I AM DEAD. LOCK ME.

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Re: Save the Amur Leopard||SAL||

Postby Sunfang » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:29 am

I'm sorry for my rudeness Wolves+Horses, and I hope it didn't detour you entirely from joining. We all may have differing opinions on greys, but we should all support saving endangered animals. Extinction is forever.

@SummerFlow

I plan to sign them come Sunday. :3
Sunfang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soruc » Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:08 am

I probably detoured her from joining, Caracal. But when someone does something like that, it really grinds my gears.
@Wolves+Horses
I apologize if I stopped you from joining, and I am sorry if I offended you in any way.

@Caracal
That's great. :3 I can't sign petitions, my parents would blow and ground me for a year, but I do what I can to help the Amur leopard. For example, this thread is supposed to raise awareness about the animal(Not a lot of people know about the Amur Leopard), and help the leopards(Petitions). Though I can't do much more, I plan to sell something in exchange for money, which will be donated towards helping the Amur Leopard.
"Why do you look so sad?" "I'm thinking about the economy"

Soruc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby west , » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:41 am

SilverHorse wrote:This animal is so beautiful. I can see why people want its fur, but that is still not a good enough reson to kill them and take their fur. I watched a movie called 'Dances with Wolves' and the 'white man' killed whole heards of buffalo, took their coats and horns, then left the rest of the body to rot. The Native Americans could have really used that. It annoys me terribly.

hi, you know when i said this? Well, it was a little strange, because I was talking about the Amur Leopard, then just said about the buffaloes, then everybody was going on about grey wolves. I was just wondering where you all got grey wolves from? (not to be rude or anything)

⊰ Somewhere behind the rider you've вᴇcoмᴇ,
the hours of ᴘᴙʌcтɪcᴇ you've put in, the coaches that have ᴘυsнᴇᴅ yoυ,
the fences you've нɪт, the bones you've вᴙoκᴇɴ, the hard falls you've тʌκᴇɴ,
the loɴɢ ᴅɪsтʌɴcᴇ , the sнoᴙт ᴅɪsтʌɴcᴇ, the cнɪᴘ, the sтᴙɪᴅᴇs,
the ᴇqυɪтʌтɪoɴ, the sᴡᴇʌт, the тᴇʌᴙs, the вlooᴅ, the вlɪsтᴇᴙs,
the ᴙɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ jᴇʌɴs, the ᴡool jʌcκᴇтs on 100 degree sυммᴇᴙ ᴅʌys,
the lʌмᴇ horse, the cᴙʌzy horse, the "ʌᴙᴇ yoυ sᴇᴙɪoυs?" horse, and ᴇvᴇᴙyтнɪɴɢ in between...
soмᴇᴡнᴇᴙᴇ behind all this is the little girl who fᴇll ɪɴ lovᴇ with the нoᴙsᴇ,
the sᴘoᴙт, and the ɪᴅᴇʌ and ɴᴇvᴇᴙ looκᴇᴅ вʌcκ. ⊱

Ride for her.

west ,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soruc » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:27 am

SilverHorse wrote:
SilverHorse wrote:This animal is so beautiful. I can see why people want its fur, but that is still not a good enough reson to kill them and take their fur. I watched a movie called 'Dances with Wolves' and the 'white man' killed whole heards of buffalo, took their coats and horns, then left the rest of the body to rot. The Native Americans could have really used that. It annoys me terribly.

hi, you know when i said this? Well, it was a little strange, because I was talking about the Amur Leopard, then just said about the buffaloes, then everybody was going on about grey wolves. I was just wondering where you all got grey wolves from? (not to be rude or anything)

We had an argument with a certain wolfaboo who raged at me and Zigzag for supporting grey wolf hunting, I reported her and then the mods appeared to have deleted the conversation. Sorry bout' that.

Soruc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gemini_girl » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:54 pm

I like the idea behind this, but I will no be added to the list....ue to a certain stamp in your signature >.> stuff like that just stirs the pot.
gemini_girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soruc » Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:19 am

That's fine, you don't have to join if you don't want to.

Soruc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sidereus » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:02 am

I support saving Amur leopards. How about R.A.L.L.Y. for the acronym? [R.escue A.mur L.eopards with help from people L.ike Y.ou] I know it doesn't go together the best, but just a thought.

Amurs are really beautiful animals, and extinction would be horrible.

Also, Gemini, just because it's in her(?) signature doesn't mean she's saying it in the thread. Just because she'd like to go wolf hunting you're not joining? This is a totally unrelated thread to wolf hunting and it isn't like 'save Amur leopards..in place of grey wolves', even though it should be, as again, they are not endangered and way over popularized.
Amur leopards should take over the Internet in place of the (grey) wolf fandom. It would do them a favor and raise awareness to try and protect them. I'm sick of (grey) wolves as well.
sidereus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soruc » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:35 am

I was thinking of changing the Acronym to S.T.A.L.K. (Save The Amur Leopard Kind), but R.A.L.L.Y. is something I might consider too.

I only mentioned that I supported Wolf Hunting once in this topic, and that was when a Wolfaboo attacked me over that stamp, and even then, I was only explaining why I supported it.
I support Amur Leopards taking over the internet instead of wolves.

Soruc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Save the Amur Leopard Kind||S.T.A.L.K.||

Postby Sunfang » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:53 am

I just wanted to say I changed by username from Caracal to Flareon. XD;

Amur leopards taking over the net....That'd be cool.
Sunfang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Save the Amur Leopard Kind||S.T.A.L.K.||

Postby Soruc » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:55 am

Okay, putting Flareon instead of Caracal on the front page.

Amur Leopards taking over the net = Win.
PS; I removed the eyeburning pink color on the first post and replaced it with 85 sized font. xD

Soruc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me