Losing a best friend

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Losing a best friend

Postby Foreverfriends4ever » Sun Sep 10, 2023 3:03 pm

I put this as a topic because I've lost a lot of animals in my life one of them meant the world to me and it was my bunny Coco loco everyday I still think of him I called in my camel buddy for one reason his fur look like brown camel I didn't really know how old he was and he was given to me but the owners who had him never told me how old he really was you know that's the time goes on with having Coco in my life there was one thing that I was always laughing about with him anytime he saw the cats getting fed he would be jumping around in his cage cuz he knows that he's next I always knew when he was hungry cuz he'll be jumping around in his cage after the cats get fed he was a good bunny a bunny that you can hold cuddle sleep with and he will stay right on you as you're falling asleep and he'll fall right to sleep in your arms laying right on you he also watch TV with me a couple times he's just he was just all around wonderful he really was he was definitely a bunny you can count on Coco always knew when Mommy was sad he'll be jumping in his cage wanting to be picked up and once he was picked up it was like he would die right in your arms that's how comfortable he was late cuddling with me he has also fallen asleep on me he has also watch TV with me as I fell asleep on the couch she fell asleep right laying on my stomach well all good things come to an end right one day I was feeding my cats cuz well I was running the foster care I had like 10 cats at the time it could have been eight I lost count the last thing I had 14 cats I started noticing a difference in him this day was one of the days that I knew something was wrong I was feeding my cats and I didn't hear any hopping around and noise of the cage so I thought maybe he was sleeping or maybe he wasn't feeling good that day and as I was done feeding the cats I went to go get Coco's food I turned to look at CoCo he was sleeping on his side I thought he was asleep I didn't think of anything so what I did is I opened the cage just to make sure he was breathing and when I opened the cage his body was as cold as ice that's when I knew I lost my best friend I cried I don't know how long it took me maybe a couple days until I stopped crying about his loss he was my best friend he was my cuddle bug he was my sleeping body when I lost him that's what killed me the most but now he's up in heaven with God and watching over me and when the time comes at my time has ended on this Earth I'm hoping the one animal that's going to be there waiting for me is my cut is my bunny Coco why don't you guys tell me about your animals that you have lost even if you guys don't want to just tell me about your animals or show me pictures
Pet's name: Rosey Flower
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/]Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie![/url.
Im a crazy cat lady i love cats to the moon and back
Foreverfriends4ever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Losing a best friend

Postby Llazybonezz » Sun Sep 10, 2023 3:09 pm

this is such a lovely idea!

i lost my love about 1 1/2 ago. he was only 4 but had so many urinary blockages and surgeries that just weren’t helping and were thousands of dollars. He was my cat Reesie and i miss him everyday. i’ve recently designed and got a tattoo of him. this was my first tattoo and it felt it was only right. even though he was only 4, he was there for so many firsts in my life. He was such a pretty cat with an even sweeter character!! he didn’t like to show love in front of other people (he was embarrassed i SWEAR) but he would always cuddle with me during bedtime. he was more than my cat. he could understand me so well, and it really felt like we understood each other. when it was time for him to pass, he didn’t stop looking at me until he was gone. i like to think he was showing me that he was there for me until the very end.

i wish i could have done more for him, but i know i have absolutely everything i could. i wish he was still here with me, but i will be forever grateful that he was in my life even at all
they/them | Scorpio | Art Shop
Llazybonezz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachikeeni » Sun Sep 10, 2023 3:15 pm

I lost my childhood dogs due to not having a place that allowed pets. their names were bella and sadie. both shih Tzu's. Bella was the sweetest and BEST girl, she was so well behaved but always went into protection mode when she felt something was wrong. Sadie was a silly ditzy baby. she always gave so much love to us. I was about 16 and I'm now 20. we lost them April 7 ,2019. we were forced to give them up to the pound because we were homeless. they will forever be my babies. I miss them so much.
please be my friend :3 hehe

she/they!! adult :3

I love mlp fim, retro toys, dolls, figures, build a bears, pillow pets, squishmallows, sanrio, etc.<3
I love gifting people!! meow
item grab bags! 10 for 5c$, 20 - 10c$, 30 -15c$, 40- 20c$! just send a suggestion!
peachikeeni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foreverfriends4ever » Mon Sep 11, 2023 7:46 am

I've had a dog before that meant the world to me actually a couple on my first dog I ever had was Nikki she was a cocker spaniel Golden retriever mix she was actually stolen from me and I haven't seen her since and then I had a beautiful pit Bull that I named tank and he died at the age of two and then I had a Lacey well Lacey was first before tank Lacey she was from one of those puppy mills she actually died of old age
Pet's name: Rosey Flower
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/]Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie![/url.
Im a crazy cat lady i love cats to the moon and back
Foreverfriends4ever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meoauniaea » Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:36 am

I lost Miss Nikki on 4/20/22. She was with me for 13.5 years and was 14 years old.
She was a chow chow mix and she was super sweet and we were best friends.
I'm still not to terms with it and sometimes break down because I miss her, but it's slowly getting easier.

I've not had time to process losing Sparta on 6/9/23. He was 12.5 years old and we got him at ten weeks. He was a cream tabby. He was named after the Mean Kitty Song.

And yes, we have had... a history of interesting dates for saying goodbye.

You can call me Hadley, that's fine too.
How to say my username (and the meaning)
Toyhou.se || Flight Rising || Pixpet || Final Outpost || PFQ
Discord: redfailhawk

Lilypad won her AKC CGC title on 10/18/23!
Lilypad won her CGCA title on 11/8/23!

NaNoWriMo Winner:
2018-2019-2020-2021-2022-2023
Meoauniaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me