom on the street. Both litters were all girls except for my beloved boy, so he was already special just for that! The neighbor lady of the uncaring owner saw all of his happen and ended up taking all of the kittens in because she was so worried for them. She ended up taking all the girls to the animal shelter, as she already had two cats and a dog, but couldn't bring herself to take Magnus. (Then named Butterfinger) This lady just loved my cat! She swore up and down he was the sweetest most personable cat, and I agree.

Fast forward a few months! It's my birthday and I'm desperately wanting a ferret, but no, no ferrets. A snake perhaps? No, no snakes. A cat then! For goodness sake, I needed a pet to love me and only me. We went to the shelter to pick out a cat and paid for her. She was a precious little kitten with a lump the size of a golf ball on her belly from where she was spayed. She just lay on my lap and didn't move much. We pay for her, pay for the box to take her home in after getting approved after a five hour wait time. No, they weren't busy, they were just that uncaring about the people who came to adopt. After five hours of waiting, we get told "you can't take the cat home, it has a fever! We'll give her some cold water and call you tomorrow." Fast forward again, a week this time. No call, no cat, no money returned. We call the shelter and they say this cat is still sick, still with a bad fever. The only thing they did for her was give her cold water. Remember that lump I mentioned? Most likely infection from her spay procedure. And cold water? That doesn't make an infection go away. The shelter refused to refund us our money, refused to give us the cat, and refused to let us choose a different cat. I was kittyless, and that cat was supposed to be my birthday gift! (A super important thing for a very depressed 15 year old, mind you) My mother went over the shelter manager's head to the CEO or whoever to get our money back, and we blasted bad reviews all over for these people.

Another few weeks go by, and my health is just plummeting because of my depression and anxiety. My aunt's friend's mother still had Butterfinger (Now Magnus) and he needed a forever home. We drove to meet them halfway and voila! My precious, personable, incredible cat has been with me for several years now.

This cat learns fast. He knows he can push or pull a door, knows several quasi commands, a few tricks, and runs to the door anytime I have visitors to check them out! He loves to lay all twisted up into a pretzal and upside down on the couch, playing with household objects and his toys, as well as looking out windows. He seems to remember my regular visitors and runs to the door anytime I come home from being away. I adore this cat, and he seems to adore me just as much. >u<

~Sorry for the wall of text! I just love animals (mine in particular) so much!
Kalik-ing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me