Memory Of Ms. Moe

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Memory Of Ms. Moe

Postby spicy.teaa » Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:06 am

Hello all, this is a personal thread for my sister's beloved cat, Ms. Moe, who unforunately passed away earlier this week due to unforseen circumstances. I personally loved Moe with my whole heart and it aches for my sister, who was lucky enough to be her mom for a few long years. This creature touched the hearts of many, and it is not just my sister and I that are pained by her passing, but so many others. Moe had a quirk where she would yawn just so my sister would stick her finger in moe's mouth so she could chew on it. And I'm not joking when I say that moe LOVED chewing on fingers. She loved it so much that my sister is building a finger shrine dedicated to this sweet little baby. We'll all miss Moe so much and I wanted to come on here and share a few photos of her with whomever it would delight. I've linked the dropbox file to Moe's photos in case anyone would like to take a look!

Photos of Moe!

blm ~ lesbian! ~ keep lovin'
art cred ~ playlist ~ sig cred
xxxxImage

spicy.teaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me