LOCK? DELETE? OLD Rabbit Owners- NEW LINK INSIDE

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Re: Rabbit Breeder Chat!

Postby _breezy_star_ » Mon May 16, 2011 11:00 am

sheogorath1 wrote:Hey! We'll have to find each other at Midland! :lol:

Haha! Yeah, that could be cool. :P I met one of my best friends that way! :lol: I met her on a rabbit forum and then we decided to look for eachother at a rabbit show. So now now we talk all the time and hang out at the shows. She lives in Midland. :)

- ANIMAL MOMMY -
🐶 Ginger . Brody
🐱 Kieran . Delaney . Ian
🐭 Dorian
🐰 Beau . Davey . Juniper . Sorren

ImageImage Image
_breezy_star_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dovahkiin » Mon May 16, 2011 1:23 pm

Haha it'd be so funny if we already knew each other. Do you know my sister Maddie?
Dovahkiin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _breezy_star_ » Tue May 17, 2011 1:13 am

sheogorath1 wrote:Haha it'd be so funny if we already knew each other. Do you know my sister Maddie?

Hhhmmm... I'd need a last name. lol I recognize those better. =P

The friend I was talking about is named Cassidy. She sold out of MR this year. My other friend Hanna still shows them though. She does mostly reds. :) All three of us show woolies too. lol

Their websites:
Cassidy - http://hoppydaysrabbitry.weebly.com/index.html

Hanna - http://bellasrabbitry.weebly.com/index.html

----------------------------------------------------------------

So, do you have a favorite judge? I really like Jenni Himebaugh.

- ANIMAL MOMMY -
🐶 Ginger . Brody
🐱 Kieran . Delaney . Ian
🐭 Dorian

ImageImage Image
_breezy_star_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _breezy_star_ » Tue May 17, 2011 3:27 am

purplesaddle11 wrote:
~*Lover-of-Lions*~ wrote:Hiya! I have a cotton tail rabbit named izzabella. She is the love of my life! {Bunny wise, anyway} We rescued her from a highschool football field.I hate my rabbit! They were mowing it and ran over her nest, all of her brothers and sisters expired, but I kept her. Recently she has turned 2 years old, and we are about to introduce her to her future mate. I tried to show her, but she was cnsidered to be a wild animal and not a pet rabbit. I would put up a picture, but they wont show.

That part about you hating your rabbit is awkard.

Please stop editing the quoted posts purplesaddle... ;)

- ANIMAL MOMMY -
🐶 Ginger . Brody
🐱 Kieran . Delaney . Ian
🐭 Dorian

ImageImage Image
_breezy_star_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _breezy_star_ » Wed May 18, 2011 2:02 am

sheogorath1 wrote:Maddie's either done with her judging test or almost done. She's gonna be a judge! And she won't place mine or hers 1st, she judges fair. My family has a problem with people getting placed first when those points should've rightfully gone to somebody else. Which leads to our big spat with some other breeders... Susan and Emily... I'm sure you know them. They also have Castors, but they cheat. They show DQed rabbits repeteadly, even after judges pull them aside, and people take TWO HOURS to explain ARBA rules to them. :roll:

Wow... it's crazy how rabbit people get. XD People on the outside don't realize how competitive the rabbit world is! It can really be compared to horse and dog shows. :lol: There is backstabbing, cheating, gossiping... all that! It's like a tv drama. :lol:

I also have issues with a few breeders... but we just aren't going to get into that because I could go on forever, and I just don't want to start! lol :silent:
---------------------------------------------------------------
On another note, I have a new logo for my rabbitry! It's so cute... it has my two favorite does on it. lol The backbone of the rabbitries! Breezy's Kira, a black wooly doe that has 2 legs (Best of Group and Best Opposite Sex), and Gondek's A2 "Alexander the Doe", a broken polish doe with 2 legs as well (both junior legs, she got 1st out of 5 in the class). A friend of mine made it for me. :D Sorry it's kind of big. lol

- ANIMAL MOMMY -
🐶 Ginger . Brody
🐱 Kieran . Delaney . Ian
🐭 Dorian

ImageImage Image
_breezy_star_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dovahkiin » Wed May 18, 2011 8:03 am

That's pretty cool! My rabbitry name is Gilded Fur, but it's listed as Abbie's Rabbitry. Also, if I sell rabbits at shows my whiteboard will say:
Abbie's Rabbitry (big letters)
Gilded Fur (small letters)
Attachments
cute-emo-20.jpg
I love this pic and idk how to do non-attachment pics
cute-emo-20.jpg (45.49 KiB) Viewed 87 times
Dovahkiin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _breezy_star_ » Wed May 18, 2011 11:43 am

sheogorath1 wrote:That's pretty cool! My rabbitry name is Gilded Fur, but it's listed as Abbie's Rabbitry. Also, if I sell rabbits at shows my whiteboard will say:
Abbie's Rabbitry (big letters)
Gilded Fur (small letters)

Did you register it as Abbie's and then change your mind? lol

- ANIMAL MOMMY -
🐶 Ginger . Brody
🐱 Kieran . Delaney . Ian
🐭 Dorian

ImageImage Image
_breezy_star_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dovahkiin » Wed May 18, 2011 1:06 pm

No, Maddie made the website and registered it as Abbie's then I wanted it Gilded Fur. I actually have some decent rabbits.
In Mass Media my PYB (Personal Yearbook) page about my rabbits that took me 5 minutes to make is up on the bulletin board as a really good page. Since the beginning of the year only 6 have been put up there. I thought it was funny.
Dovahkiin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _breezy_star_ » Thu May 19, 2011 2:13 am

sheogorath1 wrote:No, Maddie made the website and registered it as Abbie's then I wanted it Gilded Fur. I actually have some decent rabbits.
In Mass Media my PYB (Personal Yearbook) page about my rabbits that took me 5 minutes to make is up on the bulletin board as a really good page. Since the beginning of the year only 6 have been put up there. I thought it was funny.

Yeah, I do like your rabbits. :) Very nice!

I love when you barely take time on something and it comes out spectacular... :P Or you think it's just ok and everyone loves it. lol

- ANIMAL MOMMY -
🐶 Ginger . Brody
🐱 Kieran . Delaney . Ian
🐭 Dorian

ImageImage Image
_breezy_star_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dovahkiin » Mon May 23, 2011 8:02 am

I was at a double show in Wabash, Indiana yesterday. There was a specialty show and a regular show. I got Best of Breed Mini Rex for both, but with different rabbits. Macho got BoB for the specialty, and Landshark got BoB for the regular. If the judge would've picked Macho for the regular, I might've had a chance at getting Best in Show, he's that good. For some reason, he liked Landshark better, even though Macho looks better when posed and has a good ring band color. In fact, the judge said Shark's ring band was a litle sandy. So idk... :roll:
Dovahkiin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me