What animals do you own? (Poll)

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

What animals do you have?

Cat
25%
Dog
28%
Bird
7%
Rat or Mouse
5%
Lizard/Snake or similar
7%
Ferret/Weasel or similar
2%
Guinea pig/Hamster/Gerbil or similar
10%
Horse/Pony/Donkey etc
8%
Chickens/Sheep or other 'farm animals'
6%
None :(
2%

Total votes : 47070

Re: What animals do you own? (Poll)

Postby This Kane U Speak Of » Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:54 am

Went on this thread to answer the poll with 'dog' but then was hit with the reminder that for over 7 months the answer has been 'none' 😒 RIP Marshall (he was the gorgeous boy in my signature [not made of snow πŸ˜‰])
This Kane U Speak Of

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Atlas~ » Wed Aug 02, 2023 10:52 am

the lion-rat-cat-dog-monster-pikachu child πŸ‡
Attachments
morrison.jpeg
morrison.jpeg (55.95 KiB) Viewed 349 times
..Image
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘

β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘

β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
ο½”ο½ˆο½ο½“ο½…ο½”ο½ˆο½ο½“ο½…ο½”ο½ˆο½ο½“ο½…
β™₯ ο½—ο½ˆο½..ο½ο½ο½Œο½… β™₯
ο½‰ο½Žο½™ο½ο½•ο½’ο½‰ο½Žο½™ο½ο½•ο½’
╔═════════════════╗
Hey, I'm Atlas, a
girl who wishes
that she lived in
the 60's. I love
music, Fleetwood
Mac, Stevie Nicks,
and anything hippie.
If you wanna rp,
lmk! Stay groovy!
made by kitty cakes
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
~Atlas~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kadayah » Wed Aug 02, 2023 10:53 am

2 ferrets, a chinchilla and a holland lop bunny.
| INFJ | Virgo | Adult | πŸ”’ | Animal mom |
β€”
β€”

Kadayah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CalicoWolf » Fri Aug 18, 2023 5:03 am

A large mixed breed dog, a black cat and a calico cat.
May Odin give you knowledge on your path,
May Thor grant you strength and courage on your way,
and may Loki give you laughter as you go.
Discord name: RainbowWolf#4227
β€œThree things cannot be long hidden:
the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Gautama Buddha.

Annual LOLO Player - Everyone Gets Something.

Treats - Wishlist and Tricks - Non-wishlist
Avi was made by Compumon.
ImageImage
CalicoWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foreverfriends4ever » Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:36 pm

Considering living in the house with my inlaws on the total amount of animals that we have is six four cats two dogs

Dogs
1. Stars she's a female we call her our miniature Dalmatian Jack Russell mix cuz she's a white all over with a lot of black spots she is about 6 or 7 years old
2. Ruby she's a chihuahua and I can't really think of the other breeding her she is my mother-in-law's and father-in-law's dog shes 6 years old

Cats
1. Tiger she is she looks more like a gray tiger she is about 9 or 10 years old maybe 8 she is my grandfather-in-law's cat and she's the oldest
2. Bella she is a tortoiseshell calico she is my husband's cat she is about 7 years old now she was my cat and she took to my husband I got her when she was 7 weeks old and she is now 7 years old
3. panther he is a panthalate a very rare breed of a domestic cat I think that's how you spell it all black which that's part of his breed anyway he's about 3 or 4 by now he was actually given to me the woman who actually gave him to me said he is a rare breed of a domestic cat which you know is the name I put down he's my cat and he is a love bug he likes to hug and cuddle it he'll actually hug you and fall asleep in your arms with both of his paws around your neck
4. And last but not least starlight she is gray black white and silver and she has a very pretty patterns in her fur I got her when she was just kitten and she just turned one this year she is also a mother she had a litter same with Bella but Bella had her litter when she was like 2 years old starlight she's my cat she is my therapy cat my baby practically you can call her anything she means the world to me her nickname is Marilyn Monroe because she will sit pretty like she's saying I know I'm cute because she she really is she is adorable she's my world
Pet's name: Rosey Flower
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/]Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie![/url.
Im a crazy cat lady i love cats to the moon and back
Foreverfriends4ever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby star star. » Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:21 pm

not counting my mom's dogs in this question lol

i have three cats!!!
    i've had luke the longest - got him (& his sister, rip leia) in 2018, so he's 5 years old! he's a sweet little man i love him so badly. he's still not a big fan of charm tbh but he can at least share my bed with her if she gets on it while he's next to me <3 (here's a better picture of him; it's from 2021 but i don't have a lot of good pictures of him on my twitter)

i got charm last year (2022). i have the funniest story about adopting her - we went to petsmart to get a water bottle and left going "we're getting a cat. oh my god." then my mom's car proceeded to break down so we had to pick her up the next day, which was when i was leaving the country for a study abroad. i like to joke that she lost a few brain cells with her leg but she's just silly goofy and a little worm. i love her so badly. she is the only cat i have ever paid for (to adopt).

and i just got sunset!! she's a stray i yoinked up last week and it turns out that when we took her to the vet (drumroll) she's pregnant! so we're. gonna be having kittens soon. baffles me i've never seen newborn kittens the youngest i've ever seen was like 6-8weeks old (luke & his sister)
star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZozoJesterz » Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:41 pm

I have 2 ferrets – Ozzy and Kaazvith. Ozzy only has 3 legs, and Kazzy (Kaazvith) has waardenburg syndrome. Ozzy is the sweetest little thing! ...kazzy not so much, I have a scar on my nose from him biting me haha.

A cat – Ebony, who was a stray I rescued and is now a very cuddlyβ€”albeit quite anxiousβ€”house cat :3

A dog (toy poodle) – Eli, who was originally my service dog! He eventually had to retire due to his anxiety after an incident with an off lead dog, but he's still a very playful and happy pup and I love him dearly.

A degu – Reggie (though I never call him that, I call him Squeaky!) He was a rescue, and has been in the shelter 2 times. We're his 4th owner. He's very old, the oldest my vet has ever seen!

A tank of Swordtail fish – they're absolute menaces.

And a bunch of (land) snails! – Angel, Akatosh, Athena, Spring, Sonic, Shadow, Mephiles, Cicero, and Bright :3

Fish Orb

Image Image Image

Image Image Image
ZozoJesterz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby preservedfawn » Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:43 am

omg last time i posted here was in 2010, and all of those pets have since passed 😭

i now have 4 pets:
- a lilac fawn chihuahua named Bunny. she’s 5.5 years old, and my heart dog πŸŽ€
- a doberman/pit mix, that almost exactly resembles a whippet except in a red brindle. her name is Archy and she’s 2 years old.
- a black cat named Mamba. she’s 3.5 years old.
- a brown marbled tabby named Momo. she’s 2.5 years old.

here are my CS pet renditions of them! -
Pet's name: bunny
Pet's name: archy
Pet's name: mamba
Pet's name: momo
preservedfawn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WarriorcatKitty » Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:32 am

I haven't had a pet for a few years, but now i have a kitty again!! I'm so happy about that <3

She's a tuxedo, doesn't really have a proper name besides "kitty" because none of us can agree on a name, but I personally have named her Muffin.
my memory is the worst, so if you believe i have forgotten art, payment, or anything, please send me a message and remind me!!

Call me Autumn or Wolf !! <3
✨t1 diabetic||ey/em/she/her/they/them||ND||therian✨

please use tone tags with me <3
interests atm: Cartoons/Animation (specifically hyperfixated on hazbin hotel atm), Drawing, Animal Jam, WolfQuest, Warrior Cats.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
everyone go gift Haze rn they are the bestest friend ever <3
βœ¨πŸŒ•βœ¨
✨"late at night, when the stars don't look quite right..."✨
Image Image Image

WarriorcatKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Festus16 » Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:07 pm

I have Fishies, if can add the fish poll :)
Festus16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me